September 24th, 2011, 6:52 pm #11

Rabbi Rabbi please don't lie
The Kaballah's a trap.
Now why why why?
Why would you create such a trap?
You must be sitting on Satan's lap.
For my brothers and sisters to fall prey to you?
Why didn't you read what Jesus said about you?
Rabbi Rabbi please don't lie.
You'll make the Angels and everyone want to cry.
Rabbi Rabbi please don't lie.

How does Jesus scorn these Rabbis who are the Scribes and Pharisees like the ones who wrote the Kaballah?
Very sternly!
Matthew23:7
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. {guilty: or, debtor, or, bound}
19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. {anise: Gr. dill}
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Galatians 1:8
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I care what the Bible says.
Bro Tim
behind the answer to your question of
"How does Jesus scorn these Rabbis who are the Scribes and Pharisees like the ones who wrote the Kaballah?"
has nothing to do with the QBL...which is the mystic revelation of the tree of life, btw...

It was all about HYPOCRISY.
Hypocrisy is deception in action...not only deceiving self and others...but acting on that deception and making it manifest in one's every act and word.

To live a lie.
That's what a hypocrite does.

Jesus despised hypocrites...not Jews...certainly not the 'lost sheep of Israel'...and not Rabbi's, either...not even all Pharisees...what Jesus hated was that which was NOT truth.

Jesus being the incarnation of 'the way, THE TRUTH, and the life' also makes him the natural adversary to that which is the incarnation of deceit. That's why the Pharisees, or rather the ones he faced off with over and over again...accused him of having a devil or being Beelzebub, etc...because to them, he WAS ha'Satan...he was their adversary and opposition at every turn...just the way GOD intended it be.

September 24th, 2011, 6:57 pm #12

Look at page 205 Yvonne.

Mashiach, the King-Redeemer, for the end of correction
is connected to the King-Mashiach.
However, only the righteous of Rabbi Shimons assembly, who are above all
the heads of assemblies, merit his coming, for only those who are on the same
spiritual level as the King-Mashiach

Does that raze any red flags to you Yvonne?

Rabbi Shimons personal cult/clan?
"However, only the righteous of Rabbi Shimons assembly, who are above all
the heads of assemblies, merit his coming"

Be it Jew or Gentile your going to find these make shift doorway to god clams.

Remember Heavens Gate?
Jones Town?
Branch Davidian, however I think they should have left Branch Davidian allown.

Jesus blood was shed for EVERYONE who simply believes on His name.
I'm glad you made me study so I could say something about Shimons assembly.

The fact is Jesus the Messiah is going to keep teaching after he returns, the Bible makes that clear.

And for Mr Shimon to claim;
"for only those who are on the same spiritual level as the King-Mashiach"
I mean come on! Jesus took part in the Creation, He was there!
Do you really expect to be on an even spiritual level as Jesus?
Or don't you suppose Jesus has a little more experience, that we can learn from?

Love ya Yvonne. You can promote Mr Shimon if you like. I just don't get into the clans or the human monarchy things.

Sorry, I guess me studying the Zohar didn't turn out how you wanted.
But I hope you understand the red flag I pointed out.
If it makes you feel any better, I think your less alone here then I am

Bro Tim
is also the first major problem with mainstream christianity...what's the difference?

It is GOD that determines such things...don't worry about others not having the idea down pat when most everyone is equally lacking that understanding.

Judge not, remember?

And btw...the reason that the Jews call Christ Maschiach is the same reason that people in Mexico call an orange a naranja...or an apple a manzana.

Christ means anointed. So the word changes according to the language spoken. We use the Greek term...that's all the difference there is...if you understand who Jesus is...names fall by the wayside as far as determining factors...all names are symbols, anyway...they don't mean anything on a personal level if they aren't understood as manifestations of the WORD...rather than something absolutely identifying a carbon based life form.