Tim
Tim

July 20th, 2012, 8:07 am #1

If you don't like it thats to damn bad.

FUCK you festival dumb ass!

Tim in Jesus.

July 20th, 2012, 2:11 pm #2

Jesus our bro.

Have a nice day Tim. Hope you're feeling mellower in the daylight.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 21st, 2012, 1:15 am #3

If you don't like it thats to damn bad.

FUCK you festival dumb ass!

Tim in Jesus.
Its not that I dont like it, its just that its not true.

You really seem to need to live this lie, I hope doing so helps in some way, but I cant see what that help would be.

"FUCK you festival dumb ass!

Tim in Jesus."

??? which part of Jesus are you referring to, I hope the second line doesnt refer to the first line.

Jesus is a bit old and mouldy for that sort of behaviour isnt he?

Tim
Tim

July 21st, 2012, 5:59 am #4

Sorry for getting so stupid....

Tim
Tim

July 21st, 2012, 6:05 am #5

Jesus our bro.

Have a nice day Tim. Hope you're feeling mellower in the daylight.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

But still Jesus is the BEGOTTEN Son of God.
Whereas we are begotten sons of the created mankind.

Sorry for getting so stupid Mondo oops....

Bro Tim

July 21st, 2012, 7:46 pm #6

most people, even Christians don't understand what "only begotten" Son means:

Jesus explains in John 16 when he explains about the TRAVAIL OF THE WOMAN

Jhn 16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

Jhn 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Jhn 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

Jhn 16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

here is what you should pay attention to..........ask the HOLY SPIRIT to give you a witness of it if you don't believe me:

ME: the reason they shall have JOY no man can take from them is because the Lord whom they walked with now IS BORN (begotten) through them: Here is the mystery of godliness; here is the Lord become FLESH, here is Emmanuel, God with us: The one outside is born inside and here this child shall lead them into all truth:

Jhn 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.

Jhn 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

so Jesus is BEGOTTEN THROUGH his people............hence Jesus Christ the SAME YESTERDAY
he always comes the same way
saves the same way
overcomes the same way
transforms the same way
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

July 21st, 2012, 10:30 pm #7

if you understand this spiritual concept as a 'reality' then you know what the whole Bible is about:

God is born through the heart which turns it from stone to flesh:

the stony heart is a heart ruled by the law instead of the spirit:

since no heart could keep the law it didn't give life to the heart, but the spirit does give life to the heart

in order for the spirit to get to the heart it has to be BORN within it, begotten through it and when this happens, it is called SPIRITUAL LIFE or Christ within the heart........

and this roles the STONE away and Man resurrects from the sepluchre he is buried in:

in this case the MAN is Jesus Christ who comes forth from our heart when the stone of our heart is rolled away:

this is why you won't find Jesus Christ in history unless it is YOUR OWN history and then it is "HIS STORY" in you

there is no other way to be saved........

no other way to MOVE to the next level of existence which is another dimension, anothe level of life that is not felt or heard or experienced while the heart is stony:

what does it say about the stony heart? I will bring Mark 4 for a witness:

here is the teaching to the 'great multitude' (which is when the whole world called the "kingdoms of this world" hears him):

this is a parable about the Word sown in the heart which has four levels of reception: Only the deep and good ground receives the Seed and is able to bring forth the "new Man" and Kingdom (30, 60, 100 fold) :

the 30 fold is the new and good will that comes forth first and this is the "Christ" born in us: From here this 'good will" grows into a new heart (60 fold) and then a new mind or the whole Kingdom (100 fold):

read why the seed needs to fall deep to bring forth the Christ:

Mar 4:1 ¶ And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.

Mar 4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

Mar 4:3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

Mar 4:4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

Mar 4:5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

Mar 4:6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

Mar 4:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

Mar 4:8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

Mar 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

NOTICE when Jesus explains the truth of the parable??

when he is alone with his disciples: When they are not part of the great big multitude:

Mar 4:10 ¶ And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables:

Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

Mar 4:13 ¶ And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

Me: Jesus is saying if you DO NOT understand this parable, you will NOT understand any of them:

on the other hand if you understand this one, you will UNDERSTAND all of them: SO Im telling you but will you hear? do you have ears/spiritual ones to hear??

Jesus explains it to those who are alone with him:

Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

ME; those who are outside of the 'way' and they don't get to even receive it much less have it grow in them: Satan (the spirit of this world) will immediately take it away.......

Mar 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

Me; the stony ground of the heart hear and receive it with gladness but something happens............

Mar 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

ME: the lack of the revealed root (Christ is the holy root that has to grow from the dry ground to become a tree of life within them) but these don't have this root revealed yet: So even when their heart hears and they endure for a time, ultimately affliction and persecution for the WORDS SAKE arises and they are immediately offended, stumbled:

Mar 4:18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

ME; the thorns are the carnal mind (which is what Jesus took on himself as a crown around his head to bear the sins of this mind) ;

when the carnal mind hears the word........

Mar 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Me; the world just is too much competition for the carnal mind:

Mar 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

ME; the depth of the heart is where the 'good ground' is found which is why the virgin is that good ground within our heart that NEVER knew a man or the carnal mind or the evil part of the heart: HERE if the word enters, it will grow into the tree of life, into the Savior within us:

and he will save his people from their sins because he becomes the "KING" (new will, good will) born in us to bring PEACE on earth:
Last edited by Harpazo on July 21st, 2012, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

July 21st, 2012, 11:03 pm #8

most people, even Christians don't understand what "only begotten" Son means:

Jesus explains in John 16 when he explains about the TRAVAIL OF THE WOMAN

Jhn 16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

Jhn 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Jhn 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

Jhn 16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

here is what you should pay attention to..........ask the HOLY SPIRIT to give you a witness of it if you don't believe me:

ME: the reason they shall have JOY no man can take from them is because the Lord whom they walked with now IS BORN (begotten) through them: Here is the mystery of godliness; here is the Lord become FLESH, here is Emmanuel, God with us: The one outside is born inside and here this child shall lead them into all truth:

Jhn 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.

Jhn 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

so Jesus is BEGOTTEN THROUGH his people............hence Jesus Christ the SAME YESTERDAY
he always comes the same way
saves the same way
overcomes the same way
transforms the same way
Interesting explanation Yvonne

So how do you explain this as a historical fact about how God the Father created Jesus as HIS begotten Son?
Hebrews 1:4
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?

And before it was revealed in the NT Jesus was declared to be revealed in the future. (I will declare the decree)
Psalm2:7
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And now Jesus has been revealed to us.

What do you make of this Sis Yvonne?
Or do you think its talking about us?

And are we supposed to become Jesus the Christ?
Hebrews5:5
5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Jesus told Matthew and Mark....
Matthew24:23
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.

Marks version of what Jesus warned about....
Mark13:21
21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

If you address what I've asked and shown in this post Yvonne I'll be amazed.

Thanks
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

July 21st, 2012, 11:17 pm #9

if you understand this spiritual concept as a 'reality' then you know what the whole Bible is about:

God is born through the heart which turns it from stone to flesh:

the stony heart is a heart ruled by the law instead of the spirit:

since no heart could keep the law it didn't give life to the heart, but the spirit does give life to the heart

in order for the spirit to get to the heart it has to be BORN within it, begotten through it and when this happens, it is called SPIRITUAL LIFE or Christ within the heart........

and this roles the STONE away and Man resurrects from the sepluchre he is buried in:

in this case the MAN is Jesus Christ who comes forth from our heart when the stone of our heart is rolled away:

this is why you won't find Jesus Christ in history unless it is YOUR OWN history and then it is "HIS STORY" in you

there is no other way to be saved........

no other way to MOVE to the next level of existence which is another dimension, anothe level of life that is not felt or heard or experienced while the heart is stony:

what does it say about the stony heart? I will bring Mark 4 for a witness:

here is the teaching to the 'great multitude' (which is when the whole world called the "kingdoms of this world" hears him):

this is a parable about the Word sown in the heart which has four levels of reception: Only the deep and good ground receives the Seed and is able to bring forth the "new Man" and Kingdom (30, 60, 100 fold) :

the 30 fold is the new and good will that comes forth first and this is the "Christ" born in us: From here this 'good will" grows into a new heart (60 fold) and then a new mind or the whole Kingdom (100 fold):

read why the seed needs to fall deep to bring forth the Christ:

Mar 4:1 ¶ And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.

Mar 4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

Mar 4:3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

Mar 4:4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

Mar 4:5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

Mar 4:6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

Mar 4:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

Mar 4:8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

Mar 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

NOTICE when Jesus explains the truth of the parable??

when he is alone with his disciples: When they are not part of the great big multitude:

Mar 4:10 ¶ And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables:

Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

Mar 4:13 ¶ And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

Me: Jesus is saying if you DO NOT understand this parable, you will NOT understand any of them:

on the other hand if you understand this one, you will UNDERSTAND all of them: SO Im telling you but will you hear? do you have ears/spiritual ones to hear??

Jesus explains it to those who are alone with him:

Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

ME; those who are outside of the 'way' and they don't get to even receive it much less have it grow in them: Satan (the spirit of this world) will immediately take it away.......

Mar 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

Me; the stony ground of the heart hear and receive it with gladness but something happens............

Mar 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

ME: the lack of the revealed root (Christ is the holy root that has to grow from the dry ground to become a tree of life within them) but these don't have this root revealed yet: So even when their heart hears and they endure for a time, ultimately affliction and persecution for the WORDS SAKE arises and they are immediately offended, stumbled:

Mar 4:18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

ME; the thorns are the carnal mind (which is what Jesus took on himself as a crown around his head to bear the sins of this mind) ;

when the carnal mind hears the word........

Mar 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Me; the world just is too much competition for the carnal mind:

Mar 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

ME; the depth of the heart is where the 'good ground' is found which is why the virgin is that good ground within our heart that NEVER knew a man or the carnal mind or the evil part of the heart: HERE if the word enters, it will grow into the tree of life, into the Savior within us:

and he will save his people from their sins because he becomes the "KING" (new will, good will) born in us to bring PEACE on earth:
""Mar 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.""

The good ground is those who are able to remember it and pass it on to others, and are able to apply the words of God to real life situations.

And with empathy towards the words of God we know and can see what time it is we live in, giving us the testimony of Jesus as in prophecy.

Revelation 19:10..
for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Bro Tim

July 21st, 2012, 11:41 pm #10

Interesting explanation Yvonne

So how do you explain this as a historical fact about how God the Father created Jesus as HIS begotten Son?
Hebrews 1:4
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?

And before it was revealed in the NT Jesus was declared to be revealed in the future. (I will declare the decree)
Psalm2:7
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And now Jesus has been revealed to us.

What do you make of this Sis Yvonne?
Or do you think its talking about us?

And are we supposed to become Jesus the Christ?
Hebrews5:5
5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Jesus told Matthew and Mark....
Matthew24:23
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.

Marks version of what Jesus warned about....
Mark13:21
21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

If you address what I've asked and shown in this post Yvonne I'll be amazed.

Thanks
Bro Tim
when the first person experienced the birth of Christ it was the beginning of the new revealtion of JESUS (the salvation of Yahweh) within Man's heart:

since this came through a virgin from the house of David (beloved) from the house of Judah, who was intersected with Joseph (Jacobs son), the EXPERIENCE of the NEW life began:

while it doesn't matter who this is in the flesh.........we know it was called "DAVID" after the flesh; hence the heart after Gods own heart is what this name represents:

this is why we see him as the "Son of David" as well as the Son of God:

and David too is not a person but a code name in persons who have this experience hence to the Philadelphia church (love of the brothers) they are given the KEY of David" that which opens what none can open and shut what none can shut

what it opens is the HEART...........which is why it is written JUDAH SHALL PLOW

meaning the code name Judah (Praise of Yah) is the plower.....to the depth of the heart and it is written 'the LORD inhabits the praises of his people"

then everytime from there that someone gave birth to Christ from that deep part of the HEART, the WORD was added unto .......till now...............in these last days when ISRAEL and JUDAH will be revealed in the world

not nations

not people

but the MEANING of these things kept hidden from the foundation of the world:

ps

as for believing that Christ is found anywhere but within ones heart is impossible:

when Christ is born in us the Kingdom comes to us, hence Jesus said if he comes casting out devils then you know the Kingdom is come upon you

and we know that Kingdom is within and not out there

when th 70 were sent out with this message because they had this experience, Jesus said HE SAW SATAN fall as lightening from heaven

he sees it within those who have the experience of Jesus

the Son of Man comes like lightening from the east (revelation) to west (the sea or subconscious) and falls to the earth.........our earthly consciousness

no longer in the inner heavens where he sits as the antichrist in our heart

till Christ comes to cast him out, every person is ruled by the spirit of the world which is the antichrist:

Last edited by Harpazo on July 21st, 2012, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.