Jesus never killed anyone or anything, what is the missing piece?

Tim
Tim

October 3rd, 2010, 6:41 am #1

I can't seem to find it....

What is the missing piece?
He was the Begotten Son of GOD and I am not?

I'm missing something my soul longs for.
Do I miss having HIM as my friend?
Am I brain washed?
Is this the time when GOD the FATHER left Jesus alone to die on the cross?
Is this my time to fade into the grave?

Or is this my time to stand!!!! and shun all heathens and debunk heathens?
I think not.

Time to usher in is time to usher out.
And time to usher out is time to usher out.

What am I missing?

Please tell me.
Tim in Jesus the Son of GOD Almighty.

October 3rd, 2010, 7:10 am #2

most of the world is deceived and blinded....soon all will see the truth...at His return.

gerard

JVH

October 3rd, 2010, 7:23 am #3

Am I brain washed?

I think not.

What am I missing?

Please tell me.

... but vehemently denied by "believers", is that the Jesus Christ character, as portrayed in the OT, is a hypostatization; a reification; an anthropomorphization.

Simply put, a personification.

That's how come there appear to exist secondhand accounts, and what might qualify as third- fourth- fifthhand accounts etc., about a historical and supernatural Jesus character but no firsthand, during-the-event accounts because firsthand accounts would tell us about reification of the main character of a passion play instead of supernatural, real life events as portrayed in the NT.

Propagate that an outdoor passion play; -an annual celebration in which the cycle of life is symbolically being acted out - a common occurence in the ancient world - up to this very day even- was not a symbolic act but a real life event. Eventually, with or without force, the idea will sink in and the hypostatized passion play has entered the mind as utter reality and the main character as genuine historical.

'Every time we read in ecclesial books a tale of which its reality seems impossible; a story defying reason and common sense, be assured the tale to be an allegory; containing a universal truth or two, and the greater the absurdity of the tale, the deeper the possible wisdom.'  - Paraphrased

And we have accounts, prior accounts. It's just that they, much to the chagrin of Christian apologists, do not involve the supernatural Jesus character. They involve other supernatural 'sons of god' preceding the Jesus character, many by far, who 'were born', 'walked', 'performed', 'suffered', 'died', 'came back to life' etc. and all of them are anthropomorphizations relating the myth of the 'birth', 'death' and 'rebirth' of life; the solar system; the universe itself. This, of course, explains why the evidence for the existence of "the Son of God" two thousand years ago is so sparse.

The Jesus myth is not the first, merely one of the last, in a long tradition of myths in the form of personifications conveying the aspects of the ever ongoing cycle of life, and all those myths tell us the same: the creation of life, its nature, and its perpetuality.

'That which is called the Christian religion existed among the ancients and never did not exist from the beginning of the human race until Christ 'came in the flesh', at which time the true religion, which already existed, began to be called Christianity.' - St. Augustine

<font size="1">- anthropomorphization (anthropomorphize) : to attribute human form or personality to (things not human) </font>

- hypostatization (hypostatize) : to attribute real identity to (a concept)

- reification (reify) : to regard (abstractions) as material or concrete (things)

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

Tim
Tim

October 3rd, 2010, 8:34 am #4

most of the world is deceived and blinded....soon all will see the truth...at His return.

gerard
Koran ass holes.
I don't think I can live knowing what these morons can do.

That is my mind.

Tim

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

October 3rd, 2010, 1:42 pm #5

... but vehemently denied by "believers", is that the Jesus Christ character, as portrayed in the OT, is a hypostatization; a reification; an anthropomorphization.

Simply put, a personification.

That's how come there appear to exist secondhand accounts, and what might qualify as third- fourth- fifthhand accounts etc., about a historical and supernatural Jesus character but no firsthand, during-the-event accounts because firsthand accounts would tell us about reification of the main character of a passion play instead of supernatural, real life events as portrayed in the NT.

Propagate that an outdoor passion play; -an annual celebration in which the cycle of life is symbolically being acted out - a common occurence in the ancient world - up to this very day even- was not a symbolic act but a real life event. Eventually, with or without force, the idea will sink in and the hypostatized passion play has entered the mind as utter reality and the main character as genuine historical.

'Every time we read in ecclesial books a tale of which its reality seems impossible; a story defying reason and common sense, be assured the tale to be an allegory; containing a universal truth or two, and the greater the absurdity of the tale, the deeper the possible wisdom.'  - Paraphrased

And we have accounts, prior accounts. It's just that they, much to the chagrin of Christian apologists, do not involve the supernatural Jesus character. They involve other supernatural 'sons of god' preceding the Jesus character, many by far, who 'were born', 'walked', 'performed', 'suffered', 'died', 'came back to life' etc. and all of them are anthropomorphizations relating the myth of the 'birth', 'death' and 'rebirth' of life; the solar system; the universe itself. This, of course, explains why the evidence for the existence of "the Son of God" two thousand years ago is so sparse.

The Jesus myth is not the first, merely one of the last, in a long tradition of myths in the form of personifications conveying the aspects of the ever ongoing cycle of life, and all those myths tell us the same: the creation of life, its nature, and its perpetuality.

'That which is called the Christian religion existed among the ancients and never did not exist from the beginning of the human race until Christ 'came in the flesh', at which time the true religion, which already existed, began to be called Christianity.' - St. Augustine

<font size="1">- anthropomorphization (anthropomorphize) : to attribute human form or personality to (things not human) </font>

- hypostatization (hypostatize) : to attribute real identity to (a concept)

- reification (reify) : to regard (abstractions) as material or concrete (things)

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!
Another view, apart from there being no historical record of the fellow, is: www.jesusneverexisted.com
and: www.cfpf.org

Striver
Striver

October 5th, 2010, 1:06 am #6

Am I brain washed?

I think not.

What am I missing?

Please tell me.
Thw missing piece is an esoteric, not exoteric, understanding of the Bible.

The missing piece is refusal to accept the evolution of mind through its different stages towards Christ mind.

The missing piec is the failure to realize that the overwhelming bulk of humanity are polarized in the animal-tribal brain; that this polarisation drives all animals, yes, even the human animal, to create tribes; to mark off their hunting ground, to kill to protect their territory.

Tribe mind creates an "Us against Them" mindset.

It not only results in tribes and tribal territories, but also in religions; religions which say to each other, "our God is the true God, yours is false...evil; you are evil; we are not; it is our God commissioned duty to
kill you evil people and replace your evil God, your religion, with our holy ones.

You Tim, along with all of Fundamentalist religions, Christian or Islam, need a good formal education. If university life is impossible, home school yourselves.

There is jothing in existence that is not God;s creation...Its "children of the Most High" as Psalms 82.6 says. This "Most High" is space. Put a human under a big microscope, keep turning up the magnification and it would be but a matter of time before we'd look just like space and all that includes.

All manifestation are condensations of the same Divine Hermaphrodite...SPACE. Space is the Father and the Mother.

All manifestation is the child/creation of positive God the Father Energy (space) and negative, receptive, mother-matter aspect of space. It is the narrowness of Tribe mind that fancys it's God the only begotten son of God.

There is nothing objective (phenomenal actually) that is not the child of Father-Mother space.

Break your identication with this one temporary condensation of space, planet Earth and identify with your Source...Space.

Learn what Psalms 82.6 means. You won't find this meaning in Orthodox Christianity, they don't have it. The Bible is great at giving symbols and allegories, but lousy at explaining their meaning. You will have to turn to Esoteric Christianity, Juasism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism to find this meaning. At their root, they all esoteric expressions have identical teachings.

SAtop cursing the darkness. Light a candle. Do yourself a favor. Order the Alice A. Bailey book "From Bethlehem To Calvary." Lao tze is great by maybe a little heavy for a beginner.

Break out of your Fundamentalist prison. Seek and knock and doors will open alowing you to escape your "Oh so very limited prison of Fundamentalism." Some of these doors that open lead to the universe...like the dove escaped the Ark.

October 5th, 2010, 2:46 am #7

They never found them.

When Jesus lifted off from the earth, there were allegedly 19 hijackers who brought him down into the Sea of Galileo. These have never been found and so Christians still believe to this day that Jesus is coming back.

-Vince

October 5th, 2010, 9:25 pm #8

12 and 7 equals 19.

Let those that understand, understand.