fool-ish talk

fool-ish talk

June 9th, 2010, 5:41 pm #1

Pro 14:16 A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1Cr 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

1Cr 15:36 [Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Phred
Phred

June 9th, 2010, 5:42 pm #2

yet I don't see you taking this advice.

June 9th, 2010, 5:57 pm #3

I don't always understand what others are saying...like right now?

what do you mean? be honest; don't walk on egg shells lol

Phred
Phred

June 9th, 2010, 6:26 pm #4

1Cr 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Do you endeavor to be the fool in order to become wise? Or do you strive to be understood as wise?

June 9th, 2010, 6:28 pm #5

I let others be the judge of that lolol....Im just being myself and let the chips fall

it really don't matter anymore how others see me:

it doesn't change anything for me or in me at all: It took awhile to figure that out:

so, you have a right to perceive my flaws:) Im pretty sure you won't have to look that hard:

June 9th, 2010, 6:28 pm #6

Pro 14:16 A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1Cr 15:36 [Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

Except you missused Matt 5:22, because you ignored context.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Phred
Phred

June 9th, 2010, 6:30 pm #7

I let others be the judge of that lolol....Im just being myself and let the chips fall

it really don't matter anymore how others see me:

it doesn't change anything for me or in me at all: It took awhile to figure that out:

so, you have a right to perceive my flaws:) Im pretty sure you won't have to look that hard:
Not anymore.

June 9th, 2010, 6:31 pm #8

Except you missused Matt 5:22, because you ignored context.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
I knew why I and every other person in the world acts and feels as he does

but the good news is that the antichrist is revealed so he can be destroyed

God is good like that:

but yes, I am no better and much worse than many who will find the same thing in them in due time.

if I were all good enough I wouldn't have needed a savior or anyone to tell me or teach me anything:

I am happy with my Savior: If others don't like his work in me, his address is HEAVEN, via THE SON

let him know how you feel about me:)
Last edited by Harpazo on June 9th, 2010, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 9th, 2010, 6:31 pm #9

Not anymore.

(I think)

Phred
Phred

June 9th, 2010, 6:34 pm #10

indeed