JVH and others........PERFECT LOVE

JVH and others........PERFECT LOVE

July 10th, 2010, 3:54 pm #1

it is written "God is LOVE" (agape):

it is also written that there is no fear in love when love is perfect

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

what is the word "perfect' in Greek?

teleios (brought to ITS END, finished, wanting nothing, consummate human integrity and virtue, full GROWN, adult, full age, mature:

from the word "TELOS" END, termination, limit at which a thing ceases to be, always at the end of some state, but not of the end of a period of time; eternal, finished, toll, custom, tax on goods:

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

July 10th, 2010, 4:02 pm #2

I will give it here pretty sure that it will not be received by most, but it would be unfair if I didn't offer WHAT I BELIEVE GOD IS MOVING ME TO DO....

after 18 years of bringing me understanding and knowledge of HIS WORD, God asked me to now bring the INVITATION to all who will accept it:

who wants to FLY, who wants to BE IN THE RAPTURE out of this world even while staying here in it: Who wants to EXPERIENCE what I experienced 18 years ago and BE RAISED IN CONSCIOUSNESS to God consciousness so they can FINISH their COURSE ON EARTH without DYING physically, but help others to FLY THROUGH the singularity and be ONE SPIRIT WITH GOD again before death?

since we are all connected, there is some evidence from leaders in this understanding that we only NEED 6000 souls to be LIFTED UP spiritually in order for the WHOLE WORLD to be redeemed;

our unity makes it possible for the INVERSION (like a sock or sleeve) to give enough leverage in the spiritual realm for 6000 souls to PULL the rest of the spirits through to the other side so we can BE IN OUR RIGHT MIND and be corrected on earth as in heaven:

the UNITY of souls who endure this FLIGHT will be like the 'head' of the BODY and these will enable others to CLING to them and be LIFTED OUT as well easier and easier since the momentum will become strong in numbers.

the question should be either, what do I do

or forget you, nuts as always

which is it for you?

if you decide that you will to be part of this momentous event of FINISHING the race where ONE WINS, then I will give you the simple formula, which is the hardest thing you will ever do, but the SIMPLEST indeed.

July 10th, 2010, 4:08 pm #3

if you can give me a better way of advertising this good news, please do so: every help is encouraged since I am far from the best writer on the planet:

what we all need to CROSS OVER is the SAME INTENTION.........this is enough to MAKE IT POSSIBLE

how do I advertise people to come to the SAME INTENTION to be raptured above their present state of consciousness so that the masses would at least consider the invitation without sounding like a nut wrote it?

Striver
Striver

July 10th, 2010, 4:25 pm #4

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

teleios (brought to ITS END, finished, wanting nothing, consummate human integrity and virtue, full GROWN, adult, full age, mature:

from the word "TELOS" END, termination, limit at which a thing ceases to be, always at the end of some state, but not of the end of a period of time; eternal, finished, toll, custom, tax on goods:

God is also a consuming Fire.,,MIND! Love-Wisdom...Christ-Buddha.

"Let that MIND which is in Christ be also in you."

Some people approach the problem of being through mental appreciation; others through heart understanding.

The point on which to seek illumination is whether the path for some is to serve because they know, rather than love, God who is after all, their innermost selves.

For some, the path is that of the Occultist, or Sage rather than of the mystic or Saint.

Hearts are wwll enough in their way, but are not suited for the worlds rough usage.

July 10th, 2010, 4:33 pm #5

you would rather keep discussing what reality is

rather than FIND OUT for once and for all?

I understand!!

JVH say
JVH say

July 10th, 2010, 5:11 pm #6

If the claim that God is love is true, then the bible must be false since it describes atrocities condoned, ordered and even performed by God.

July 10th, 2010, 5:22 pm #7

tell me people don't die every day by the thousands and that people don't get sick by the tens of thousands and that people are not miserable by the millions

it doesn't take the Bible to see atrocities

what is one to conclude then

LIFE SUCKS?

are you willing to leave it behind just because it does?

July 10th, 2010, 5:32 pm #8

that Christian believers are so simplistic and gullible. We NEED a Bible to tell us about atrocities in the world? We wouldn't know an atrocity if we didn't have a Bible?

-Vince

JVH say
JVH say

July 10th, 2010, 5:33 pm #9

tell me people don't die every day by the thousands and that people don't get sick by the tens of thousands and that people are not miserable by the millions

it doesn't take the Bible to see atrocities

what is one to conclude then

LIFE SUCKS?

are you willing to leave it behind just because it does?
Claim:

- 'the attrocities performed by God are misunderstood metaphor'

Substantiation:

- none

July 10th, 2010, 6:28 pm #10

they are BOTH based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE or world view

according to Post modernism, everyone WORLD VIEW is relevant at least to them

post modernism brings us

truth is a construction, not a discovery

suspician of all TRUTH CLAIMS

truth is a desire to control others with ideas that are no longer valid

skeptical attitude about everything

many different kinds of stories, rejection of any one narrative

open to interpretation

all over the map

is quite disparative in directions

there is no objective truth

everyone has to find their OWN truth

what kind of "THEORY" do we WANT

truth claims must be taken with grain of salt

there are mathematical truths

scientific truths

philosophical truths that have all been disproven

Christians claim...even as POST MODERNISTS that
without God no there is basis for truth

yet it is proven that
truth exists before we "know" it:

science does discover claims made prior to discovery and these are often based on religious teachings

post modernists say still there are only claims about truth,

existentialsm layed the ground work for post modernism

society escapes the emptiness of modernism through post modernism which says science is the only way truth can be verified, i.e. sensual reality:

post modernism allows for PERSONAL meaning in a meaningless universe

can post modernism address evil?

it claims we create our own frame of reference:

what about right or wrong:

the most difficult question for post modernism is evil?

no category for evil!!!

intollarance is the only EVIL in post modernism

Hitler vrs Mother Theresa just have different world views and neither are more or less relevant in Post Modernism:

so, in post modernism there is NO POINT in discussing anything relevant to ONES PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

or in any idea

which is why a cereal box and sheep are the main ingredient on your posts:

yet in truth, post modernism is a necessary evil as in the Biblical verse that 'every man did what was RIGHT in his own eyes"

how can God JUDGE individuals if they don't come to their own conclusions based on their OWN SEEKING and FINDING???

sheep follow suit in post modernism as Christian beliefs; in atheism as theism

neither will get us off the hook when WE FIND REALITY

we have to deal with reality once we find ourselves smack dab in the middle of it, no matter how much we misunderstood it based on someone else's definitions

Last edited by Harpazo on July 10th, 2010, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.