I want to say for the record...

I want to say for the record...

October 5th, 2010, 2:29 am #1

NONE ....not one of the impersonation posts at John's were made by me....i have just retruned from my dart league and see a lot of crapola......and just wanted to say this.....

i am sure i will be blamed for a lot of it.

sigh....

October 5th, 2010, 3:32 am #2

But do you think anyone at this forum really cares?

And if some at that forum accuse you. Why care?

Sorry, that probably sounds "sharp" and isn't meant to. I just don't get the attraction people have to that cesspool. Yeah, I go there a bit, because the other forums have a fraction of the action. Although, gotta say -- this place and the other are picking up. With some real discussions.

Discussing on forums. What a novel concept huh?

Hope you got 300. Oh wait, that's bowling. Whatever, triple 20, double bull. I bet you get double bull a lot. Hehehe -- low blow.

October 5th, 2010, 5:11 am #3

Of all the "complaining" that's done about certain forums and about certain Internet personas, after a while it begins to beg the question "why keep going to these places and interacting with the folks being complained about?". It kinda renders the complaints as rather dubious, from what I can tell. But I can't say that I understand all the dynamics at work, and probably not any of them now that I think about it. No offense intended to anyone, and I claim no higher ground in any way, it is simply a puzzling phenomenon that I don't understand. And I don't like not understanding, but I'll get over it.

October 5th, 2010, 5:36 am #4

Sorry, that probably sounds "sharp" and isn't meant to. I just don't get the attraction people have to that cesspool. Yeah, I go there a bit, because the other forums have a fraction of the action. Although, gotta say -- this place and the other are picking up. With some real discussions.

Hope you got 300. Oh wait, that's bowling. Whatever, triple 20, double bull. I bet you get double bull a lot. Hehehe -- low blow.
ouchy.....no bull!
grin.

thanks for your honesty. i think i care that you ...noob and a few others do not think it was me...i really don't care what they think.

M, i just wanted you few to know.

but as usual...i am a slave to my emotions....i apologize.....and appreciate you telling me what you think

Real hockey starts this week...awesome....\1

October 5th, 2010, 5:39 am #5

Of all the "complaining" that's done about certain forums and about certain Internet personas, after a while it begins to beg the question "why keep going to these places and interacting with the folks being complained about?". It kinda renders the complaints as rather dubious, from what I can tell. But I can't say that I understand all the dynamics at work, and probably not any of them now that I think about it. No offense intended to anyone, and I claim no higher ground in any way, it is simply a puzzling phenomenon that I don't understand. And I don't like not understanding, but I'll get over it.
i think for me....part of it is the amazement i see in some exchanges and the.....well...doesn't matter.....sorry for posting this guys.

truly...i do respect your view on this and should heed it's wisdom.

g

October 5th, 2010, 5:41 am #6

Mondo....if you want.....why not delete this thread? it offers nothing here and really has no real value for others.

thanks for your words....and i think deleting this thread makes a lot of sense.

sorry again....

October 5th, 2010, 5:48 am #7

i think for me....part of it is the amazement i see in some exchanges and the.....well...doesn't matter.....sorry for posting this guys.

truly...i do respect your view on this and should heed it's wisdom.

g
You have a right to your views and opinions as much as anyone else.

I don't understand anyone that goes to places that they complain about, not just you. Phred, Mondo, JVH, Arthur Dent, and a couple others also go "surfing in the cesspool" and I don't understand their motivations either. Jackie appears to like the place, which I find even more odd. But Jackie is special because she doesn't complain about it and instead she tries to experience and understand the people.

It doesn't appeal to my tastes, but everyone's mileage may vary.

October 5th, 2010, 5:52 am #8

There is a door. We all know what is behind the door. We enter or we don't.

I actually thought Johnny's take ons were fun. Got most down to a tee. A little light stuff now and again has to be a plus.

Love
Jackie

What is it that generates all things without itself being generated by other things?

October 5th, 2010, 5:55 am #9

ouchy.....no bull!
grin.

thanks for your honesty. i think i care that you ...noob and a few others do not think it was me...i really don't care what they think.

M, i just wanted you few to know.

but as usual...i am a slave to my emotions....i apologize.....and appreciate you telling me what you think

Real hockey starts this week...awesome....\1
Johnny was a much lighter Gerard than you are there!

Sure, I think this 'stuff' about Joanne is nonsense to keep going on about but I guess it is tit for tat. Who is an innocent there?

Just saying what I see, right or wrong.

Love
Jackie

What is it that generates all things without itself being generated by other things?

October 5th, 2010, 6:06 am #10

Mondo....if you want.....why not delete this thread? it offers nothing here and really has no real value for others.

thanks for your words....and i think deleting this thread makes a lot of sense.

sorry again....
No less worthwhile than loads of postings.

You wanted it clear you do not want folks to think you posted the stuff in John's 'fun' thread. Eventually, even I realised that

You got our replies. We obviously thought your post was worth replying to.

Noob, why I like it there? I don't believe I like it there any better than here or Co-Exist. Just that Co-exist did get quite political for me.

I actually think there are lots of worthwhile stuff going on at Johns, excellent post by some people. I don't often get involved in the 'biggies' there, but I read them all. The Striver stuff in particular is wonderful.

Lox is interesting somewhat. I admit I am kind of analysing his Way, reminds me of a Gnostic, though he appears to hate this label, yet not a Gnostic. Just as fundy as Nuccy and co, though.

Catch all later
Love
Jackie