Jews are commanded by God to settle in Israel

Jews are commanded by God to settle in Israel

August 21st, 2012, 7:27 pm #1

I am new in these parts. This is a test post, to take the temperature here. Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, the land God commanded them to settle as their own; the Arabs there represent a foreign occupation.

August 21st, 2012, 9:01 pm #2

That's my temperature. Or my favorite radio station. I forget.

Britain is the homeland of my people, the Celts. It was given to us by the Tuatha Dé Danann, and it is our home. We want all of the Romans, Vikings, Angles, Saxons, and Normans to go home now, they've overstayed their welcome. All of them, collectively, represent a foreign occupation and we want our island back now.

Oh, and the Native Americans would like all of the Europeans and Asians to get out of Canada, the US, and all of South America. Go home, please.

The Africans can stay if they want; they didn't ask to be brought there in the first place so they aren't invaders.

August 21st, 2012, 10:04 pm #3

Hello, Kate.

Your temperature reading is in the "normal" range, because I detect a sense of humor. Are you rally a pure-blood Twathen da Damen? Amazing! As far as I can see from DNA studies of my ancestors, they were pre-Celts, Celts, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Norsemen and Romans from all over. That's just my English side. Add to that my Native American/ First Nations ancestors, and I certainly don't feel unrelated to people in any of the places I've lived.

All that said, none of my ancestors except my Aaronic line (on my mother's side) were granted any real estate from God; and that land deed pertained to what is now the state of Israel. I am not part of the Jewish "tribe", though, so I don't have any commandment from God to settle the place.

The Arabs there are true foreigners, though. They speak the language of the Nabataeans, not the Hebrews. Their kinsmen kicked the Jews out of their lands in Libya, Morocco, Iraq, etc; and it's probably time for the Jews to return the favor.

Where did you learn English, by the way? Is Gaelic your mother tongue?

August 21st, 2012, 11:42 pm #4

They were nothing, those Bag Men. Escaped slaves from Greece, I heard, and they needed to go back there. Because the gods - the TRUE gods, the Tuatha - they gave the land to US. OUR land, given by the gods directly to my people. I have a book that proves that, it's all right there in writing for everyone to know it's true. And we did not ask the others to come, nor to stay for tea.

Ge be thig gun chuireadh, suidhidh e gun iarraidh - Who comes uninvited will sit down unbidden. You see?

In order for someone to believe that God gave a piece of land to the Jewish people, first they have to believe in a god. Then they must believe in THAT god, Yahweh (for lack of a better name). Then they must believe that what a specific book says is true, that the god Yahweh chose the Jews as his special people and gave them a piece of real estate with a deed that lasts forever. Not everyone believes that, and it's very hard to make foreign policy based on that. The Jews and many Christians may say, "Yahweh gave Israel to the Jews, his chosen people." To which the Palestinians might reply, "That's funny, Allah never mentioned that to us."

Every tribe, every nation, every people would like to believe that they are special in the eyes of God, that the are chosen and favored - and their religious texts will often reflect that. But Paul wrote (in one of his better moments), "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

All one. And we'd best get with the program and start getting along, like God told us to. Share our toys (and land) and play nice. Seachnaidh duin a bhràthair, ach cha sheachain e choimh-earsnach -- A man may do without a brother, but not without a neighbor.

But no, I don't speak Gaelic, and my heritage includes a very wide range if nationalities, including Irish. =)

August 22nd, 2012, 2:06 am #5

I am new in these parts. This is a test post, to take the temperature here. Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, the land God commanded them to settle as their own; the Arabs there represent a foreign occupation.
Can you believe the simple truth that nothing happens by accident or without ordained purpose.

<p align="left">

You are invited to visit the new QuitSmokingHelp discussion and support forum

August 22nd, 2012, 2:11 am #6

And closed.

If you read the Old Testament as true, then you'll know that the prophecies whereby the Jews would inherit Israel have not been fulfilled.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

August 22nd, 2012, 4:13 am #7

They were nothing, those Bag Men. Escaped slaves from Greece, I heard, and they needed to go back there. Because the gods - the TRUE gods, the Tuatha - they gave the land to US. OUR land, given by the gods directly to my people. I have a book that proves that, it's all right there in writing for everyone to know it's true. And we did not ask the others to come, nor to stay for tea.

Ge be thig gun chuireadh, suidhidh e gun iarraidh - Who comes uninvited will sit down unbidden. You see?

In order for someone to believe that God gave a piece of land to the Jewish people, first they have to believe in a god. Then they must believe in THAT god, Yahweh (for lack of a better name). Then they must believe that what a specific book says is true, that the god Yahweh chose the Jews as his special people and gave them a piece of real estate with a deed that lasts forever. Not everyone believes that, and it's very hard to make foreign policy based on that. The Jews and many Christians may say, "Yahweh gave Israel to the Jews, his chosen people." To which the Palestinians might reply, "That's funny, Allah never mentioned that to us."

Every tribe, every nation, every people would like to believe that they are special in the eyes of God, that the are chosen and favored - and their religious texts will often reflect that. But Paul wrote (in one of his better moments), "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

All one. And we'd best get with the program and start getting along, like God told us to. Share our toys (and land) and play nice. Seachnaidh duin a bhràthair, ach cha sheachain e choimh-earsnach -- A man may do without a brother, but not without a neighbor.

But no, I don't speak Gaelic, and my heritage includes a very wide range if nationalities, including Irish. =)

You don't believe, then, that we all pulled ourselves up from the miry clay? There was an Englishman who taught that. There's a great idol to him in London, where one might worship it.

August 22nd, 2012, 4:22 am #8

Can you believe the simple truth that nothing happens by accident or without ordained purpose.

<p align="left">

You are invited to visit the new QuitSmokingHelp discussion and support forum
You are correct Bob, that nothing happens by accident in the great scheme of things; but as for the Arabs being commanded by God to squat on Israeli land, no -- their god did not tell them to do so. Qur'an says nothing about specifically settling the land of the Jews, except as part of their commandment of universal conquest. In fact, the author of Qur'an commands that they stop worshiping toward Jerusalem, and bow instead toward Mecca.

I give the Arabs credit, by the way, for fighting for their land. There is nothing unnatural about that. What's utterly eerie, though, is the obsession of the rest of the world with driving the Jews into the sea.

August 22nd, 2012, 4:30 am #9

And closed.

If you read the Old Testament as true, then you'll know that the prophecies whereby the Jews would inherit Israel have not been fulfilled.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
Yes, Mondo; I believe the Old Testament to be true. As for all the prophecies, I am not an expert on the matter. Hashem commanded the Jews to inhabit the land, while they were still in the wilderness; and He has not rescinded that command. From the standpoint of the Jewish people, taking the land is a matter of obeying one of many mizvot, or commandments; heir God did not specify a time. The ones who moved to The Land in large numbers, and secured its independence, were mostly non-believing, secular Jews; yet the prophecy in Deuteronomy concerning their return to the Land was fulfilled in them.

August 22nd, 2012, 5:21 am #10

Yes, this "God's chosen people" is so silly, it's almost as silly to give it attention by answering ... but, SOMEONE has to do it, I guess. (Kinda like cleaning out a pig pen: it has to be done but it sure ain't pleasant.) Good job ye done.

Using the Bible itself -the Jew's own document of authority- it can easily be shown that there was NEVER an intention at the beginning of Hebrew history ... to select the tribe of JUDAH to be "God's chosen."

Yahveh supposedly had an established organized system to convey power through the family ... through the OLDEST child. Yet, time after time after time, something went wrong with that system and so he supposedly subverted his own rules to conform to real time events!~ (Right. This is called human rationalization).

First off, there was Abraham, the undisputed "Father" of the Hebrew clan and nation. Abraham was a Syrian and the entire inbred family was Syrian. The Bible says that Jacob was a Syrian and so everyone before him had to be a Syrian as well. (Something to keep in mind, concerning present-day Syria ... if the Bible is to be read literally).

But anyway, "God" promised Abraham that he would be the father of MANY NATIONS -(not a chosen nation).

Almost immediately, something went wrong with Jahveh's plan because Abraham's first-born turned out to be Ishmael -the son of a handmaid, because Yahveh dragged his ass on making Sarah fertile. As we (probably) know ... Muslims claim ISHMAEL as the rightful err ... and so, rightfully they should! Abraham and Sarah became "concerned" about not having any kids so ... they got themselves a handmaid whom Abraham screwed (with Sarah gently massaging his balls and crotch, no doubt, to assure top performance) ... and then 9 months later, the handmaid -Hagar- gave birth to a bouncing baby boy ... into the lap of Sarah ... which all made it seemingly legit. But this was no good to Yahveh who -didn't TELL Sarah and Abe that it wasn't the right thing to do in the first place (probably because he wanted to WATCH)- had planned all along to make Sarah fertile but somehow never got around to it.

Then we get into the second generation and again ... the first-born is stymied ... through treachery, deceit and manipulation. Esau is SUPPOSED to be the heir but ... through a set of tricks, his brother Jacob cons him into ceding his inheritance over to Jake. Yahveh apparently, resoundingly APPROVES of this MO because it is written, "Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated."

Strike two for the proper lineage.

Now you get into Jacob's own children and the eldest was Reuben. But ... Reuben went to bed with his dad's concubine! Sheesh. Yahveh sure didn't like THAT! So Reuben got disqualified.

Next in line was Simeon and then Levi. But these two rascals did a very evil thing: they waited on an entourage of foreigners that had been circumcised in order to join in with the "Israelites" -(family of Jacob)- for the THIRD DAY ... to make sure they'd be good and sore ... and then slaughtered the whole defenseless works. So that disqualified Simeon and Levi from taking top inheritance.

Fourth in line was Judah -- ultimate father of the Jews. Now Judah was no saint either. He slept with his daughter-in-law and got her pregnant ... but that was ok with Jahveh. Sleeping with one's father's concubine is terrible bad but ... sleeping with your father-in-law is ... hmmm ... ok, sure.

So there were 12 tribes in all from Jacob's sons ... but 10 of them "got lost" somehow when the Assyrians conquered northern Israel. Now mind you, Levi was still the PRIEST tribe of Israel, notwithstanding that very early indiscretion which disqualified the fellow from receiving Jahveh's mantle of patriarchy! Go figger.

So, well, then ...

The only serious tribe LEFT was Judah! The Jews come from Judah only! The lost 10 tribes are most likely the Palestinian people of today.

What's more, the transplanted "Jews" of Europe to present day Israel aren't descendents of Judah either; they're Europeans (Khazars), who converted to the Judaic faith.

What's even more is that "Jews" are neither bloodline connected nor religion connected. (Jews have no obligation to be religious).

What the heck ARE THEY THEN? They're no different from the rest of the hodge-podge which is us!

They merely THINK that they're somehow superior and "chosen" by someone or something called Yahveh -- which turns out to be only in their own deceitful minds!

Ah yah. What a tangled web they weaved ... when first they practiced to deceive.

-Vince