You wouldn't have enough explosives...
-- To blow your nose.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
...brains are also not what you have. FESCES

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 23rd, 2010, 12:13 pm #22

Are you sure you didn't mean...

<blockquote>
"Fresca"...?
Aaaaahhhh...
-- Good Clean Refreshment...!

Oh, BTW...
I found your brain...
-- (It's still celebrating Cinco de Mayo.)

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

May 23rd, 2010, 12:52 pm #23

I speak TRUTH....It's Fesces in your head

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Iceman
Iceman

May 23rd, 2010, 3:04 pm #24

Nucc wouldn't know truth if it ran over him in a five mile train. Ignorance is bliss and none are more blissful than Nucc.

May 23rd, 2010, 3:41 pm #25

I don't intend to fool fools I intend to expose them like I do with you. True believers KNOW you're a non believer. True believers KNOW you're Biblically illiterate. True believers and even most fools KNOW you're a troublemaking liar. True believers KNOW you would have lined up with the Pharisees to stone Jesus Christ because you hate God.

That's you gerardo.....You're everything I say you are and I always prove it.

Strong words NUCC but I see sincere...right some (many) do not know God and play games

May 23rd, 2010, 6:24 pm #26

There are haters of God Jay and this fool is not playing games. He's very serious, so EVERYONE WILL continuously be reminded of who he REALLY IS BY ME.

May 23rd, 2010, 6:26 pm #27

Nucc wouldn't know truth if it ran over him in a five mile train. Ignorance is bliss and none are more blissful than Nucc.
...You don't have a mind so I obviously know some truth.

May 23rd, 2010, 7:11 pm #28

There are haters of God Jay and this fool is not playing games. He's very serious, so EVERYONE WILL continuously be reminded of who he REALLY IS BY ME.

I see your point and I have no problems in exposing God haters and there are many...sad to say...

May 23rd, 2010, 7:45 pm #29

I speak TRUTH....It's Fesces in your head

Hey... I found your Brain, didn't I...?

Oh...
One more thing...
For future reference, Nucc...
It's spelled, "feces"...
-- Not "fesces".

Just being my ever-so-helpful self.
-- You're welcome.

-PRev1-

May 24th, 2010, 2:41 am #30

I don't intend to fool fools I intend to expose them like I do with you. True believers KNOW you're a non believer. True believers KNOW you're Biblically illiterate. True believers and even most fools KNOW you're a troublemaking liar. True believers KNOW you would have lined up with the Pharisees to stone Jesus Christ because you hate God.

That's you gerardo.....You're everything I say you are and I always prove it.

and YOU know i am correct......you can continue your little performance....but it must piss you off to know how transparent you are to me.

"F' this..."F'n" that....righ Carmine???

your spirit precedes you.