Hey Mondo...

Hey Mondo...

September 14th, 2010, 2:42 am #1

i want to say i empathize witgh the evil hatred others are showing by using your kind and nice wife to flame and try to get to you. I do understand...even with the best attempts to ignore it....that this is very evil and does hurt....they try this with me all the time with my mother/joanne....

i do understand what you feel and i applaud your restraint and approach and responses to these evil people.

Pam is tops in my book from all my experiences with her...so anyone who disses her show their lack of discernment and how easily they are led ....and NOT by g-d...but the evil one.

imv.

Tell Pam please....that there are many on these sites who REALLY like her and not to let a few aholes run her off from ALL the forums.

And I am her second biggest fan...next to you....she has ALWAYS been super to me.

while this may feel like a creamy butter posting...it is not intended to be flattery...i am just expressing how i feel and what i think about those aholes who are using her so recklessly.

gerard

September 14th, 2010, 2:50 am #2

Of that there is no doubt. I am past that, usually, with most. I realize that Nucc is not a follower of Christ, so it makes it easier to take, knowing that.

The intent is to hurt me through Pam. Unfortunately it is her that gets hurt most. But that's on Nucc, and speaks of his heart.

Haven't seen Joanne around? How is she doing? Still having connection issues?

I picked up a new D-Link. It's a lot faster than my old Linksys. Although it doesn't connect automatically. Installed a Linksys at my Dad and Mom-in-laws last weekend. Linksys is nice.

I tried TrendNet a few months ago, took it back to BestBuy. Just a piece of crap!

The prices sure are nicer nowadays.

September 14th, 2010, 2:53 am #3

i want to say i empathize witgh the evil hatred others are showing by using your kind and nice wife to flame and try to get to you. I do understand...even with the best attempts to ignore it....that this is very evil and does hurt....they try this with me all the time with my mother/joanne....

i do understand what you feel and i applaud your restraint and approach and responses to these evil people.

Pam is tops in my book from all my experiences with her...so anyone who disses her show their lack of discernment and how easily they are led ....and NOT by g-d...but the evil one.

imv.

Tell Pam please....that there are many on these sites who REALLY like her and not to let a few aholes run her off from ALL the forums.

And I am her second biggest fan...next to you....she has ALWAYS been super to me.

while this may feel like a creamy butter posting...it is not intended to be flattery...i am just expressing how i feel and what i think about those aholes who are using her so recklessly.

gerard
I like that phrase "classy lady" as they seem to be more uncommon every day.

September 14th, 2010, 3:26 am #4

Of that there is no doubt. I am past that, usually, with most. I realize that Nucc is not a follower of Christ, so it makes it easier to take, knowing that.

The intent is to hurt me through Pam. Unfortunately it is her that gets hurt most. But that's on Nucc, and speaks of his heart.

Haven't seen Joanne around? How is she doing? Still having connection issues?

I picked up a new D-Link. It's a lot faster than my old Linksys. Although it doesn't connect automatically. Installed a Linksys at my Dad and Mom-in-laws last weekend. Linksys is nice.

I tried TrendNet a few months ago, took it back to BestBuy. Just a piece of crap!

The prices sure are nicer nowadays.

A rogers/rocket mobile internet stick...(right now being lazy i am hooked up to our house cable service lol)...but the rocket is REALLy good and a bit faster than the broadband service....

and works everywhere....even when i went to Toronto recently the service worked uninterrupted....which is almost 400 km....and again....is very fast.

For only $29.99 a month....and i got a free mini-laptop from Best Buy when I subscribed....it is GREAaaaaaaaT deal.

anyow....just let Pam know there are people such as I who really think she is a classy person and a kind and respectful lady.

I mean this with the most sincerity.

guido

September 14th, 2010, 3:27 am #5

I like that phrase "classy lady" as they seem to be more uncommon every day.
Have to say my lovely wifey is one as well.

She is an INCREDIBLE woman. i am SO lucky and blessed to have her as my friend and wife.

best to ya Sean.

g

Joanne
Joanne

September 14th, 2010, 6:56 am #6

imv.

gerard
Not only is she a sweet and lovely person but wow.. she is beautiful. You are blessed Mondo.

As Ever: Joanne

September 14th, 2010, 4:14 pm #7

imv.

gerard
I hate hypocrisy. Yet another reason why I voluntarily left that sad excuse of a forum.

So tell me, is John still allowing Nucc and Howell to say whatever they want, but not allowing anyone else to do the same?

The Bible (specifically, the book of James) says for people to not speak ill of each other... to not judge each other. Yet they will "interpret" their way out of that.

I hate hypocrites.

-----------------------------------------------
"Forget Jesus! Stars died so we all could exist!" -- Lawrence Krauss, astrophysicist

September 14th, 2010, 4:24 pm #8

Yes, John still has his nose up their butts.

Question is, are they really Christians? Do they follow Christ's example?

Do you need to follow Christ to be a Christian?

I don't know. It seems strange and confused to me. They try to make simple things like "truth" and "love" into the opposite, due to their interpretation of "God's word".

September 14th, 2010, 7:30 pm #9

A relevant quote regarding John, Nucc, and Howell.

"Rituals are carried out for reasons quite unknown. The fact remains, you have no mind to call your own. Condoned by a bible I have written for myself. No duplicates, there's only one and it's hidden on my shelf. The spell can't be broken, you all have been chosen. You're dying for me, demoralized servant to my every need. The choice has been made, you all will be slaves." -- Metal Church, from the song "The Spell Can't Be Broken"

-----------------------------------------------
"Forget Jesus! Stars died so we all could exist!" -- Lawrence Krauss, astrophysicist

September 15th, 2010, 2:13 am #10

They have their little mutual-admiration society.

Imho, life is simply better without some things.

Last edited by ever-a-newbie on September 15th, 2010, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.