interesting evening last night, a guy secretly drugged me

interesting evening last night, a guy secretly drugged me

Tim
Tim

June 11th, 2012, 5:44 am #1

with GHB

I stopped by his house to see about getting payed for removing 15 tree stumps at a job he was working at.

I was on my scooter with my dog.
I get there and he says "I could use a glass of ice water"
I said "that sounds great"
I thought it was strange that it took him about 3 minutes to go in the house for 2 glasses of ice water.
And I noticed a girl about 16 years old sleeping on a bench near me, laying in the sun and it was about 90 degrees f out.
Anyway, this guy come out with the water, and he's bragging about what good water they have there.
I was there about 10 minutes. And this was about 5 PM.
And the girl never moved or woke up when we were visiting right next to her.
Got to the bottom of my glass of water and notices a clear liquid film towards the bottom of my glass, and I thought GROSS and I threw the rest out into the grass.
Then I went to Holiday to get some Beef Jerky for my dog.
And I'm friends with an X cop who works there.
And I told him "I'm 99.9% sure that guy drugged me"
And I was so messed up I stared at my hands and said "WOW I have a body"
I felt like a ghost! And my awareness seemed heightened but at the same time I was going WOW I have a body!
I told my X cop friend all the details and he said it was GHB in my glass of water.

After I started feeling normal again at about 9 PM. I called the police. And they went to try and find my glass and make sure the girl was OK.

I've known this guy for about 15 years, but I guess I didn't know him very well. I had no idea he was so sick in the head as to secretly drug someone. And I'm riding my scooter which is dangerous enough when your not all drugged up.

And I don't see his picture or name in the county jail when I searched online tonight. So he must not have even been arrested.

I'm feeling vengeful about this!!!!

I told my wife; "I don't think jail is enough for a guy like this, I think he needs to be tortured!"
She said; "No, you rise above him!"

But I guess I did what I can, at least the police have it on record.
I think when I see him next time, I'll offer him a glass of water.

Tim

June 11th, 2012, 8:01 am #2

Is that possible? Maybe you are just being paranoid?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

Tim
Tim

June 12th, 2012, 12:37 am #3

nice try though Arty.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 12th, 2012, 12:57 am #4

But Im not the one you had to impress. The cops dont seem to be interested in bringing this guy in and torturing him like youd want.

Hes still free to continue on since he is currently innocent.

Tim
Tim

June 12th, 2012, 4:18 am #5

But Im not the one you had to impress. The cops dont seem to be interested in bringing this guy in and torturing him like youd want.
----------------------------------------------

Its OK if he is free, but now he knows what I think of what he did to me, and police have a record of it.

And personally I've known for years not to trust this man. I know of girls who hung out at his place and ended up pregnant and crashing their bicycles on the way home because they were so messed up. And he has a wife and son, talk about a messed up family?!?!?!

And the cops have brought him in several times with 30 days in jail and multiple fines in recent years.

And why would you secretly drug someone riding a motorcycle without realizing they could crash and die? That's the kind of conscience this guy has.

And frankly from knowing this guy and what he did to me I felt like torturing him would be justifiable in my heart. And I know darn well he is drugging and raping woman and teen age girls who go to his house.

So what do you think his penalty should be, without contention towards me in what I've told you?

Iceman
Iceman

June 12th, 2012, 8:50 pm #6

The guy wanted to see if Tim would act any different than he usually does.

Tim
Tim

June 15th, 2012, 4:15 am #7

It didn't make me a different person, it just made me amazed that I had a physical body, because I felt like a ghost in a dream, but then I realized I was in my real body.

Tim

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 16th, 2012, 7:03 am #8

I suspect that this is life as normal for Tim, no drugs required NT

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 16th, 2012, 7:06 am #9

----------------------------------------------

Its OK if he is free, but now he knows what I think of what he did to me, and police have a record of it.

And personally I've known for years not to trust this man. I know of girls who hung out at his place and ended up pregnant and crashing their bicycles on the way home because they were so messed up. And he has a wife and son, talk about a messed up family?!?!?!

And the cops have brought him in several times with 30 days in jail and multiple fines in recent years.

And why would you secretly drug someone riding a motorcycle without realizing they could crash and die? That's the kind of conscience this guy has.

And frankly from knowing this guy and what he did to me I felt like torturing him would be justifiable in my heart. And I know darn well he is drugging and raping woman and teen age girls who go to his house.

So what do you think his penalty should be, without contention towards me in what I've told you?
unless proven guilty at some stage.

However if he is found guilty on investigation...

He's probably guilty of some very serious issues.

Maybe he should be sentenced to a week in your church?

Tim
Tim

June 29th, 2012, 6:53 am #10

I suspect that this is life as normal for Tim, no drugs required NT
Arty you silly man.

I've been introduced to and experienced with enough drugs in my life to know the difference.

You must be a real goody two shoe Arty afraid of mommy and daddy and the government.

I think Paul is talking about drugs here;
1 Corinthians6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Don't live your life like a chicken shit, but experience NATURAL things created by GOD, and "DON'T" experiment with crap created in someones private kitchen.

Personally I don't do illegal drugs anymore, I just don't enjoy it.
In fact I have some caffeine only about 3 times per week.
And running my equipment (Stump Grinder, Tractor, Dump Truck, Lathe, Mill, Welder) is dangerous enough without being all fucked up on drugs.

Tim