Just for the record.. Have a nice holiday

Just for the record.. Have a nice holiday

Tim
Tim

December 23rd, 2011, 3:35 am #1

the birth of Jesus Christ

Matthew1:17
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. {conceived: Gr. begotten}
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. {JESUS: that is, Saviour, Heb}
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Have a Merry Christmas.

December 23rd, 2011, 6:00 am #2

too bad he was more likely born in sept/oct....better late than never???? hmm.

Tim
Tim

December 23rd, 2011, 7:12 am #3

------------------------------------------------

Probably Oct 4th. That's my birthday also LOL

I wonder if the Vatican knows the exact date.
You know Herod sent out men to kill the baby Jesus. Roman history.

What makes you say Sept or Oct?
I've never researched it.

December 24th, 2011, 4:30 am #4

that you have never researched it..YET you preach and judge others???

typical tim.

time to stop telling everyone else what to believe and START doing your own work.

start with this....when DO the shepards tend their flocks and NOT do so in the area of Bethlehem.....

hint....it is tooooo cold in december for this to occur....

funny how you admonish so called roman church followers yet you are under thier authority more than you ever can know.

sad really....but it is up to G-d to call you out of the darkness...not I.

December 24th, 2011, 1:10 pm #5

the birth of Jesus Christ

Matthew1:17
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. {conceived: Gr. begotten}
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. {JESUS: that is, Saviour, Heb}
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Behind Matthew's Divisions of Fourteen Generations...?

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

"If you suddenly think Stephen Colbert is truly right wing, that's when I would worry."
-- Neuropsychologist Katherine Rankin.

December 24th, 2011, 1:59 pm #6

------------------------------------------------

Probably Oct 4th. That's my birthday also LOL

I wonder if the Vatican knows the exact date.
You know Herod sent out men to kill the baby Jesus. Roman history.

What makes you say Sept or Oct?
I've never researched it.
The story is recorded by Josephus.
But...
It had nothing to do with Jesus.
<blockquote>Josephus: The Jewish Wars -- Book 1, Chapter 33
6. He [Herod] then returned back and came to Jericho, in such a melancholy state of body as almost threatened him with present death, when he proceeded to attempt a horrid wickedness; for he got together the most illustrious men of the whole Jewish nation, out of every village, into a place called the Hippodrome, and there shut them in. He then called for his sister Salome, and her husband Alexas, and made this speech to them: "I know well enough that the Jews will keep a festival upon my death however, it is in my power to be mourned for on other accounts, and to have a splendid funeral, if you will but be subservient to my commands. Do you but take care to send soldiers to encompass these men that are now in custody, and slay them immediately upon my death, and then all Judea, and every family of them, will weep at it, whether they will or no."
You see, Herod was not very well-liked...
And, when he knew his death was near...
He had the most Illustrious Men of the Jews...
Rounded up and held in the Hippodrome.
Then...
He gave his Sister and her Husband instructions...
To Kill Them All...
As soon as he was dead.

That was the only way...
Herod could Guarantee...
There would be tears and mourning...
-- When he died.

Of course, the slaughter didn't take place.
Herod's Sister and her Husband ordered everyone to be released...
-- BEFORE they let out the news that their father had died.

Later, Christians adopted the tale...
With their own little twists...
To make Jesus into the New Moses.

So, yeah...
The story is included in "Roman History"...
But...
The REAL story isn't what the Bible says.

Anyway...
Just thought you might like to know this.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

"If you suddenly think Stephen Colbert is truly right wing, that's when I would worry."

December 24th, 2011, 2:26 pm #7

Rachels children are Benjamin and Joseph who die within two years of Jesus is born and this is part of the continual truth in all who bring forth the 'first fruits" (Christ) of all creation:

once you bring forth Christ, Israel in you is revealed since he is born in Israel and is the King of Israel and the Jews:

Jesus is born within the heart of the LAST TEMPLE (inner court-holy place-heart):

once he is born, the "desire of the heart" (Rachel (sheep that follow God).......her children (desires that come from this following) are killed hence Paul says we are sheep slaughtered all day long for him:

Paul is from Benjamin, the last tribe gathered (Rev 7): This part of Israel is sent to the nations (those who don't know God):

don't listen to those who don't know God, those who look for him in history instead of those who EXPERIENCE HIM TODAY.........because they will have the same "witness" as those who wrote the Bible:
Gods law, LIFE, WILL, LOVE, desire are ONE
meaning? God both wills and does in us of his good pleasure, his desire is his pleasure for his creation, and he works according to that desire, not ours.

December 24th, 2011, 2:32 pm #8

Behind Matthew's Divisions of Fourteen Generations...?

-PRev1-

the spiritual world is TIMELESS, but maniested in time

once a soul ENTERS "Time is NO MORE" or the spiritual world, the are able to EXPERIENCE all generations in one and for them this is called "THEIR LAST GENERATION" or the last days of that soul because they no longer have to incarnate into flesh and blood but can move on

to another level of existence that is not seen or heard through the five senses alone:
meaning? God both wills and does in us of his good pleasure, his desire is his pleasure for his creation, and he works according to that desire, not ours.

December 24th, 2011, 3:44 pm #9

the body is the grave (dirt) that they live in, are buried in; at the end of their "grave life" they "RE-ENTER" their spiritual state and leave their sheol/grave and realize they are in another state where they have to be purified by fire (spirit): this is called gehenna in spiritual terms because it is like a garbage dump that rids the earth of garbage by burning it up (Jesus says here the 'worm' (Jacob) never dies:

the worm is the spiritual DNA which doesn't die in this fire......

and............the word Hades as I explained on another forum is the experience of waking up BY THE OPENING OF THE SPIRITUAL EYES........and seeing the truth about your existence...........which is more than DUST.......but the stuff that holds it all together and FORMS it.........

the stuff science is still trying to find

December 24th, 2011, 8:59 pm #10

the spiritual world is TIMELESS, but maniested in time

once a soul ENTERS "Time is NO MORE" or the spiritual world, the are able to EXPERIENCE all generations in one and for them this is called "THEIR LAST GENERATION" or the last days of that soul because they no longer have to incarnate into flesh and blood but can move on

to another level of existence that is not seen or heard through the five senses alone:
Because...
Letters, in Hebrew...
Are given numeric equivalents...
And...
The Sum of the numeric equivalents...
For the Letters...
In the name "David"...
Equals...
-- Fourteen.

This is called Gematria.

Fourteen was significant in the Gospel of Matthew...
Because...
It pointed to Jesus...
As the Heir to the Throne of...
-- David.

-PRev1-