Hi, John

Hi, John

February 9th, 2010, 3:39 am #1

I arrived at Mondo and Ms. Mondo's forum by accident. I have no idea how I got here.

Gerard and I haven't spoken for probably more than a year; he'd be the first to tell you that.

Gerard and I had a fallling out over what turned out to be a mistake; nonetheless, John, Gerard and I are not the best of friends and never have been. He would be the first to state that, too.

John, for the sake of civility and maturity, Gerard and I apologized to one another for the very nasty things we said to each other, and we are now both taking the high road and are on on way to becoming Web friends.

In actuality, John, one of my main interests regarding communication of the Web began a year or so ago with Gerard. At that time, Gerard and I were no more than passing acquaintances--we rarely communicated, until I erroneously attributed an act which I consider to be a betrayal to Gerard.

Erroneously. Gerard had nothing to do with it, and I blamed him in error. I never did tell him why I was upset until a few weeks ago. Rather a long time that Gerard and I had nothing but bad things about one another through no fault of either one of us.

May be a long road to maturity--as well as to a state of harmony. Others may gain that stance at an earlier date.

Sea

~~~
Last edited by seapanther on February 9th, 2010, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 9th, 2010, 3:51 am #2

You are a fine woman imv.....and one whom many christians should not PREACH AT but learn from....as i have.

John will use this...as some other of my enemies to tell you....well....let's just see how this plays out.....;beofre i err...

i know however i am not erring when i said i am glad to read you here....and that you are a person whom many who claim to be christian ...can learn much from regarding forgiveness...love and empathy.

in MY view.

be well.

g

February 9th, 2010, 5:59 am #3

If there's one thing I dislike most about human nature, it's pitting one against the other or many pitting some against one or more. The very cause of us not speaking for over a year stemmed from that very error.

An error in more ways than one.

I am pleased that we are two people who can apologize, who can get along, who can begin to trust each other through all the travails we have experienced.

With the realization that there are those who cannot come away from such a long term disagreement, I now take the stance that they may, someday, realize that kindness and a willingness to admit one is wrong will one day understand the valuable time lost, and cannot, ever, be regained.

No matter the causation, I also know that a sermon on the subject or listening to one preach about sundry subjects is not now nor shall ever be the answer. Think 'reaction formation'. I do believe it's necessary within all boundaries to find out for oneself just exactly where one errs and to find a solution and stay with it.

We shall both move on for the better. That's as valuable a lesson as any we can be taught.

Sea

~~~

February 9th, 2010, 7:14 am #4

occur on these forums....are a window to my own failings and a beacon at times to roads more narrow....the ones more difficult to walk but more rewarding.....even if one is not a 'christian'...i imagine you can agree that the more difficult the journey...the more rewarding the destination....

but...aside from this....some people can TRULY say they are sorry and mean it....while others.....wait for people to fail so as they can have a 'YA SEE, i told you about ****'!...

i am one that if someone apologizes and means it....it is over....

anyhow....you offer much imv. At least for me.

I will say this as a sidebar,,,,haha....you are a great adversary...the best i ever encountered.....wow....(wink)

Please....keep good thoughts if you will for my wifey....she is having knee replacement surgery on Thursday and I am REALLy worried......she has 'blood' issues and i have lost 4 people close to me from blood clot to the lungs....i cannot say how concerned i am.

oh well.....life ain't easy...is it?

best to you

ger

AND....to add, the way you sucked it up and apologized to me....was not only heart warming to me....but was an example that AGAIN....all these so called people who claim to follow Christ could learn from. You are, imv a person of character and class.

(off my soapbox haha)

g

February 9th, 2010, 5:19 pm #5

Had knee replacements last year. I conversed with her the other day. She's doing quite well except that she can't kneel anymore like she used to.

My bro-in-law had the same operation and the transformation seems almost miraculous.

Hope that might be of some encouragement to you.

-Vince

February 9th, 2010, 5:39 pm #6

I arrived at Mondo and Ms. Mondo's forum by accident. I have no idea how I got here.

Gerard and I haven't spoken for probably more than a year; he'd be the first to tell you that.

Gerard and I had a fallling out over what turned out to be a mistake; nonetheless, John, Gerard and I are not the best of friends and never have been. He would be the first to state that, too.

John, for the sake of civility and maturity, Gerard and I apologized to one another for the very nasty things we said to each other, and we are now both taking the high road and are on on way to becoming Web friends.

In actuality, John, one of my main interests regarding communication of the Web began a year or so ago with Gerard. At that time, Gerard and I were no more than passing acquaintances--we rarely communicated, until I erroneously attributed an act which I consider to be a betrayal to Gerard.

Erroneously. Gerard had nothing to do with it, and I blamed him in error. I never did tell him why I was upset until a few weeks ago. Rather a long time that Gerard and I had nothing but bad things about one another through no fault of either one of us.

May be a long road to maturity--as well as to a state of harmony. Others may gain that stance at an earlier date.

Sea

~~~
`

You're telling me that you and Gerard haven't exactly seen
eye to eye in at least one forum prior to this one??

And that you didn't come here at his behest to try and
cause strife and contention?????

SO BASICALLY, I WAS WRONG IN MY QUICK ASSESSMENT?????

oh, that's just great!!!!!!!!

that means I was wrong.

and now, an apology is in order. *sigh

well, fine. AHEM ...

Ms. Panther, I am truly sssssssssssssssssssssssss

ahem. hold on. lemme try that again.

from the bottom of my heart, I am sincerely sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh, what the heck!!!

One more time.

{takes a deep breath} Seapanther?? Please excuse my false premises. I am
very VERY sssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )&%$!&%!!!!!

Oh, just forget it!!

`

February 9th, 2010, 8:18 pm #7

Especially when there's really nothing to feel ssssssssssssssssss about.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 9th, 2010, 10:37 pm #8

`

You're telling me that you and Gerard haven't exactly seen
eye to eye in at least one forum prior to this one??

And that you didn't come here at his behest to try and
cause strife and contention?????

SO BASICALLY, I WAS WRONG IN MY QUICK ASSESSMENT?????

oh, that's just great!!!!!!!!

that means I was wrong.

and now, an apology is in order. *sigh

well, fine. AHEM ...

Ms. Panther, I am truly sssssssssssssssssssssssss

ahem. hold on. lemme try that again.

from the bottom of my heart, I am sincerely sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh, what the heck!!!

One more time.

{takes a deep breath} Seapanther?? Please excuse my false premises. I am
very VERY sssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )&%$!&%!!!!!

Oh, just forget it!!

`

truly an idiot'... and the most hypocritical so callec christian one can find.

what a tool.
Last edited by seekingsoftly on February 9th, 2010, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 9th, 2010, 10:41 pm #9

Had knee replacements last year. I conversed with her the other day. She's doing quite well except that she can't kneel anymore like she used to.

My bro-in-law had the same operation and the transformation seems almost miraculous.

Hope that might be of some encouragement to you.

-Vince
appreciated Vince

g

February 9th, 2010, 11:30 pm #10

truly an idiot'... and the most hypocritical so callec christian one can find.

what a tool.
`

well, that's a lot better than i was before
Jesus entered into my heart and changed me.

Forever in Him!

john

`