Gerard wants to sea you dead dead dead.... Why?

Gerard wants to sea you dead dead dead.... Why?

Tim
Tim

May 14th, 2011, 8:05 am #1

Because then Gerard will not need to explain his hate for you nor his honor to the queen of heaven. Because Gerard will have fourfold his dubiety.

Stupid ass spelling for Canada

Bro Tim.

May 14th, 2011, 9:21 pm #2

and Jack Daniels again speaks to this forum.

Iceman
Iceman

May 15th, 2011, 9:09 pm #3

Because then Gerard will not need to explain his hate for you nor his honor to the queen of heaven. Because Gerard will have fourfold his dubiety.

Stupid ass spelling for Canada

Bro Tim.

Frankly I don't understand your love/hate relationship with Gerard.

He's always seemed pleasant to me. I have failed to ever view gerard as hateful. As for his love of Canada - Well I love Canada too and I'm not Canadian.

Your behavior towards some is often quite puzzleing.

regards, Iceman

May 16th, 2011, 3:16 am #4

you can disagre as deeply as anyone i have ever known on these forums....yet....you seem to have enough class and...cahunas....to not take everything seriously.

which is good...and i think many could learn from you. imv

btw...i do not hate tim at all...i have been trying |Ve\ry hard to get him to look closely at his drinking...problem....i see it is never going to happen.

hate? hardly. tim has a big heart....it saddens me to see some things he says when he is drinking....but...again...nothing i can do about it.

May 16th, 2011, 3:32 am #5

seriously and or personally.....(meaning you don't taqke things that way often)

sorry....anyhow....carry on!

Tim
Tim

May 16th, 2011, 6:50 am #6

Frankly I don't understand your love/hate relationship with Gerard.

He's always seemed pleasant to me. I have failed to ever view gerard as hateful. As for his love of Canada - Well I love Canada too and I'm not Canadian.

Your behavior towards some is often quite puzzleing.

regards, Iceman
That's because you don't understand how Gerard is using the beliefs Iceman.
Gerard is using them to sentence you to eternal death, in his always seemingly pleasant way with you.

""""He's always seemed pleasant to me. I have failed to ever view gerard as hateful.""""

A non believer would fail to see it Iceman.

2 simple questions Iceman.
#1 Why will Gerard not witness to you nor any nonbeliever?

#2 Why does Gerard hate when I proclaim prophecy to you and others, claiming its sacred information and not to be disclosed to you?

Because Gerard is using the Truth to get GOD to murder/genocide/rid you away from eternity. Gerard is not doing Jesus work, but mass genocide and the devils work.

I know what Gerard is doing Iceman, and Gerard is no fool, but his dark intentions are beyond anything your mind may have imagined. He doesn't want you dead, he wants your existence gone forever.

Do you get my insight Iceman?.... I am from inside your enemy lines, and I was not intended to be born. I'm telling you what Gerard is doing. And he is a murderer and a kamikaze, and Gerard knows the outcome of his mission. kamikaze.

In that way Iceman """"He's always seemed pleasant to me. I have failed to ever view gerard as hateful."""".... Now you know why. The situation is darker then you are thinking Iceman.

Tim

May 17th, 2011, 2:12 am #7

Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum

This is a Bible Discussion Forum. Anyone wishing to discuss the Bible is welcome. Comment freely and be prepared to defend your comments. Please do not make negative personal comments to, and/or about each other.

Tim
Tim

May 17th, 2011, 8:43 am #8

Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum
This is a Bible Discussion Forum. Anyone wishing to discuss the Bible is welcome. Comment freely and be prepared to defend your comments. Please do not make negative personal comments to, and/or about each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And your fruits/doings/sayings/ways of being, shall fallow you Gerard.

Thanks bro.
Tim