It Amazes Me

It Amazes Me

June 16th, 2010, 10:13 am #1

It truly amazes me the number of false teachers/false brethren who have Bible study tools such as Hebrew/Greek Lexicons and don't have the slightest clue how to use them! These people are spiritually dangerous to others with their improper use of these tools, For example, they love to point to various words in a Hebrew or Greek lexicons then use the WRONG definition if the word has more than one meaning, which indicates that they don't have the slightest idea how to exegete a verse of scripture, nor do they understand that correct understanding of a verse of scripture REQUIRES that when a word has more than one meaning, we are to use the meaning that best fits the CONTEXT in which the word in question is used. Since false teachers/false brethren have begun resorting to distorting the meanings of Hebrew/Greek words, and do not follow sound principles of Biblical interpretation, genuine followers of Christ need to be ever vigilant of their deceptions. These false teachers/false brethren such as PRev, JB, Yvonne, and others are turning the truth of God into a lie with their perversions and twisting of scripture and are securing their eternal place in the Lake of Fire unless they repent and come to the REAL Jesus. Only complete and utter fools would pay heed to what these tools of satan say.

Pastor Jack Howell

June 16th, 2010, 10:55 am #2

of yourself Jack!

Uncanny how you can see it so perfectly but can't see that it's YOURSELF!

-Vince

June 16th, 2010, 1:51 pm #3

It truly amazes me the number of false teachers/false brethren who have Bible study tools such as Hebrew/Greek Lexicons and don't have the slightest clue how to use them! These people are spiritually dangerous to others with their improper use of these tools, For example, they love to point to various words in a Hebrew or Greek lexicons then use the WRONG definition if the word has more than one meaning, which indicates that they don't have the slightest idea how to exegete a verse of scripture, nor do they understand that correct understanding of a verse of scripture REQUIRES that when a word has more than one meaning, we are to use the meaning that best fits the CONTEXT in which the word in question is used. Since false teachers/false brethren have begun resorting to distorting the meanings of Hebrew/Greek words, and do not follow sound principles of Biblical interpretation, genuine followers of Christ need to be ever vigilant of their deceptions. These false teachers/false brethren such as PRev, JB, Yvonne, and others are turning the truth of God into a lie with their perversions and twisting of scripture and are securing their eternal place in the Lake of Fire unless they repent and come to the REAL Jesus. Only complete and utter fools would pay heed to what these tools of satan say.

Pastor Jack Howell
you can supply tangable evidence to support you accusations. Please post your evidence here or we may have to pass you off as a false witness. JB

Striver
Striver

June 16th, 2010, 2:57 pm #4

of yourself Jack!

Uncanny how you can see it so perfectly but can't see that it's YOURSELF!

-Vince
His kind never do.

June 16th, 2010, 5:17 pm #5

Pastor Jack Howell
One with which I agree...
-- Whole-Heartedly...!

However...
Your Conclusions...
Are Full of misguided Hostility...
Which should, more accurately...
Be Directed towards yourself...
But still...
The Observation is...
-- Interesting... none-the-less.

Your ability to perceive such activity...
With no apparent Acknowledgement...
Or even the slightest Hint of Realization that...
You are, in fact, the Perpetrator OF those Actions...
-- Is truly Amazing.

Yes Jack...
You Have Mastered the Art of...
-- Psychological Projection...!

And, as you can see...
Vince, Striver AND Myself...
Are all in agreement on this...
And therefore...
In accordance with the Teachings of your $acred Texts...
<blockquote> Matthew 18:16 --
BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED
You may consider yourself... Rebuked.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

June 16th, 2010, 5:31 pm #6

Pastor Jack Howell
That vainly try to divert from their Biblical illiteracy like JB and Yvonne. JB makes a statement like he intends to respond to 5 answers to questions HE ASKED ME and then shows himself to be a liar by not fulfilling his SAID intention. He then tries to make me out to be the bad guy by giving an ignorant and rude excuse about my character which is the TYPICAL TEFLON ACT of the devil that has been caught in illiteracy. His ignorance and rudeness is supposed to godly, I guess in HIS ignorant view.

Yvonne copies JB's ignorance and rudeness by doing to the same and avoiding our confronting her on the matter of her giving a WEAK EXCUSE for telling God she doesn't need church, she has the Bible Code that doesn't exist.

They have no clue of the Bible let alone Biblical context. Yvonne like JB diverts from answering the specific questions asked of her.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

June 16th, 2010, 6:17 pm #7

You would know that...
-- Yvonne needs No Excuse when it comes to Attending Church.
After all...
She regularly attends meetings of the...
-- First Internet Church of the Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum.

Take a look at the top of the screen...
-- See that...?
YOU are Also... IN Attendance.

Thank you for participating in our little Virtual Ecclesia, Nucc.
Here, at the First Internet Church of the Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum...
Even Unbelievers, such as yourself...
-- Are Welcome.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

June 16th, 2010, 11:08 pm #8

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Pope Reverend I, BV
Pope Reverend I, BV

June 16th, 2010, 11:57 pm #9

Symbols such as those...
Belong to Fundamental, Literalist, Powermongering Institutions...
-- Like the one YOU claim to be a follower of.

Here...
We simply accept you the way you are.

-PRev1-

June 17th, 2010, 2:42 am #10

And Mondo could perform your wedding