October 15th, 2011, 8:56 am #1

will be condemned by you today?

20 or 20,000?

You will beheld responsible Mondo and all your friends
You think I am kidding?

Bro Tim kids not.

Bro Tim.

October 15th, 2011, 1:47 pm #2

You think I could thwart God's will? Man, that is one puny God!

Ye of little faith.

Anyway, the truth prevails. Whatever the truth is. I'm okay with that. If these childish revenge fantasies of Hell for the "True Christian's" enemies is true, then I'm gonna burn. lol.

Iceman
Iceman

October 15th, 2011, 3:12 pm #3

We'll both be burning - maybe we can have a good game of checkers while doin it.

Tim
Tim

October 15th, 2011, 9:42 pm #4

The people were "deceived" with free will to not believe what GOD said was going to happen.

Revelation19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The Truth is what GOD has spoken. What GOD speaks becomes reality.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

October 16th, 2011, 3:15 am #5

Sorry, I some times refer to prophecy as those it already happened, because I dive deep into the future of Bible prophecy.

The people were "deceived" with free will to not believe what GOD said was going to happen.

Revelation19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The Truth is what GOD has spoken. What GOD speaks becomes reality.

Bro Tim