Kind of a bad day... Kind of a bad week...

Kind of a bad day... Kind of a bad week...

November 12th, 2011, 1:05 am #1

And bad habits return...

Went somewhere and did something that I haven't done for a rather long time. Haven't fully processed it yet. It was rather funny, though... imho, anyway.

Felt good to release a little pressure anyway.

I guess I'm just bad person, then.

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 1:48 am #2

OK, now what did you do noob? Hunt down and shoot the neighbors cat with a pellet gun? Are you being naughty?

LOL
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 2:35 am #3

And bad habits return...

Went somewhere and did something that I haven't done for a rather long time. Haven't fully processed it yet. It was rather funny, though... imho, anyway.

We all fall short.

Life goes on ..

Best of thoughts for good days and good weeks ahead.

November 12th, 2011, 2:35 am #4

And bad habits return...

He's the one responsible y'know!.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

November 12th, 2011, 3:35 am #5

We all fall short.

Life goes on ..

Best of thoughts for good days and good weeks ahead.
Someone will figure it out, no doubt.

I got it "out of me" and can move on.

Good times and good thoughts for certain.

November 12th, 2011, 3:39 am #6

He's the one responsible y'know!.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)
And besides, the devil is a bigger noob than I am.

November 12th, 2011, 3:46 am #7

OK, now what did you do noob? Hunt down and shoot the neighbors cat with a pellet gun? Are you being naughty?

LOL
Tim
Just something I have not done in quite a long time... Based on Mondo's response, it might be a good thing that I don't do it anymore as it appears I might have "lost my touch" so to speak.

November 12th, 2011, 3:58 am #8

Someone will figure it out, no doubt.

I got it "out of me" and can move on.

Good times and good thoughts for certain.
The release felt nice ..

lol.

November 12th, 2011, 5:12 am #9

Interesting and unexpected response that I'm having, I must admit. I didn't expect to get "hooked" so quickly. Kinda like an addict suffering a relapse. Can't say that I'm a fan of that particular response, to be honest.

Who'd have thought that "playing chess with retards" could be addicting?

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 5:40 am #10

Interesting and unexpected response that I'm having, I must admit. I didn't expect to get "hooked" so quickly. Kinda like an addict suffering a relapse. Can't say that I'm a fan of that particular response, to be honest.
---------------------------------------

When I was about 20 years old in the early 80's, I suddenly one day realized I was becoming addicted to being high. I was driving down the road by myself to go to a bar in a small town of about 300 people. Something rattled my brain, and I realized I felt more normal high then straight. And all these thoughts flue through my mind of how stupid it was for me to get to that point in life. And it scared the shit out of me, to feel addiction and how it slowly sucks people in.

And I will never forget that feeling, of betraying myself, for a high and an early grave. And I never went that direction again with my life. I am not a slave to chemicals, they are a luxury, not a commodity.

A couple of my friends died from drugs before I was 25 years old.
All were car crashes. LSD Booze Pot Coc.

I knew you'd like to hear that
Bro Tim