instructions....

instructions....

Tim
Tim

October 8th, 2010, 6:15 am #1

Have AC ability.
Have a way to get water to drink and wash.
Have a way to do everything without AC power grid.

This is a pre-warning for what is to come soon.

Bro Tim

October 8th, 2010, 9:19 am #2

please...i am serious here and not trying to upset you.

But...wouldn't it be better, for you to instruct people to turn from Sin and obey His commandents and be baptized....so that they will be protected in a place of safety sgainst G-d's wrath?

i truly believe no matter what people do to 'prepare', it will not matter is they do not repent and pray to be counted worthy to escape the punishments to come.

One will not be able to 'outsmart' G-d here....

do you understand my point??

thanks

gerard

October 8th, 2010, 1:54 pm #3

Have AC ability.
Have a way to get water to drink and wash.
Have a way to do everything without AC power grid.

This is a pre-warning for what is to come soon.

Bro Tim
There will be greater concerns.

If things get really really bad, there are bridges one can jump off.

Or you know, maybe there will be a rapture or something. lol.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tim
Tim

October 9th, 2010, 7:34 pm #4

Funny video!
I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture thou.
Good prank in the video thou.

Tim
Tim

October 9th, 2010, 8:02 pm #5

please...i am serious here and not trying to upset you.

But...wouldn't it be better, for you to instruct people to turn from Sin and obey His commandents and be baptized....so that they will be protected in a place of safety sgainst G-d's wrath?

i truly believe no matter what people do to 'prepare', it will not matter is they do not repent and pray to be counted worthy to escape the punishments to come.

One will not be able to 'outsmart' G-d here....

do you understand my point??

thanks

gerard
Hi bro...
Ya, but faith without works is dead.
And to fail to prepare is to prepare to fail.
As Noah built the Ark to survive the flood of water, I think likewise, accept this time the earth will be the Ark to protect the Saints from the inferno of fire that will engulf the earth.

Henceforth I think simply believing isn't enough in this scenario.
Not when HE let let us know what will happen.

If the weatherman told you there was a flood coming wouldn't you prepare to stay afloat? Or would you wait until the flood came and say GOD spare my life, save me from this flood!.. And would that be tempting the Lord to bend to your plea?

Hebrews11:7
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world,

Matthew24:38
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Peter3:6
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

See my point bro?

Tim