I think this can be very beneficial to every one!....

Tim
Tim

January 29th, 2011, 9:15 am #1

Thanks to 8-DJ and his comment;

You don't consider Catholicism Christianity, yet without the Catholic Church, Christianity wouldn't have survived.
Apparently, God wanted it that way. You thus disagree with God.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hi 8-DJ.
Catholics are not Christians and never were.
Catholics are the Babylonian worshipers of today.
Its that simple 8-DJ, but don't count on the Vatican to disclose that.
But if you study the Vatican archives you will see for yourself.

"Now from heaven, where the Queen of the angels and saints is crowned, the Mother of God and of the Church"

"May Mary extend the comfort of her motherly protection to every heart and every home."

"I renew the entrustment to Mary's heavenly protection of the entire Order of the Mother of God and of the people who daily visit this church dedicated to her."

"church dedicated to her"

"Appointed by the Lord as Queen of heaven and earth, raised above all the choirs of angels and the whole celestial hierarchy of saints"

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_ ... 97_en.html

8-DJ the Book of Jeremiah was written between 630 and 580 B.C.
And the LORD said to Jeremiah;
Jeremiah 7:16
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the "queen of heaven", and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Do you see 8-DJ? The same Babylonian Queen of Heaven worship system in 620 BC is the same Vatican today.

What amazes me is how easy this is to find, and yet people never find it.
I guess I'm a real Sherlock Homes

January 29th, 2011, 11:57 pm #2

Then...
Christianity is just a heretical sect of...
-- Babylonian Worship.

Because...
The point remains...
Christianity would not have survived...
-- Without the Catholic Church.
And...
Christianity that is not Catholic...
Is just a heretical sect of...
-- Catholicism.

So...
Since Catholicism is Babylonian Worship...
Then...
Christianity is just a heretical sect of...
-- Babylonian Worship.

Thank you for your great insight into this matter, tim.
-- It has been very beneficial.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

Tim
Tim

January 30th, 2011, 2:53 am #3

Because...
The point remains...
And...
-- Catholicism.
---------------------------------------------

You really don't know much about history do you PRev.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio ... man_Empire

The Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire is the religious persecution of Christians as a consequence of professing their faith. It began during the Ministry of Jesus and continued sporadically and intermittently over a period of about three centuries....

So PRev, where do you think Easter, and Lent and Xmas come from? The Bible? No they don't.

Does the Trinity come from the Bible? No.
Is the Pope Biblical? No.
Is worshiping Mary Biblical? No.
Is the Queen of Heaven Biblical? Yes, from Babylon, not Christianity.

What do you think Bunnies and Eggs have to do with Easter? Because Easter is Baal worship, the worship of the fertility gods. Is Easter to signify the Resurrection or the Erection?

What about the Christmas Tree?
Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
The Book of Jeremiah was written between 630 and 580 B.C.

You what to know how stupid people are PRev?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_tree
The tradition of decorating an evergreen tree at Christmas started in Livonia and Germany in the 16th century.

OK, oh, what was Jeremiah talking about in 630 and 580 B.C? A Christmas Tree!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
Yule or Yuletide ("Yule-time") is a winter festival that was initially celebrated by the historical Germanic people as a pagan religious festival, though it was later absorbed into, and equated with, the Christian festival of Christmas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
Saturnalia is an Ancient Roman festival held in honour of the fertility god Saturn.
Saturnalia was introduced around 217 BC to raise citizen morale after a crushing military defeat at the hands of the Carthaginians.[1] Originally celebrated for a day, on December 17, its popularity saw it grow until it became a week-long extravaganza, ending on the 23rd.

I'm getting into unknown history here PRev. The only ancient documents describing the classic Christmas Tree is apparently only found in Jeremiah 10:2.... It could be a Yule Tree or a Saturnalia Tree, I don't know right now.... This is interesting, help me out here if you would PRev.

Thanks

Tim
Tim

January 30th, 2011, 3:13 am #4

http://www.theyuinon.com/articles/christmas.htm

Two key figures in the origin of the Christmas tree are Nimrod, a great grandson of Noah, and his mother and wife, Semiramis, also known as Ishtar and Isis. Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon (Genesis 10:8-12; 11:1-9). From ancient sources such as the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and records unearthed by archeologists from long-ruined Mesopotamian and Egyptian cities, we can reconstruct subsequent events.

After Nimrod's death (c. 2167 BC), Semiramis promoted the belief that he was a god. She claimed that she saw a full-grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump, symbolizing the springing forth of new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of his birth, she said, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts under it. His birthday fell on the winter solstice at the end of December.

----------------
Hay this is COOL! Thanks for challenging me PRev, I'm learning something new!

January 30th, 2011, 7:38 am #5

that most modern 'holidays' celebrated by 'orthodox' christians.....xmas, easter/Ishtar/all hallows eve....etc.....are NOT supported in the Bible.

can you then tim, defend why a christian should not BE celebrating the HOLYdays and festivals as given BY G-d in the Bible.....

for example:

God's Festivals:

¬ The Passover
¬ The Feast of Unleavened Bread
¬ Pentecost
¬ The Feast of Trumpets
¬ The Day of Atonement
¬ The Feast of Tabernacles
¬ The Last Great Day

The first century apostles celebrated all the above Holydays and Festivals....if you then charge the Roman church with changing and starting their OWN so called 'holy'days......you then must agree...that they were changed FROM something else....

do you celebrate the given biblical Holydays Tim?....or do you just bark and make noisy gongs or clanging bells against Rome? That is not even close to bearing good fruit.

bearing wittness....but having no fruit is in effect no wittness at all.

so tim....do you observe the given Holydays stated above ,,,,or reject them?

clang clang gong....

Tim
Tim

January 30th, 2011, 8:09 am #6

I'm not fighting you anymore Gerard.

Say what ever you want to....

Take over what ever you want to Gerard.
But do it in Jesus!

Express your FAITH!

Bro Tim out.........

January 30th, 2011, 2:36 pm #7

Because...
The point remains...
And...
-- Catholicism.
---------------------------------------------

You really don't know much about history do you PRev.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio ... man_Empire

The Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire is the religious persecution of Christians as a consequence of professing their faith. It began during the Ministry of Jesus and continued sporadically and intermittently over a period of about three centuries....

So PRev, where do you think Easter, and Lent and Xmas come from? The Bible? No they don't.

Does the Trinity come from the Bible? No.
Is the Pope Biblical? No.
Is worshiping Mary Biblical? No.
Is the Queen of Heaven Biblical? Yes, from Babylon, not Christianity.

What do you think Bunnies and Eggs have to do with Easter? Because Easter is Baal worship, the worship of the fertility gods. Is Easter to signify the Resurrection or the Erection?

What about the Christmas Tree?
Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
The Book of Jeremiah was written between 630 and 580 B.C.

You what to know how stupid people are PRev?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_tree
The tradition of decorating an evergreen tree at Christmas started in Livonia and Germany in the 16th century.

OK, oh, what was Jeremiah talking about in 630 and 580 B.C? A Christmas Tree!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
Yule or Yuletide ("Yule-time") is a winter festival that was initially celebrated by the historical Germanic people as a pagan religious festival, though it was later absorbed into, and equated with, the Christian festival of Christmas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
Saturnalia is an Ancient Roman festival held in honour of the fertility god Saturn.
Saturnalia was introduced around 217 BC to raise citizen morale after a crushing military defeat at the hands of the Carthaginians.[1] Originally celebrated for a day, on December 17, its popularity saw it grow until it became a week-long extravaganza, ending on the 23rd.

I'm getting into unknown history here PRev. The only ancient documents describing the classic Christmas Tree is apparently only found in Jeremiah 10:2.... It could be a Yule Tree or a Saturnalia Tree, I don't know right now.... This is interesting, help me out here if you would PRev.

Thanks
Christmas trees and Easter bunnies are later additions to "christian" tradition.
You've got to back up a bit...
You jumped right past Constantine and the Council of Nicea.

For a very long time...
The Only "christianity"...
-- Was Catholicism.

And...
The Catholics were responsible for preserving the "christian" texts.

Without the Catholics...
There would be no New Testament.
Without the New Testament...
There would be no "christianity".

All forms of "christianity" that are not Catholicism...
Are just...
-- Heretical versions of... Catholicism.

Sooooo...
Protestants might call themselves...
-- "christians"...
But...
In Reality...
-- They're just Heretical Catholics.

-PRev1-

January 30th, 2011, 4:17 pm #8

Martin Luther returned to the Catholic Church before his death because he realized that he had a special calling which was to "bring focus" of FAITH to the Church. Leaving a place that doesn't have what you received isn't the answer: Moses didn't want to enter the Promised Land till all Israel could enter it:

Individual people have been "raptured" over the last four thousand years and these have "written the scriptures" hence it is written that they were written by men who were led by the HOLY Spirit who also interprets what they write to the reader:

anyone who is "TAKEN OUT" of his religion is called an apostate, hence the apostles are the apostates of their religion; yet after they GRASP the NEW INFORMATION, they return to GIVE that NEWER understanding and knowledge of the SAME OLD TRUTH to the next generation:

I am one of those people who was told "bring all things back to me" before I experienced the rapture in 1992:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

January 30th, 2011, 11:11 pm #9

I'm not fighting you anymore Gerard.

Say what ever you want to....

Take over what ever you want to Gerard.
But do it in Jesus!

Express your FAITH!

Bro Tim out.........
Bong clang bong.

again....NO answer.......sigh.

Tim
Tim

January 31st, 2011, 8:56 am #10

Christmas trees and Easter bunnies are later additions to "christian" tradition.
You've got to back up a bit...
You jumped right past Constantine and the Council of Nicea.

For a very long time...
The Only "christianity"...
-- Was Catholicism.

And...
The Catholics were responsible for preserving the "christian" texts.

Without the Catholics...
There would be no New Testament.
Without the New Testament...
There would be no "christianity".

All forms of "christianity" that are not Catholicism...
Are just...
-- Heretical versions of... Catholicism.

Sooooo...
Protestants might call themselves...
-- "christians"...
But...
In Reality...
-- They're just Heretical Catholics.

-PRev1-

You've got to back up a bit...You jumped right past Constantine and the Council of Nicea.For a very long time...The Only "christianity"...-- Was Catholicism.And...The Catholics were responsible for preserving the "christian" texts.Without the Catholics...There would be no New Testament.Without the New Testament...There would be no "christianity".All forms of "christianity" that are not Catholicism...Are just...-- Heretical versions of... Catholicism.
Sooooo...Protestants might call themselves...-- "christians"...But...In Reality...-- They're just Heretical Catholics.
-----------------------------------------------------------

No, I don't digress. I know all about Constantine the Trinity and Arius.

PRev there were Christians before the RCC and Constantine in 325 AD.
History shows Rome kept trying to kill off the Christians until 311 AD when Christianity was made legal in Rome.

The Bunnies and Eggs for Easter are adaptations of Christianity into Heathen Catholicism. The Bunnies and Eggs are from the pre Christian aura of Roman festivals to the gods of fertility called Baal in the Bible.

Your claim of Catholics making Christianity survive is BS. Fact is they tried to stop it for 311 years! In Italy, it was still illegal to own a Bible until 1870!

I don't know where you get your info PRev. Maybe you only look for what you want to see, but that is no way to do Research.