Kent Hovind vs Molecular Geneticist

Kent Hovind vs Molecular Geneticist

January 9th, 2012, 4:05 am #1

Kent Hovind vs Molecular Geneticist.

Hovind is pwned.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

January 9th, 2012, 4:17 am #2

That's what happens when you have one person, who spent years of hard work to get his PhD in molecular genetics from a reputable university, try to talk science to another person, who spent $100 buying his "degree" from a Christian diploma mill.

Hovind should stick with the Bible, and stay clear of science. It will only confuse him.

I was gonna say that he should stick with tax evasion, but we've all seen how that worked out for ol' Dr. Dino.

-----------------------------------------------
At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds

January 9th, 2012, 4:42 am #3

Hovind is pwned.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
Much like the gap between the rich and poor is increasing, the gap in knowledge between the educated and uneducated is increasing, too.

The division between the rich and poor has been with us forever, essentially. And as such, there's lots of history to look back to see the patterns over time. For the gap in levels of education, I don't know of many examples from history that we can examine.

Tim
Tim

January 9th, 2012, 7:36 am #4

Hovind is pwned.

The British or Irish guy who promotes evolution speaks of Genetic Engineering and how popular it is today. That's BS.

We aren't even close to Genetic Engineering like he claims.

All our laboratories do is play with what was created to try and figure it out.

The British or Irish guy is making things up for argument sake against the Babylonian Catholic North Irish.

Tim
Tim

January 9th, 2012, 7:41 am #5

That's what happens when you have one person, who spent years of hard work to get his PhD in molecular genetics from a reputable university, try to talk science to another person, who spent $100 buying his "degree" from a Christian diploma mill.

Hovind should stick with the Bible, and stay clear of science. It will only confuse him.

I was gonna say that he should stick with tax evasion, but we've all seen how that worked out for ol' Dr. Dino.

At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds
--------------------------------------------

Your wrong Doc.
The British or Irish guy who promotes evolution speaks of Genetic Engineering and how popular it is today. That's BS.

Tim
Tim

January 9th, 2012, 8:24 am #6

Much like the gap between the rich and poor is increasing, the gap in knowledge between the educated and uneducated is increasing, too.

The division between the rich and poor has been with us forever, essentially. And as such, there's lots of history to look back to see the patterns over time. For the gap in levels of education, I don't know of many examples from history that we can examine.
the gap in knowledge between the educated and uneducated is increasing, too.
---------------------------------------------------

I think most of those people were taught to unrighteously rape the system.

I saw a huge change in society from 1976 to 1983. Its hard to explain.
Going to Collage was the ticket to returning home as a ani-Christian.

Because all the Collages have ani-Chistian teachers. Like Doc and Babylonian BS.

I know what its like to be on the cutting edge of technology Noob.
I spent a portion of my life doing just that.

Peace
Bro Tim

January 9th, 2012, 12:26 pm #7

That's an interesting perspective to choose. I can't say that I agree.

If you've been on the "leading edge", then it should be fair to assume that you understand mean and std. deviation. And that the mean level of education in this country (and maybe the entire world) seems to be getting lower while the std. deviation is getting larger.

Doesn't take a rocket-scientist to see that, or the ramifications... But then again, maybe it does. Which is an example of the exact point at hand.

January 9th, 2012, 4:28 pm #8

Because all the Collages have ani-Chistian teachers. Like Doc and Babylonian BS.

Peace
Bro Tim

Tim said: Because all the Collages have ani-Chistian teachers.

Universities aren't "anti-Christian". They teach testable, observable truths, and Christians (your kind of Christians, that is) can't stand that. And they don't try to pawn off your Hebrew fairy tales as "facts". The bible is mythology and legend... nothing more.

There's an easy solution to this: Don't send your kids to reputable universities. Instead, send them to Brigham Young University or Liberty University. At those "universities", they can teach your children all the Bible fairy tales you could ever hope for.

"If it's really true that the museum at Liberty University has dinosaur fossils which are labeled as being 3000 years old, then that is an educational disgrace. It is debauching the whole idea of a university. And I would strongly encourage any members of Liberty University who may be here to leave and go to a proper university." -- Dr. Richard Dawkins, lecture at Randolph-Macon Woman's College, 10/23/2006

January 9th, 2012, 4:33 pm #9

--------------------------------------------

Your wrong Doc.

Actually, genetic engineering is being used on a very large scale by our society. We use it on a daily basis, tinkering with the genes of our food crops/livestock. Selective breeding can be called a very crude form of genetic engineering.

And nearly every antibiotic in the world today has been created by genetic engineering.

See below...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering

January 9th, 2012, 4:34 pm #10

Peace
Bro Tim

I don't think so Tim.

When fact and truth contradicts the Bible or your belief system, I think you best alter your belief system. Because it is wrong.