Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

August 7th, 2012, 10:50 am #2

But I will never forget my visitations.

Tim

August 8th, 2012, 2:29 am #3

Sounds interesting.

We all have pasts. I used to regret some things, but then a friend of mine, oh heck, in my early 20's I think, said "We wouldn't be who we are without those things we did. So no regrets." maybe not those words, but that was the idea.

Pretty wise.

Tim
Tim

August 8th, 2012, 6:34 am #4

Ghost visitation.
One night when I was about 12 years old, I was laying in bed, and I could hear someone breathing about 6 feet away from me.
And I silently listened to this for about 15 minutes, and it sounded like an adult male breathing. And it was coming from inside my dresser drawers. It was really freaky! So I quick got up and went down stairs and woke up my mom, and told her "there's is someone in my room!"
And then we went up to my room but the breathing entity was gone.

Demon visitation.
Then when I was 13 years old I was home allown one evening listening to the AM radio in the kitchen and these strange garbled voices would interrupt the radio station, and they sounded evil! And it was kind of freaking me out. So I said to the voices coming from the radio "STOP IT!" And it worked! Then the radio station returned. And this happened several times that evening. Where I would say "STOP IT!" And the radio station returned. And the results were consistent. Weird....

Reaper visitation. (Harvester Angel)
Then when I was 17 years old, I was out cruising with my girl friend on graveyard road. And we called it graveyard road because it was only about 1 mile long and had 2 graveyards on it and about 1 mile from town.
So, we're cruising down this gravel road and about 1/4 mile ahead we both noticed this man in a black hooded cape standing on the left side of the road. And he was facing towards us. And I slowed way down. And as we got closer I thought "I should be able to see a face in the hood pretty soon." But then as we neared about 150 feet away he turned to his right looking over a corn field, and we past behind him very slowly as we were both in awe. (Details) So I was like 10 feet from this guy who was dressed like your topical Reaper whom I sure you have seen painting and drawings of. But this guy was about 8 feet tall and a 3 foot shoulder width. A giant! And in good shape the way the cape fit him. Note; The cape was flawlessly clean and black and the sleeves hung loosely like "Bell bottom pants" and the hood protruded out in front of his face by about 5 inches and the cape went all the way to the ground.
I remember these details as it is something I will never forget Mondo.
His staff was straight and about 12 feet tall which he held vertically in his left hand. And the wood of the staff had knots like a pine tree, but I have never been able to find that type of wood. The knots were about 4 inches apart but not in the form of a pine tree, I don't know what type of wood the staff was made of and I studied to find that type of wood and the arrangement of the knots. But today I'm thinking maybe it was a young Red Oak tree.
Anyway; My girlfriend saw a wrinkled up old mans face.
And I saw no face at all.
And we drove around and went back and I got out and checked where he was standing and there was no foot prints or anything and I could clearly see my own foot prints in the soft gravel of the edge of the road where he was standing. And I was about 170 lbs and this Reaper had to have been about 300 lbs and well fit.

Angel visitation. (Christ like)
I told myself after the Reaper thing; "If I ever get another visitation I'm going to confront it."
And low and behold in about 2002 I saw a shadow standing outside.
It was the shadow of a man about 5 feet tall, standing.
And he kept standing there.
And I went outside and sat down next to the standing shadow.
And I looked at him until I sat down next to him, and then I looked at the ground.
And I said; "What is it?" (Meaning what is the message of your visitation?)
And he said to my brain; "You must be made pure."
He said it to my brain and not to my ears.

I have no question about there being another side that mortals rarely experience.

My visitation to Jackie (Pumpkin). Minnesota to London in the blink of an eye.
But I don't know why Jackie (Pumpkin) won't tell about what happened, its proof that we are not as simple as some think.

Bro Tim

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 8th, 2012, 11:12 am #5

Obviously you believe what you saw, and its had its effect on you that you now believe in supernatural stuff, but why would the creatures pick out you and not anyone of hundreds of others?

You got no message at all from the first two, and a cryptic one from the third.

I agree, they would have been freaky moments and I guess I've had mine, but I was always keen to demystify them, even as I was scared to check, sometimes.

I think I always found a mundane reason. Once on a long trip when I was about 12 I convinced myself there was a UFO floating around in the sky, but I never got the chance to do more than appreciate a light in the sky before we left it behind. I also could convince myself on trips that the trees were dinosaurs chasing us. It seemed real at the time and was sort of fun.

Why didnt I ever get visitations? Being confident from past skeptical tests means that I approach these possibilities with a "its impossible til proven otherwise" attitude, I'll find another interpretation first for otherwise unexplainable happenings. In your case, you are still prepared to attribute a supernatural explanation to breathing like sounds in your draw. I think Carl Sagan called it the demon haunted world.

I suspect your imagination provided details to fill in the unknown details.

You'll disagree, I am sure.

(Sorry, too bad if I am taking a disconnected post and not understanding what you are on about.)

August 9th, 2012, 1:58 am #6

Ghost visitation.
One night when I was about 12 years old, I was laying in bed, and I could hear someone breathing about 6 feet away from me.
And I silently listened to this for about 15 minutes, and it sounded like an adult male breathing. And it was coming from inside my dresser drawers. It was really freaky! So I quick got up and went down stairs and woke up my mom, and told her "there's is someone in my room!"

Demon visitation.
Then when I was 13 years old I was home allown one evening listening to the AM radio in the kitchen and these strange garbled voices would interrupt the radio station, and they sounded evil! And it was kind of freaking me out. So I said to the voices coming from the radio "STOP IT!" And it worked! Then the radio station returned. And this happened several times that evening. Where I would say "STOP IT!" And the radio station returned. And the results were consistent. Weird....

Then when I was 17 years old, I was out cruising with my girl friend on graveyard road. And we called it graveyard road because it was only about 1 mile long and had 2 graveyards on it and about 1 mile from town.
So, we're cruising down this gravel road and about 1/4 mile ahead we both noticed this man in a black hooded cape standing on the left side of the road. And he was facing towards us. And I slowed way down. And as we got closer I thought "I should be able to see a face in the hood pretty soon." But then as we neared about 150 feet away he turned to his right looking over a corn field, and we past behind him very slowly as we were both in awe. (Details) So I was like 10 feet from this guy who was dressed like your topical Reaper whom I sure you have seen painting and drawings of. But this guy was about 8 feet tall and a 3 foot shoulder width. A giant! And in good shape the way the cape fit him. Note; The cape was flawlessly clean and black and the sleeves hung loosely like "Bell bottom pants" and the hood protruded out in front of his face by about 5 inches and the cape went all the way to the ground.
His staff was straight and about 12 feet tall which he held vertically in his left hand. And the wood of the staff had knots like a pine tree, but I have never been able to find that type of wood. The knots were about 4 inches apart but not in the form of a pine tree, I don't know what type of wood the staff was made of and I studied to find that type of wood and the arrangement of the knots. But today I'm thinking maybe it was a young Red Oak tree.
And we drove around and went back and I got out and checked where he was standing and there was no foot prints or anything and I could clearly see my own foot prints in the soft gravel of the edge of the road where he was standing. And I was about 170 lbs and this Reaper had to have been about 300 lbs and well fit.

I told myself after the Reaper thing; "If I ever get another visitation I'm going to confront it."
And I looked at him until I sat down next to him, and then I looked at the ground.

I have no question about there being another side that mortals rarely experience.

But I don't know why Jackie (Pumpkin) won't tell about what happened, its proof that we are not as simple as some think.

Bro Tim

The reaper one is kind of scary.

Did these have any emotional effect on you? Any lasting messages?

August 9th, 2012, 5:28 am #7

Ghost visitation.

Demon visitation.

Bro Tim

I have nothing to tell about what 'happened'.

You told me of an occurence, you smelling lavender and seeing me in slippers, which I never were, just sandals, etc.

What more do you want me to say? Smile.

Found your visitations very interesting.

I seem to think that some do indeed come with messages for us, some ar lost souls, also maybe we can project stuff, knowingly or not.

My mum once had a visitation of a most beautiful Egyptian. A classic Egyptian. Smile. Very tall, sophisticated, commanding, dark skinned, long thick jet black hair, with a most simple yet welcomed piece of news for my mum. Also a most excited African used to visit her alongside a most calming influence nun guide.

But these were direct visitations and called for.

(Mum did soul rescue work...)

The unexpected ones may be a little more tohger to fathom out!

Some do indeed have a 'gift' of being see-ers, so spirits / phantoms, etc, ate just 'caught' sometimes.

There does seemed to be a mixed bag of spirit occurences.

Very interesting stuff!

Love
Pumpkin

Tim
Tim

August 9th, 2012, 6:28 am #8

----------------------------------------------------

Ya the Reaper really freaked out my girl friend.
I talked with her about it a few years ago, and her mouth dropped open and she said with a gasp of air; "I forgot all about that!"

"Did these have any emotional effect on you? Any lasting messages?"
Yes, that we are being watched. And the other side can interact with us if they decide to. I know they are there and they are watching us in this few decades of mortality that we get. And the experiences got me to study a lot.

But we aren't supposed to try and contact them to question them, the Bible warns about this in several places.

Easton's Bible Dictionary
Topics: Nec'romancer
Text: (Deut. 15:11), i.e., "one who interrogates the dead," as the word literally means, with the view of discovering the secrets of futurity (comp. 1 Sam. 28:7). (See DIVINATION.)

Deuteronomy18:10
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a "necromancer".
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Note; The standing shadow of a man or Angel said; "You must be made pure."
Which I find interesting, because if I am to be "made pure" it apparently is not something I do myself. But I must be MADE or reconstructed in that way in the future. A very interesting choose of words he used. Even though brief it says a lot. Kind of strange like he knew me, and he knew I would research what he said. And my research teaches me we will all be made pure into new glorified beings of ourselves, and after that we will still be learning, but we will be taught but Christ Himself in person on earth.

"Did these have any emotional effect on you?"
Emotionally? Yes in a loving and empathetic way. I've always had empathy but never to this degree. And understanding the other side truly exists my empathy has 10 fold of what it would have been. And the realization of the other side makes me look at life as a VERY precious gift that never ends. And yes, I am glad for having these experiences. The Reaper was spooky, but I researched him and I know who he is, he is simply a Harvester Angel. I'm not sure what's up with the black cape and staff, except for an intimidating appearance to mortals. LOL I went from teary eyes to laughing on this post Oh man....

Thinking back, if I had a video I wonder if he (Reaper) would have shown up in it?
I don't think so.
Even though both I and my girl friend saw the being I don't recall any shadow on the gravel road from him.... And she clearly saw the old man face and I saw clearly saw no face.

Good questions Mondo, and I thought a lot about why and what good. But never really about the emotional affects.

Now you know why I studied all religions.
And I do find the KJV Bible to be the most accurate for many, many reasons.

The Blue city, that's cool!

Ciber hug.
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

August 9th, 2012, 6:59 am #9

I have nothing to tell about what 'happened'.

You told me of an occurence, you smelling lavender and seeing me in slippers, which I never were, just sandals, etc.

What more do you want me to say? Smile.

Found your visitations very interesting.

I seem to think that some do indeed come with messages for us, some ar lost souls, also maybe we can project stuff, knowingly or not.

My mum once had a visitation of a most beautiful Egyptian. A classic Egyptian. Smile. Very tall, sophisticated, commanding, dark skinned, long thick jet black hair, with a most simple yet welcomed piece of news for my mum. Also a most excited African used to visit her alongside a most calming influence nun guide.

But these were direct visitations and called for.

(Mum did soul rescue work...)

The unexpected ones may be a little more tohger to fathom out!

Some do indeed have a 'gift' of being see-ers, so spirits / phantoms, etc, ate just 'caught' sometimes.

There does seemed to be a mixed bag of spirit occurences.

Very interesting stuff!

Love
Pumpkin

----------------------------------------

So I was wrong about the slippers
My slippers sight was after the Lavender, I was just seeing if it still worked at the moment its not reliable, or the US military would have kept on using it.

I did however speak of the purply flower smell. And narrowed it down to Lavender to your amaze at 3,000 miles away.
I still would like a sample, I bet my wife would love it!
I know it smells wonderful!

Tim Thorpe
11727 Fawn Lake Rd.
Crosslake MN 56442. USA

Weird about your mom doing the spirit thing.
Ya, no telling what spirit will communicate YIKES!

Love ya Pumpkin.
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

August 9th, 2012, 7:24 am #10

Obviously you believe what you saw, and its had its effect on you that you now believe in supernatural stuff, but why would the creatures pick out you and not anyone of hundreds of others?

You got no message at all from the first two, and a cryptic one from the third.

I agree, they would have been freaky moments and I guess I've had mine, but I was always keen to demystify them, even as I was scared to check, sometimes.

I think I always found a mundane reason. Once on a long trip when I was about 12 I convinced myself there was a UFO floating around in the sky, but I never got the chance to do more than appreciate a light in the sky before we left it behind. I also could convince myself on trips that the trees were dinosaurs chasing us. It seemed real at the time and was sort of fun.

Why didnt I ever get visitations? Being confident from past skeptical tests means that I approach these possibilities with a "its impossible til proven otherwise" attitude, I'll find another interpretation first for otherwise unexplainable happenings. In your case, you are still prepared to attribute a supernatural explanation to breathing like sounds in your draw. I think Carl Sagan called it the demon haunted world.

I suspect your imagination provided details to fill in the unknown details.

You'll disagree, I am sure.

(Sorry, too bad if I am taking a disconnected post and not understanding what you are on about.)
---------------------------------

Well it sounds like you have had some experiences Arty, but you deny them.
The UFO light in the sky and so on....

We are all different Arty.
Mondo sees the Blue City.
Tim sees the Reaper and Angel.
Jacky's mom communicates with the dead.

What or who don't you believe Arty?
You don't believe yourself so how can you believe others?

I had an Aunt who drown in the neighbors cattle trough when she was 3 years old.
My Grand mother at that time was washing dishes at home.
My grandmother dropped the dishes breaking them and ran to the neighbors house to find her little girl drown.

Ann was the girls name, and she would have been my Aunt, she was my dad's only sister. True story Arty.

So why not believe your friends? Because you don't believe in your own experiences.... OK....

Tim