Im so glad Im leaving the internet after today

Im so glad Im leaving the internet after today

y
y

January 1st, 2012, 10:17 pm #1

this is a WIDE OPEN BIBLE discussion so I discussed the Bible and its point of VIEW as a Spiritual language, as another KIND of FORUM for another kind of spiritual language would have been discussed, like NATIVE AMERICAN spirituality, or Hinduism, or Taoism, or Buddhism........... OR ATHEISM......on a FORUM of their name and understanding

if I had come on those forums with the attitude and LACK OF APTITUDE to discuss these disciplines as the way I have been treated on this BIBLE FORUM trying to share my knowledge, EXPERIENCE and understanding of the BIBLE, I would have been kicked off and and simply rejected as a source of any kind of authenticity on the subject....

but, I will just chalk it up it up to how things are..........and move on....

wish I could say its been nice

January 1st, 2012, 10:28 pm #2

Take care Zafana.

Tim
Tim

January 1st, 2012, 10:47 pm #3

Happy to have known you Yvonne.
Take care, and happy new year

Love ya.
Tim

Tim
Tim

January 1st, 2012, 11:10 pm #4

Sometimes you write some pretty amazing stuff.

Views I have never heard of.

Concepts I never would have imagined.

Stuff worth learning.

January 2nd, 2012, 12:40 am #5

this is a WIDE OPEN BIBLE discussion so I discussed the Bible and its point of VIEW as a Spiritual language, as another KIND of FORUM for another kind of spiritual language would have been discussed, like NATIVE AMERICAN spirituality, or Hinduism, or Taoism, or Buddhism........... OR ATHEISM......on a FORUM of their name and understanding

if I had come on those forums with the attitude and LACK OF APTITUDE to discuss these disciplines as the way I have been treated on this BIBLE FORUM trying to share my knowledge, EXPERIENCE and understanding of the BIBLE, I would have been kicked off and and simply rejected as a source of any kind of authenticity on the subject....

See you soon - when the roses are all in bloom

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

Iceman
Iceman

January 2nd, 2012, 2:14 am #6

Nothing like a angry "vent" before running away.

Anyone discussing Tao, Native American Spiritualism, or Buddaism, and refuses to do so using accepted language, word meaning, and communication principles, would not be well received anywhere.

As an example: Striver had his own experience and clearing spoke out in his beleifs - and he did so clearly, concisely and in a meaningful way. He didn't express his knowledge, or experience in a arcane way, but rather in a way that was practicle and applicable. Some of his concepts were sometimes a little outlandish - but they were intelligible.

Besides, know it alls generally live in their own world - perhaps that's where "y" went.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:23 am #7

ahh....nevermind....waste of time.
Last edited by seekingsoftly on January 2nd, 2012, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:28 am #8

Nothing like a angry "vent" before running away.

Anyone discussing Tao, Native American Spiritualism, or Buddaism, and refuses to do so using accepted language, word meaning, and communication principles, would not be well received anywhere.

As an example: Striver had his own experience and clearing spoke out in his beleifs - and he did so clearly, concisely and in a meaningful way. He didn't express his knowledge, or experience in a arcane way, but rather in a way that was practicle and applicable. Some of his concepts were sometimes a little outlandish - but they were intelligible.

Besides, know it alls generally live in their own world - perhaps that's where "y" went.
this is about the THIRD same vent i have read.....sheesh....i am with you....attention seeking is all this is about.....

Yvonne cannot get that peoploe just won't bow to her beliefs....well hello...welcome to the world....geebus.....i8 am sick of this crap.

what exactly is the point of a person doing this....othe3r than to see what response she can get from it???

well....this is honestly how i feel about this kind of immature crap.....and frankly it is not personal....i feel the same way about anyone who does it.

if one is going to leave...then just do so....quit looking for attention in doin it imv.

wow

y
y

January 2nd, 2012, 3:02 am #9

Not yvonne but still a good message

lox
lox

January 2nd, 2012, 3:17 am #10

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.