Hay Doc your a looser

Hay Doc your a looser

Tim
Tim

July 28th, 2011, 9:57 am #1

Moron stupidity brain simple fool.

Like it or not Doc your a Gerard JVH Nucc moron.

Tim

July 28th, 2011, 2:31 pm #2

I can see the time of your post, so I know it's the liquor talking and not you. Which is sad, because when you're not shit-faced, you actually come up with some interesting conversations.

Please let us know when it's you that is back on the forum, and not the bitter, pissed-off drunk.

-----------------------------------------------
"Forget Jesus! Stars died so you could be here today." -- Dr. Lawrence Krauss, theoretical physicist

July 28th, 2011, 3:34 pm #3

Yep, Tim does have stuff worth listening to at times and I believe he is a lovely guy and caring at heart.

Love
Jackie

"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

July 28th, 2011, 10:23 pm #4

I can see the time of your post, so I know it's the liquor talking and not you. Which is sad, because when you're not shit-faced, you actually come up with some interesting conversations.

Please let us know when it's you that is back on the forum, and not the bitter, pissed-off drunk.

"Forget Jesus! Stars died so you could be here today." -- Dr. Lawrence Krauss, theoretical physicist
i personally can do nothing but pray for tim to get help.

I know you do not believe as i do Doc....but best not to be complacent or enable his drinking.

many here do that, thinking they are being nice to a poor guy who is picked on. That will never get tim to find whatever help it is he needs to stop daily drinking hard liquor.

First thing he needs do, is find a new job for he works...AT A LIQUOR STORE...of all places.

it is very sad. I do not see tim living a long life.

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 3:39 am #5

when you're not shit-faced, you actually come up with some interesting conversations.
-----------------------

Thanks Doc. I do my best, but you guys don't, and that's what pisses me off so much. I'm sincere and your not. All you talk about is spaghetti monsters.

"you actually come up with some interesting conversations." Why don't you engage in a conversation Doc?.. Doesn't matter what I present, you just blow it off with your ingenious spaghetti monsters insight. What's the point?

Tim

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 3:50 am #6

I know you do not believe as i do Doc....but best not to be complacent or enable his drinking.

many here do that, thinking they are being nice to a poor guy who is picked on. That will never get tim to find whatever help it is he needs to stop daily drinking hard liquor.

First thing he needs do, is find a new job for he works...AT A LIQUOR STORE...of all places.

------------------------------------------

Update Gerard. The Liquor store closed 2 years ago.
I never drink straight hard booze.
I don't drink every evening, and I never drink in the day.
And I'm not addicted to alcohol. But I can drink more then I should.
And no one here enables anything.
And your a control freak.

Tim

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 4:59 am #7

Yep, Tim does have stuff worth listening to at times and I believe he is a lovely guy and caring at heart.

Love
Jackie

-----------------------------------------

Thanks Pumpkin
I try to keep minds thinking, but Doc doesn't play fare. He's obsessed with spaghetti monsters just to be irritating and contentious. errrrr

Tim

July 29th, 2011, 5:32 am #8

------------------------------------------

Update Gerard. The Liquor store closed 2 years ago.
I never drink straight hard booze.
I don't drink every evening, and I never drink in the day.
And I'm not addicted to alcohol. But I can drink more then I should.
And no one here enables anything.
And your a control freak.

Tim

How do i control you?

And yes...many say the things you love to read....the poor timmy variety...

You are in denial....like every alcoholic i have ever known who won't face the truth.

YOU think being an alcoholic is someone who is drop dead drunk everyday? hardly.....you have a legacy here...and this is just ONE forum....of you under deep influence of alcohol.

If i could control your actions on this matter....i would! the reality is however, you choose to embrace this sin and not repent of it...and you will have to answer to the Lord at judgement for it...not I.

Tim, you embarass yourself here with your 5 a.m. drunken rants.....no one, including me wants to see you die because of your problem....and make no mistake...it IS going to kill you.

do not expect me to just be lukewarm and ignore your problem and watch you kill yourself and say nothing. You don't like the truth?....not my problem.

You have tried for SOOOO long to lie and bear false witness that i was lying about you drinking....and now, it is such an obvious problem here you even realize you cannot cling to that lie any longer.

i don't care if you ever apologize for bearing false witness against me...i have already forgiven you for it....

but...stop looking for people to say you have no problem or that what you do is just casual/social drinking.

YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC TIM.

YOU need to say this outloud....over and over. "I AM AN ALCOHOLIC AND DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF MY PROBLEM AND NEED HELP"

Time you man up, truly show you have faith and put this in G-d's hands....and truly LISTEN to what he will say to you and lead you to do on this.

enough denial.

Tim
Tim

July 29th, 2011, 6:16 am #9

Coming from you Gerard it doesn't mean much.
Your not a normal person Gerard, and I'm sure you've always realized that, but just never talked about it. And that's your own doing.

What I do to me is up to me.
What you do to you is up to you.

The happiness and sorrows of my life are the human experience, and I'm not afraid to be human Gerard. Unlike you Gerard who is ashamed of being human, thinking if you hide the happiness and sorrows you'll seem normal. Well your wrong Gerard, but you are politically correct, and that's obviously your goal in life. Superficial. But hay it looks good, to the average social retard.

My older brother and my dad are a lot like you Gerard, cowards showing nothing but politically correct superficial BS. Even thou they do like syrup on their pancakes. LOL

Stop being afraid of life Gerard, and what others think of you.

It's the heart, afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream, afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul, afraid of dying
That never learns to live

Live it Gerard, and love it, and thank God for it.
Be assertive, not aggressive and not passive.
And when you do that, ya, you'll make mistakes, so then apologize.
And keep living and loving and sharing as a full human being, not a partial one.

So should I fear your ridicule of me Gerard? I think not.
But I do rather pity you Gerard, as a man who is afraid of what he is.
I say rejoice for what you are Gerard, and not be ashamed for what you are.

Bro Tim

July 29th, 2011, 11:56 am #10

-----------------------------------------

Thanks Pumpkin
I try to keep minds thinking, but Doc doesn't play fare. He's obsessed with spaghetti monsters just to be irritating and contentious. errrrr

Tim

One can only really plant seeds of their own beliefs and then let the Universe do it's stuff!

It really all seems to be about personal journeys.

Now if you can get myself and Doc in a thread discussing the spaghetti monster and the Pleidians, well...

But it won't happen. The concept behind the label means a whole world of difference to most each person. There is no point. Might just as well spend one's time on something that THRILLS!

Jesus does it for you..
The Spag.Bog Monster does it for Eddie (moer than that, I know, Ed - just joshing again )
At the moment, the megaliths are doing it for me...but a w.i.p.

Doc is a great guy. He has very valid questions and a desire to understand. He perseveres when I would no longer bother. No right, or wrong, just different.

You, to me, are a mixed bag yourself. A real Jesus person, also a great understander of The Elite and their Great Lies. Course, why should not the two go together? No reason at all...

A little bit of you, I can align with, another little bit of you, I cannot. Need that be a problem? Only we can answer that. It shouldn't.

In 'another matter', you are a big boy now. You know all the possibilites and given advice. You are your own power. No one else or their opinion can be blamed. We can all hear advice, we can then choose to act on it or ignore.

We can go on and on at you, treating you as though you are an imbecile and we are the expert, yet we can only plant a seed...

YOU - take care, my dearerest Tim.
You have been ignoring The Dancing Star, you 'blaggard' -

Drop in anytime, evenjust to say HELLO!

Ya hear now???