Isn't it interesting?

Isn't it interesting?

Iceman
Iceman

May 20th, 2010, 11:26 pm #1

How Nuuc sees everyone as not having as much knowledge as he. That he has the only true understanding of something that the best of scholars don't have a clear understanding of. That he is the only true pure christian in the world.

jeffery Dahmer was exactly the same kind of personality.

May 21st, 2010, 12:36 am #2

yep.
Why people argue and continually give the man the exact elicited responses he(Nucc) wants is amazing....just a bully with a crucifix....nothing more.

Hey Ice....a question....do you like sports??? any in particular?

thanks.

g

Iceman
Iceman

May 21st, 2010, 2:21 am #3

I am a sincere lover of Boxing, Ice skating, swimming and gymnastics. I look for indivualistic discipline.

U.S. commercial corporate sports are too commercial for my taste. But I admit to being old fashioned.

May 21st, 2010, 3:59 am #4

those a bit off my tastes.....but i can appreciate why you would like the sports you do....they all have a similar...as you said...individual theme....

Me.....me loves my Hockey (hey...I'm french canadian after all haha)...and baseball.....love my Tigers!

anyhow....i know it seemed like a 'where did that come from' question....but i was just curious.

thanks

g

May 21st, 2010, 1:26 pm #5

How Nuuc sees everyone as not having as much knowledge as he. That he has the only true understanding of something that the best of scholars don't have a clear understanding of. That he is the only true pure christian in the world.

I taught myself to play against the wall and remember how great it felt to have control over that ball: I played for many years till my back went out and never went back in....lol

now I watch tennis.....sometimes.

not much of a sports person but my husband, NY GIANT fan for 60 years and 40 of them with me: I should learn to get interested in football so we can actually talk in the fall
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 21st, 2010, 2:11 pm #6

I am a sincere lover of Boxing, Ice skating, swimming and gymnastics. I look for indivualistic discipline.

U.S. commercial corporate sports are too commercial for my taste. But I admit to being old fashioned.
Remember these words of wisdom

"If you can't play a sport - be an athletic supporter"

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

May 21st, 2010, 3:13 pm #7

..was not a Christian and neither are you Iceman, which is a much closer comparison.

The best scholar to you is anyone without a mind.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 21st, 2010, 3:20 pm #8

yep.
Why people argue and continually give the man the exact elicited responses he(Nucc) wants is amazing....just a bully with a crucifix....nothing more.

Hey Ice....a question....do you like sports??? any in particular?

thanks.

g
We know you hate God. You can't hold an intelligent conversation beyond the first sentence, because your WHOLE INTENTION is to cause trouble.

Everthing I say about you is TRUE and verifiable. A true suckboy.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 21st, 2010, 3:22 pm #9

those a bit off my tastes.....but i can appreciate why you would like the sports you do....they all have a similar...as you said...individual theme....

Me.....me loves my Hockey (hey...I'm french canadian after all haha)...and baseball.....love my Tigers!

anyhow....i know it seemed like a 'where did that come from' question....but i was just curious.

thanks

g
We know you're favorite sport is figure skating and you're proably a natural for ballet on your tippy toes.

truth-b-told
truth-b-told

May 21st, 2010, 3:30 pm #10

... he is 100% correct about everything