Hay Gerard.... You claim to be Christian....

Hay Gerard.... You claim to be Christian....

Tim
Tim

July 28th, 2011, 8:04 am #1

Yet you proclaim nothing in your posts.

Is it the secret of Saints?

Gerard you are of them.

Tim

Tim
Tim

July 28th, 2011, 8:48 am #2

Gerard you are JVH and DOc moron.

Gerard you are Satan.

You can trick many Gerard.
But your a loser to the end.

Tim like it or not.

Tim of Jesus.

Tim

July 28th, 2011, 3:51 pm #3

ask your brother to help you lay off the "spirits" that don't prophet:

speaking of Jesus is a serious thing for a believer: you are not one of the morons (raka-fool) so DONT act like one:

if we are 'witnesses' of Jesus as you claim to be, you should have the spirit of prophecy poured out on you, Rev 19:10

any other witness is a private interpretation...........and it is written, there is no private interpretation: The HOLY Spirit is the ONLY Spirit that can reveal the true Jesus:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

July 28th, 2011, 10:24 pm #4

bless you....well said.!!!!

g

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 3:59 am #5

ask your brother to help you lay off the "spirits" that don't prophet:

speaking of Jesus is a serious thing for a believer: you are not one of the morons (raka-fool) so DONT act like one:

if we are 'witnesses' of Jesus as you claim to be, you should have the spirit of prophecy poured out on you, Rev 19:10

any other witness is a private interpretation...........and it is written, there is no private interpretation: The HOLY Spirit is the ONLY Spirit that can reveal the true Jesus:

-------------------------------

Actually what your talking about Y, has a different meaning.

You have to keep reading through the next verses.
2 Peter1:20
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {in old time: or, at any time}
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

It explains that the people who wrote the scriptures did not invent them of their own private interpretation.

Your welcome
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 5:34 am #6

that IS also in that passage.....she is not wrong in what she says there....

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 6:30 am #7

You are ignoring a good point she is making that IS also in that passage.....she is not wrong in what she says there....
-------------------------------------------

Ya, Gerard I realize that you need to learn pal.

And your point Gerard is;
"even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction"

Gerard I do not deny the Lord Jesus my savior. I know who he is. In fact I helped teach you who he is. But thanks for the concern Bro.

Listen to what he said;
Mark16:18
and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

Keep learning pal, that's why we're here

Bro Tim.

July 29th, 2011, 12:04 pm #8

-------------------------------

Actually what your talking about Y, has a different meaning.

You have to keep reading through the next verses.
2 Peter1:20
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {in old time: or, at any time}
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

It explains that the people who wrote the scriptures did not invent them of their own private interpretation.

Your welcome
Tim
if it wasn't privately interpreted by the writers, why would it be ok by the readers?

having said that, I am sorry for talking to you about your natural life as though I was perfect there or something. After having Jesus revealed I went through some of the most difficult trials and temptations of my life, so I back off on saying anything about your drinking and still knowing Jesus:

there may not be a private interpretation of scripture, but there is ONLY personally knowing Jesus so let me keep my pot shots to myself.

may the Lord deliver us all from evil, in Jesus name

July 29th, 2011, 12:07 pm #9

You are ignoring a good point she is making that IS also in that passage.....she is not wrong in what she says there....
-------------------------------------------

Ya, Gerard I realize that you need to learn pal.

And your point Gerard is;
"even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction"

Gerard I do not deny the Lord Jesus my savior. I know who he is. In fact I helped teach you who he is. But thanks for the concern Bro.

Listen to what he said;
Mark16:18
and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

Keep learning pal, that's why we're here

Bro Tim.

I know you want Tim to get help and so do I, but I have been dealing with alcoholics all my life, from birth till now at age 59.......they don't change because others want them to: I should have known better than to say anything. I will keep Tim in prayer and believe for him; thats all I could do with those closest to me, nothing else.

Tim
Tim

July 30th, 2011, 5:23 am #10

if it wasn't privately interpreted by the writers, why would it be ok by the readers?

having said that, I am sorry for talking to you about your natural life as though I was perfect there or something. After having Jesus revealed I went through some of the most difficult trials and temptations of my life, so I back off on saying anything about your drinking and still knowing Jesus:

there may not be a private interpretation of scripture, but there is ONLY personally knowing Jesus so let me keep my pot shots to myself.

may the Lord deliver us all from evil, in Jesus name
-----------------------

That part doesn't talk about the readers. The readers see from the text as God has allowed them to see. The Bible was written for everyone, at any stage of life and belief. So all can gain something from it, and other parts are locked away.

One part locked away from me maybe the 3 frogs. Revelation 16:12
I think its talking about the Trinity doctrine. But I'm not too sure.
"three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon"

Any ideas Sis?

hugs.
Bro Tim