Exposing the TRUTH about atheism

Exposing the TRUTH about atheism

February 13th, 2010, 7:53 pm #1

The word atheist simply means a' NO theist' GOD. So when a person claims to be an atheist they are claiming there is NO GOD (ESPECIALLY THE GOD OF THE BIBLE). However, there are ALSO theists who act and talk like there is NO GOD as judged by their fruit, but SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING about atheists, they MUST BELIEVE in ABSOLUTE TRUTH because their claim is ABSOLUTELY that there is NO GOD. So it is not only the TRUE CHRISTIAN that believes in absolute truth but so ALSO does the atheist. If they deny absolute truth, then their claim is SELF DEFEATING. Either their claim is ABSOLUTE or it isn't, and IF it isn't then they're NOT ATHEISTS but they may be AGNOSTIC.

Atheism is justified only if there is sufficient evidence against God's existence. Atheists try to RIG the arguments about God in their favor by INSISTING that if one has no evidence of the existence of God then one is OBLIGATED to believe that no God exists.

Ps 14:1
1 The FOOL has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; there is no one who does good. (NAS)

The Hebrew word for FOOL in the above verse is nabal which means according to Strong's Concordance means stupid, or wicked, and morally deficient. So you can see why I SAY I AM NOT impressed with UNIVERSITY STUDENTS who are supposed to be intelligent and then go on to claim they are atheist. Their denial of God's existence needs as MUCH SUBSTANTIATION as the Theist's claim that there is a God.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 13th, 2010, 8:11 pm #2

You are such a Fool.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

February 13th, 2010, 8:36 pm #3

A fool for Jesus...Who's YOUR fool fraud? I know this topic is way above your head like ALL others.

Last edited by Forerunner on February 13th, 2010, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Striver
Striver

February 13th, 2010, 8:39 pm #4

The word atheist simply means a' NO theist' GOD. So when a person claims to be an atheist they are claiming there is NO GOD (ESPECIALLY THE GOD OF THE BIBLE). However, there are ALSO theists who act and talk like there is NO GOD as judged by their fruit, but SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING about atheists, they MUST BELIEVE in ABSOLUTE TRUTH because their claim is ABSOLUTELY that there is NO GOD. So it is not only the TRUE CHRISTIAN that believes in absolute truth but so ALSO does the atheist. If they deny absolute truth, then their claim is SELF DEFEATING. Either their claim is ABSOLUTE or it isn't, and IF it isn't then they're NOT ATHEISTS but they may be AGNOSTIC.

Atheism is justified only if there is sufficient evidence against God's existence. Atheists try to RIG the arguments about God in their favor by INSISTING that if one has no evidence of the existence of God then one is OBLIGATED to believe that no God exists.

Ps 14:1
1 The FOOL has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; there is no one who does good. (NAS)

The Hebrew word for FOOL in the above verse is nabal which means according to Strong's Concordance means stupid, or wicked, and morally deficient. So you can see why I SAY I AM NOT impressed with UNIVERSITY STUDENTS who are supposed to be intelligent and then go on to claim they are atheist. Their denial of God's existence needs as MUCH SUBSTANTIATION as the Theist's claim that there is a God.

What an increasing number cannot accept is the God created by theology. The God of theology has far too many human characteristics not to have been created by man.

Also, when orthodox Christians use the word 'Believer' they limit it to their belief. The fact that they cannot produce any of the entities, good and bad, upon which these "Believers" base this belief doesn't even give them pause.

February 13th, 2010, 8:53 pm #5

Why don't you instead consider that many humans have many (but not all) characteristics of God, then you might better understand when GOD SAYS....

Gen 1:26-27
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
(NAS)

February 13th, 2010, 9:04 pm #6

You are such a Fool.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
Atheism is justified only if there is sufficient evidence against God's existence.
Evidence is required "for" something.

Atheists try to RIG the arguments about God in their favor by INSISTING that if one has no evidence of the existence of God then one is OBLIGATED to believe that no God exists.
No obligation there. Faith is not logical. No offense in that statement.

I have no evidence for invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto. Thus I don't think it is RIGGED to suggest that there are not invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto. I could be wrong, but if someone wants to insist there are indeed invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto, they should provide proof, or admit they have no proof, but believe on faith.

I don't see the need to be so confrontational in these issues. I am also at a loss how Nucc has gone from attacking Unitarian Universalism, to attacking Atheism. Not sure if there is a common thread here that I am missing.

February 13th, 2010, 9:17 pm #7

Since it's been demonstrated below that his logic is clearly flawed, he must now go on the attack to demonstrate that his faith and character are indeed strong. It is a predictable and emotional response, just like the logic behind the arguments. Cognitive dissonance really is a struggle for some. I've come to believe that they are sincerely stressed by being forced to face such clear contradictions. Interesting to me that folks can't admit to what is ego & pride, and what is not.

February 13th, 2010, 11:53 pm #8

Atheism is justified only if there is sufficient evidence against God's existence.
Evidence is required "for" something.

Atheists try to RIG the arguments about God in their favor by INSISTING that if one has no evidence of the existence of God then one is OBLIGATED to believe that no God exists.
No obligation there. Faith is not logical. No offense in that statement.

I have no evidence for invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto. Thus I don't think it is RIGGED to suggest that there are not invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto. I could be wrong, but if someone wants to insist there are indeed invisible pink unicorns orbiting Pluto, they should provide proof, or admit they have no proof, but believe on faith.

I don't see the need to be so confrontational in these issues. I am also at a loss how Nucc has gone from attacking Unitarian Universalism, to attacking Atheism. Not sure if there is a common thread here that I am missing.
M> I don't see.

N> And here is why you don't see

John 1:5
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
(NAS)

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." (NAS)

John 3:19-21
19 "And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."
(NAS)

I see you have a NEWB LAPDOG who is a follower of your blindness. Keep piping Mondo lead them right into your hell. Mondo doesn't see and Noob and Pam follow the one who doesn't see. The blind leading the blind.

Thanks for admitting it Mondo.

February 13th, 2010, 11:58 pm #9

"Logic is not his strong suit."

Thanks for providing yet another example to support that statement of truth.

February 14th, 2010, 12:02 am #10

M> I don't see.

N> And here is why you don't see

John 1:5
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
(NAS)

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." (NAS)

John 3:19-21
19 "And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."
(NAS)

I see you have a NEWB LAPDOG who is a follower of your blindness. Keep piping Mondo lead them right into your hell. Mondo doesn't see and Noob and Pam follow the one who doesn't see. The blind leading the blind.

Thanks for admitting it Mondo.

And no one follows you. Which is probably why you present your "tough guy" act.

Oh yea, my own private hell .. lol.

Enjoy:

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">