It is you Mondo who will do the ICBM's....

It is you Mondo who will do the ICBM's....

Tim
Tim

May 3rd, 2011, 8:32 am #1

It is you and JVH and Jackie and Vince who invoke the ICBM button pushing.

May God find grace in you.

Tim

May 3rd, 2011, 8:45 am #2

Tim or anyone?

Ta!

Luv
Jackie

May 3rd, 2011, 1:20 pm #3

It is you and JVH and Jackie and Vince who invoke the ICBM button pushing.

May God find grace in you.

Tim
If anyone. ICBM's are a thing of the past anyways. Shorter range missiles are more likely to be deployed in the End Times Armageddon War that the relgoids are all jonesing over. "Yeah, let's have a big war and then Jesus will come down here and be King'o'the'Earth, with his HQ in Jerusalem."

Iceman
Iceman

May 3rd, 2011, 3:36 pm #4

And when Jesus comes back he will probably appoint his good servant "TIM" Minister of war.

Tim
Tim

May 3rd, 2011, 11:01 pm #5

Tim or anyone?

Ta!

Luv
Jackie

I am a hot sauce freak!

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

May 3rd, 2011, 11:08 pm #6

If anyone. ICBM's are a thing of the past anyways. Shorter range missiles are more likely to be deployed in the End Times Armageddon War that the relgoids are all jonesing over. "Yeah, let's have a big war and then Jesus will come down here and be King'o'the'Earth, with his HQ in Jerusalem."
The point is to kill off the believers so when Jesus returns there won't be any believers left. But the attempt will fail.

Oh, and you and Iceman and Jackie are suppose to join us. OK
Then we'll shed some tears, and have a party, and start cleaning up the mess.

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Tim

Tim
Tim

May 3rd, 2011, 11:13 pm #7

And when Jesus comes back he will probably appoint his good servant "TIM" Minister of war.
Look at this Iceman.
"Strong nations afar off".. That would be the USA and Canada. Which has only existed for the past 200 years or so.

Micah 4.3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Did you know the USA and Canada are going to get rebuked by the Lord Jesus?

iceman
iceman

May 3rd, 2011, 11:35 pm #8

I don't see anything wrong with Canada. However the USA is now a close match to what Nazi Germany was in 1940 and the Soviet Union in 1955. Totalitarian owned and managed by corporate interest. About the only difference is the USA only has third world health care while those countries had excellent health care. The United States is not what it once was and will never be again.

Canada is commited to Afghanistan as part of the United Nations. Canada has always shown unique responsible commitment to world peace. So if you God hates Canada so much it just goes to show what a friggin idiot God is.

Tim
Tim

May 4th, 2011, 6:47 am #9

Iceman what did you learn from being a GI hired killer?

""""So if you God hates Canada so much it just goes to show what a friggin idiot God is.""""

Rebuking is not hating Iceman, and how dare you call God "a friggin idiot".
HE created you in HIS likeness Iceman.

You have good qualities you can give to others here Iceman. Why not share that instead of your hate towards God?

Be real man.

Bro Tim

Iceman
Iceman

May 4th, 2011, 10:47 pm #10

God is just a superstitious NOTHING.

You called me a hired killer. You fuking GOD is a psychotic mass murderer. Slaughtered millions just to get his jollies off.

God says: Oh shit I'm bored. Guess I'll whip up a few tornadoes just to see how many asshole humans I can hammer. Gosh that's great - GOT THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY.