GOD

GOD

December 23rd, 2010, 7:55 am #1

source of all creation

projects two aspects of itself: pure individuated consciousness, and matter/energy

infuses matter/energy with fragments of its own consciousness

infinite intelligence exploring its infinite potential through an infinite variety of finite fragments

allows individuated fragments to expand via learning until they unite with the whole

does not diminish in size when a fragment is createdthe process is holographic replication

also called Creator, Source, the All

http://www.montalk.net/about/91/key-concepts

Neat!

Love
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tim
Tim

December 23rd, 2010, 9:18 am #2

I'm understand God is more then HIS creation.
And the cook/baker does not disperse himself into the cupcakes.

All the cupcakes the cook/baker has made will never equal the cook/baker.

Jackie have you ever created anything equal to you, by your own creativity?..
Likewise is the Creator, and like minded to you.

Jackie can we create the Creator + much better?

Does the fullness of the Creator dwell in us as combined?

Does the baker equal the cupcakes?

Have you ever created anything Jackie of your own creativity?
Did you combine foods for your kids to taste yummy?
Did you create the foods you combined?

Can we destroy the world Jackie? Yes.
Can we create a peanut? No.

I suspect anyone who answers this will not answer any of my comments in this post, but rather they will avoid my comments.

So have at it, and play your word games as you see fit.

Jesus is Lord and Son of God Almighty.

December 23rd, 2010, 10:07 am #3

You think we avoid beacuse we do not give answers you like.

There is no 'we'. There is The Source. And The Source is experiencing.

The Human experience has no need to create a peanut. The Human experience is to experience the physical.

As other emanantions, I AM experiences well, Other!

You are speaking as the Observed with no awareness as The Observer.

So Be It.

All words are games. Your words are from your game and my words are from mine

But there is really only the One Game.

Love
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tim
Tim

December 23rd, 2010, 10:29 am #4

As I said Jackie;
I suspect anyone who answers this will not answer any of my comments in this post, but rather they will avoid my comments.
So have at it, and play your word games as you see fit.

So you play as you see fit right Jackie?

And to all a good night, Ho Ho Ho....

Jesus is Lord and Son of God Almighty.

December 23rd, 2010, 12:18 pm #5

It's not about you...

Love
Jackie

December 23rd, 2010, 2:53 pm #6

source of all creation

projects two aspects of itself: pure individuated consciousness, and matter/energy

infuses matter/energy with fragments of its own consciousness

infinite intelligence exploring its infinite potential through an infinite variety of finite fragments

allows individuated fragments to expand via learning until they unite with the whole

does not diminish in size when a fragment is createdthe process is holographic replication

also called Creator, Source, the All

http://www.montalk.net/about/91/key-concepts

Neat!

Love
Jackie

Other than than the general descriptions of unknowable, unfathomable, incomprehensible, et. al. by mere mortals, it seems that all other traits placed on God are at best simply projections or an anthropomorphism, and at worst just guesses and wishful thinking.

December 23rd, 2010, 3:04 pm #7

Personally, I only see problems if one takes such labels seriously rather than a work in progress.

After all, for me, The Source exists, but is quite secondary.

For the human experience, what is 'paramount' is how we, as emanations, imo , act, think, speak in the Now whatever our beliefs.

But I am seeing that this is not the same for some. Labels and descriptions have become essential and necessary. This tends to make me think their god is more their untamed ego.

Your description () of 'unknowable, unfathomable, incomprehensible'. is generally my own.

As for 'mere mortals', is that said in jest?

Smile....

You hardly ever talk to me...thks for your thoughts, Noob

Love
Jackie

December 23rd, 2010, 3:10 pm #8

Other than than the general descriptions of unknowable, unfathomable, incomprehensible, et. al. by mere mortals, it seems that all other traits placed on God are at best simply projections or an anthropomorphism, and at worst just guesses and wishful thinking.
How to describe the indescribable. How to define the indefinable.

"traits placed on God are at best simply projections"

Which leads to the truth, that the God we believe in is an image of ourselves. A little insight into individuals, that believe in a god, who for example is genocidal.

December 23rd, 2010, 11:13 pm #9

Personally, I only see problems if one takes such labels seriously rather than a work in progress.

After all, for me, The Source exists, but is quite secondary.

For the human experience, what is 'paramount' is how we, as emanations, imo , act, think, speak in the Now whatever our beliefs.

But I am seeing that this is not the same for some. Labels and descriptions have become essential and necessary. This tends to make me think their god is more their untamed ego.

Your description () of 'unknowable, unfathomable, incomprehensible'. is generally my own.

As for 'mere mortals', is that said in jest?

Smile....

You hardly ever talk to me...thks for your thoughts, Noob

Love
Jackie

I'm in more of a "listening mode" as of late.

There may be some truth to I hardly ever "talk" to you, but I hardly ever don't read what you post, though.

It's just that way sometimes.

December 23rd, 2010, 11:14 pm #10

How to describe the indescribable. How to define the indefinable.

"traits placed on God are at best simply projections"

Which leads to the truth, that the God we believe in is an image of ourselves. A little insight into individuals, that believe in a god, who for example is genocidal.
I run over and push you down... Like a pirate, yarr.