Heaven on Earth, what will it be like?....

Heaven on Earth, what will it be like?....

Tim
Tim

January 9th, 2011, 11:18 pm #1

Micah 4.3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

"And they shall make farming equipment, plows, tractors, combines so as to raise crops for all people, rather than making military weapons, tanks, battleships, etc. Nations will not war in Christ's world!"

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Even animals will not kill in Christ's Kingdom! Their nature will be changed. They will not be carnivorous, they will not fear or harm man, or one another!

Looking forward to that?

lox
lox

January 10th, 2011, 2:01 am #2

Its man that is not in his place but nature? Nature is just fine!

Why do you put the things of God in the future tense?

What about right now?

I mean in you! With you?

Prayer says:Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

When?Where?

In me........in you! Now! God is Now!

IT IS WRITTEN:Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

YOUR MIND LIVES IN THE PAST AND THIS IS WHY YOU PLACE EVERTHING HOLY IN THE FUTURE WHICH REVEALS JUST WHERE YOU ARE!

Each man in his own order ....

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
IN ME.....IN YOU!

AGAIN: EACH MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER FOR IT IS WRITTEN:r 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

lox
lox

January 10th, 2011, 2:40 am #3

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, yet shall he live:

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin IS,IS,IS [NOT WILL BE] death; but the gift of God IS IS IS eternal life [NOW] through Jesus Christ our Lord.

BUT AGAIN:EACH MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER.....

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 2:45 am #4

Its man that is not in his place but nature? Nature is just fine!

Why do you put the things of God in the future tense?

What about right now?

I mean in you! With you?

Prayer says:Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

When?Where?

In me........in you! Now! God is Now!

IT IS WRITTEN:Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

YOUR MIND LIVES IN THE PAST AND THIS IS WHY YOU PLACE EVERTHING HOLY IN THE FUTURE WHICH REVEALS JUST WHERE YOU ARE!

Each man in his own order ....

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
IN ME.....IN YOU!

AGAIN: EACH MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER FOR IT IS WRITTEN:r 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
I do live in the now, that's why I posted this now. Yes, GOD is now.

Why would I post info on the future world after Jesus returns as King of kings and Lord of lords if we were already in that future world?

The info was given for people to learn today and see the future.

for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

And ss Jesus said;
John 14:29
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

The purpose of prophecy is for the non-believers, that when the prophecies come too pass, the non-believers might believe.

Why not help the nonbelievers Lox? That is the purpose of Prophecy.

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 2:53 am #5

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, yet shall he live:

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin IS,IS,IS [NOT WILL BE] death; but the gift of God IS IS IS eternal life [NOW] through Jesus Christ our Lord.

BUT AGAIN:EACH MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER.....
-------------------------------------------------------

Death is not what you are claiming Lox. The scriptures make that clear friend.
Here you can see Death is nothingness without any thoughts in the minds of the dead.
Ecclesiastes 9:5
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:10
10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Psalm 146:4
4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

lox
lox

January 10th, 2011, 3:18 am #6

The separation is Spiritual........thus they are dead spiritually lead by the spirit of error or Death....

lox
lox

January 10th, 2011, 3:19 am #7

I do live in the now, that's why I posted this now. Yes, GOD is now.

Why would I post info on the future world after Jesus returns as King of kings and Lord of lords if we were already in that future world?

The info was given for people to learn today and see the future.

for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

And ss Jesus said;
John 14:29
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

The purpose of prophecy is for the non-believers, that when the prophecies come too pass, the non-believers might believe.

Why not help the nonbelievers Lox? That is the purpose of Prophecy.
Just tell me: Are you waiting for His Coming?

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 3:24 am #8

The separation is Spiritual........thus they are dead spiritually lead by the spirit of error or Death....
------------------------------------

OK, I guess that would be "let the dead bury the dead"

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 3:30 am #9

Just tell me: Are you waiting for His Coming?
Are you waiting for His Coming? No
That will happen when it happens.

But He is going to return and be King.

But I do think it will happen maybe in 5 years, don't really know, until the man of sin is revealed, then there will be 42 month left, 3 1/2 years.

You waiting?

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 3:31 am #10

You do help