I need your assistance here.. EVERYONE

I need your assistance here.. EVERYONE

Tim
Tim

February 5th, 2012, 7:31 am #1

I want to here your intelligent analysis of this.
Not your preconceived feeling about the Bible.
But an intelligent analysis of what Zechariah is describing here.

Zechariah5:1
1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits (30 feet), and the breadth thereof ten cubits (15 feet).
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

A flying roll, 30 feet long and 15 feet wide....
A communications satellite for internet users, and high speed wireless internet in the house.
If you could see the radio wave of high speed wireless at your home, it would appear to be consuming the hole house, even all the wood and the rocks. And that's what is looked like to Zechariah.

Fact; US space Shuttles have cargo bay of 15X60 feet for containing two satellites.

Zachariah's prophetic ministry began in 520 B.C.

What is your conclusion?

February 5th, 2012, 8:40 am #2

is that you have a preconceived feeling about the Bible ... and that it wouldn't matter what anyone said -they would be wrong, according to your opinion ... if they didn't agree with your preconception.

-Vince

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

February 5th, 2012, 8:48 am #3

I concur Vince. This guy is beyond reason.

Iceman
Iceman

February 5th, 2012, 4:29 pm #4

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits (30 feet), and the breadth thereof ten cubits (15 feet).
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

A communications satellite for internet users, and high speed wireless internet in the house.
If you could see the radio wave of high speed wireless at your home, it would appear to be consuming the hole house, even all the wood and the rocks. And that's what is looked like to Zechariah.

Fact; US space Shuttles have cargo bay of 15X60 feet for containing two satellites.

What is your conclusion?

Yo have to admit: Tim has a great imagination.

February 5th, 2012, 9:20 pm #5

What is your conclusion?

I found this. Neat reading!

Zechariah Five: Nuclear Vision

The Bible book Zechariah has a diabolical vision, one that gives Bible revelation about a flying cylinder loaded with consuming fire and Divine intervention to manifest in a Supernatural act of selective destruction.

This site offers help in tracking the prophetic Restoration War prophecies and accompanying 'return' of the living descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, found in the Old Testament / Mikra. The great tragedy about these things is sets of 'belief.'

5:1 "Then again I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and, behold, a flying scroll."
5:2 He [the messenger] said to me, "What do you see?" I [Zechariah] answered, "I see a flying scroll, its length is twenty cubits, and its breadth ten cubits."
5:3 Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the surface of the whole land, for everyone who steals shall be cut off according to it on the one side, and everyone who swears falsely shall be cut off according to it on the other side.
5:4 I will cause it to go out," says YHVH TZE'VAOT, "and it will enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him who swears falsely by my name, and it will remain in the midst of his house, and will destroy it with its timber and its stones.

Moments Before Impact
The message and the vision open. A large scroll is in flight, and seen by Zekharyah. The messenger explains to him what it is:
The scroll is a container
The container carries an offering
It is called Wickedness
The container carries inside, under lead, this evilness, a fire.
The fire harnesses energy to consume not only timber but also stones of houses it affects over a huge area. The fire will search and destroy selectively.

5:5 Then the messenger who talked with me came forward, and said to me, "Lift up now your eyes, and see what this is that is appearing."
5:6 I [Zekharyah] said, "What is it?" He [the messenger] said, "This is an efah basket (a container)that is appearing." He said moreover, "This is their appearance in all the earth.
5:7 and, behold, a talent of lead was lifted up, and there is a fire-offering in the midst of the efah basket."

The Flying Scrolls Function and Features
First, what is an efah? An efah (ephah) is a measure implying a basket, a container of size to hold an amount. The efah serves to illustrate the function of the scroll, that is it carries. It is definitively always deemed by the messenger as the container. Then the description goes on to show what the container carries an evil fire capped by lead. The flying scroll has two wings in common with those of a stork, the appearance of wing tips ajar.

5:8 [The messenger] said, "This is Wickedness," and he threw it [the fire-offering] down into the midst of the efah basket, and he threw the weight of lead on its mouth."
5:9 "Then I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and, behold, there were two fires, and the wind was in their wings. Now they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the efah basket between earth and the sky."
5:10 Then I said to the messenger who talked with me, "Where are these carrying the efah basket?"
5:11 He said to me, "To build her a house in the land of Shin`ar. When it is prepared, she will be set there in her own place." (Chapter ends)

Made For An Apocalypse
A cylinder-shaped container
Its size and features
Its contents, consuming fire
The affects its contents will have
Where the container is to be housed, meaning set up prior to its flight
Its location from which it will take flight from the east
Zechariah saw it come into his vision.

And there is more...

http://zion.awardspace.com/

Quite intriguing...smile.

"What causes war religious, political or economic?
Obviously belief, either in nationalism, in an ideology, or in a particular dogma.
If we had no belief but goodwill, love and consideration between us, then there would be no wars.
But we are fed on beliefs, ideas and dogmas and therefore we breed discontent.
The present crisis is of an exceptional nature
and we as human beings must either pursue the path of constant conflict and continuous wars,
which are the result of our everyday action,
or else see the causes of war and turn our back upon them."

J Krishnamurti

Thanks Tim...

Love
Pumpkin

Tim
Tim

February 6th, 2012, 12:26 am #6

I never thought of it that was Jackie, but its possibility Zechariah was seeing nuclear weapons in orbit ready to be unleashed.

Hay look at this!!
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.ken-welch.com/MoreNukes.html

U.S. ORBITS NUCLEAR WEAPONS PLATFORM
by Ken Welch in Houston
Posted Sunday July 30, 2006

Just over 90 days ago we had another one, and indeed the world will never be the same. For the first time in the history of planet Earth, a nuclear weapons platform, with the warheads pointing down, has been placed in orbit.

I apologize for the reporting delay but it is a secret program after all
---------------------------------------------------

I figured communications satellite because of;
"This is the curse that goes out over the surface of the whole land"

A curse because the Mark of the Beast will also be transmitted through them for buying and selling goods.

"for everyone who steals shall be cut off according to it on the one side, and everyone who swears falsely shall be cut off according to it on the other side."

People who steal and swindle us the internet to do that.
And people who make false claims.

"and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name"

And the internet is in your house, and keeps track of what we claim to be truth.

"and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof."

And it REMAINS in the house, and consumes or engulfs the house like the wifi does do, yet REMAINS in the house not destroying the house, yet consumes or engulfing it.
And that eliminates the nuclear weapon approach to the verse.

Then in Zechariah5:5 the Angel shows Zechariah a different kind of satellite.
The kind with the ephah and the lead in it. Its based out of the land of Shinar or Iran. And it launches stuff to the North and to the South. That's a one to figure out, but probably an orbiting weapons platform. And some parts of this system simply orbit all around the earth according to Zechariah6:7 (to and fro through the earth)..

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

February 6th, 2012, 1:36 am #7

Yo have to admit: Tim has a great imagination.
A good imagination can take the riddle out of a mans writings and visions of a satellite description 2,500 years before they existed. And strangely enough he even gives the dimensions of it, 15'X30' and its function and that it is wifi/radio in the home.

Tim
Tim

February 6th, 2012, 1:43 am #8

I concur Vince. This guy is beyond reason.
So you guys post simply to defy my request?

"I want to here your intelligent analysis of this.
But an intelligent analysis of what Zechariah is describing here."

Strange....

February 6th, 2012, 2:27 am #9

What is your conclusion?

It's a translated translation of a translated document of some alleged event that happened to some dude 2500+ years ago. It would appear that it's a dream, the dude's imagination, or some type of hunger/drug/exercise/fatigue-based/et.al. hallucination.

If you believe it applies today, that is your choice and it is up to you to justify or rationalize that belief however you please.

Not sure that it can be much clearer or black-and-white than that.

Tim
Tim

February 6th, 2012, 2:47 am #10

That's an analogy of the writer and the translations. Not what was written or what we have to read.

But thanks anyway