Hey Lox

Hey Lox

July 10th, 2010, 2:34 am #1

Hi Lox,

I know you like photography so I thought i might share some of mine.

I took this picture on a small Island off the west coast of Mexico. The island is so small I can walk the entire shore in less than an hour. There are five beaches on this island, all distincly different.

This beach has the finest sand I have ever seen. The rocky headland in the background got me wondering how long it took for the tides to reduce those rocks to such fine sand.

I hope you enjoy the picture.

yy

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

July 10th, 2010, 6:55 am #2

you have always had a great eye for photo'ing....seriously. Do i have permission to use that pic as my background on my laptop?

I would really appreciate it.

g

July 10th, 2010, 1:42 pm #3

No problem

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

lox
lox

July 10th, 2010, 2:04 pm #4

You do travel alot don't you Bob?
I use to when younger to include almost all of Europe but since then maybe Arkansas next week. I always have a camera because as they say: Suprise! Your on Candid Camera!
Here is a nice background i got yesterday Gerard....

[/IMG]

July 10th, 2010, 7:26 pm #5

sure looks peaceful.....

i need to post some of the pics i took when i was playing music in the Bahamas...soe are nice and some are just cool...

one of my favorites....is a sign on a hut....the guy was selling stuff....and the sign said 'Friendly Native' on the front....lol....i asked ...where the heck are the unfriendly ones at?

lol