How are you going to be saved?

How are you going to be saved?

Identity Crisis
Identity Crisis

November 11th, 2010, 1:58 am #1

Without Jesus in you? God has given us His good will and it is Jesus! The heart and mind must be changed. We just cannot remain the way we are from this world and be acceptable to God! This is precisely why God sent His Son.

Christ must be born or raised in us, and He is filled with wisdom and Christ in us brings us the Grace of God for us to live by.

Any other way is useless and this is why religions of men can't move from where they are!

Notice, they want to leave to be with the Lord! The desire is backward! God in us! God in us! God in us! Emmanuel: God with us!

lox
lox

November 11th, 2010, 2:00 am #2

Without him we live in darkness! He is the Way, truth and Life and there is NO LIFE without Him!

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 2:10 am #3

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"the darkness comprehended it not"

lox
lox

November 11th, 2010, 3:15 am #4

The Holy root is Christ and the offspring is the Man Jesus, hence Jesus Christ is both God and Man in us making us a new man and a new creation as his bride and body.

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 4:32 am #5

""""There is no other way BUT this Way!
The Holy root is Christ and the offspring is the Man Jesus, hence Jesus Christ is both God and Man in us making us a new man and a new creation as his bride and body.""""

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

November 11th, 2010, 5:58 am #6

Without Jesus in you? God has given us His good will and it is Jesus! The heart and mind must be changed. We just cannot remain the way we are from this world and be acceptable to God! This is precisely why God sent His Son.

Christ must be born or raised in us, and He is filled with wisdom and Christ in us brings us the Grace of God for us to live by.

Any other way is useless and this is why religions of men can't move from where they are!

Notice, they want to leave to be with the Lord! The desire is backward! God in us! God in us! God in us! Emmanuel: God with us!
Hey, WE are also in God.

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 6:16 am #7

""""Yes! God is in us....
Hey, WE are also in God.""""

GOOD JACKIE!!!!
Go girl go!

Glad to hear it Jackie

So you accept Jesus as the Begotten Son of God, as in TRUE Son of God.
And not just adopted or foster child like you and me?

November 11th, 2010, 6:29 am #8

Don't you read any of my posts or are they just so quickly forgotten. Grrrr.

Ueshua, a Messenger. Maybe born that way, maybe he had a spirit borrow his body for a bit. BUT Jesus had a physical body as we all have physical bodies, but within the shell is the One, experiencing.

Wait for it....

As The One experiences in ALL things.

We are adopted? If we are not of the One, then where did we come from? Oh yes, I asked John this one, or he told me. Pfft!! And there we were...

Er, OK, thks..

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 8:14 am #9

""""Jesus had a physical body""""

Jesus still has a physical body Jackie but its Quickened.

Luke24:37
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Yes I read your posts Jackie

Do you understand my posts? I am speaking in USA, who saved your Grandparents from Russia and Germany.

But don't bother with the beliefs of my Grandparents. My Great great Grandparents kicked ass on the British to break away from heathen BS and have the Freedom of a Bible believing society.
Made the Greatest Nation in the world. But that has changed.

Did the British help USA when Japan wanted to domain this land?
Did the French care?
Did Mexico care?
Did Russia care?

Now we are attacked by an invisible enemy. By the Will of GOD.
Why? Revelation 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray to GOD my soul to keep.
That if I die before I wake.
I pray to GOD my soul to take.

What's the date there Jackie? 11-12-2010?.. Why? Because Jesus was here 2010 years ago.
What's the date in Japan? 11-11-2010 why? Because Jesus was here 2010 years ago.

Something to ponder....

November 11th, 2010, 10:54 am #10

No one has yet saved anybody from anything.
The form of 'warfare' changed, less obvious much more subtle.

Makes folks feel good to believe THEY are saviours when really they are puppets of the creme de la creme Puppet Masters!

You got it right about the invisible enemy, Tim.
The 'common enemy' has no religion, no country, no boundaries between themselves. Barriers and boundaries are their weapons.

Oh, and aren't some duped folks just great players in Their Game.

Wake up, Tim, be real loving and nice to someone. Be the Change....

Love
Jackie