Do Germans have a DNA tendency to rule over others?

Do Germans have a DNA tendency to rule over others?

Tim
Tim

June 6th, 2011, 8:47 am #1

WWI and WWII would conclude so.

2 German bother inlaws of mine.

One said; "How many Jews can you fit into a Volkswagen Bug?"
He says; "300 into the ash tray."

The other one says; "Any work I do to help others property means I own part of it."

These are quotes from German Catholic men I personally know, and are my Brother inlaws.

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Bro Tim

Iceman
Iceman

June 6th, 2011, 3:26 pm #2

Indian Jokes made by USA white folks. What's wrong with their DNA?

Tim
Tim

June 6th, 2011, 9:07 pm #3

it would probably show up in DNA and be common to that nationality.
Don't you think so?

I think basic thought tendencies should show up in DNA. But maybe we don't know that much about DNA.

Iceman
Iceman

June 7th, 2011, 3:10 am #4

DNA is a code for basic structure. Traits such as you describe are cultural. In any event people perceive much of what they want -a self fulfilling prophacie so to speak'

And if you study German history you will find they have a very family oriented and socially alturistic culture. Violence has not been restricted to the germanic peoples - Remember Napolean. And the Romans (italians) managed to reek horrible havoc over all of Europe, middle east and the British Isles.

While WWI and WWII were bad, percentage wise of population they were nothing compared to the 30 years war. And then there was the 100 years war between England and France.

I've spent much of my life with peoples of many cultures and different ethinicity. Not much different any any other than the basic culutre they grew up in. For instance Eskimos are non-violent people. Perhaps if you think about their environment you might understand why. On the otherhand Texans are generally pretty hot tempered.

Tim
Tim

June 7th, 2011, 3:54 am #5

I was just throwing the idea around if DNA could alter thoughts in a persons mind.

I your right, I think its cultural. Oh well

Are you a Texan?

I'm a Minnesotan.

June 7th, 2011, 2:13 pm #6

The other one says; "Any work I do to help others property means I own part of it."

These are quotes from German Catholic men I personally know, and are my Brother inlaws.

Bro Tim
Europe is hard to exactly divide into countries. There was a German empire, which started in around 1871. This was a unified group of states, of which Prussia was the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

So when you talk about German DNA, it's not really clear.

As is probably true of many European "countries".

June 7th, 2011, 4:04 pm #7

And Germany didn't start WW1 either. They got into the war because of a standing alliance contract with Austria-Hungary which they "had to" honor. It was actually a Serbian who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand -the crown Prince of Austria- with Austria then declaring war on Serbia ... which started it all.

Austria and Hungary were unified at the time and the 3 countries ... Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy had a standing agreement that if any ONE of the 3 were attacked by any enemy, all three would become part of the conflict.

Russia and France, on the other hand, had their own treaty that if any of the above mobilized in war, Russia and France would go to war against them. It was just that dumb.

So ...

To war they all went ... but ... Germany ended up taking the brunt of punishment when the war finished. Italy defected to the other side (because they said they were only obligated to defend Germany/Austria-Hungary in the event of BEING attacked and since Austria had ATTACKED Serbia ... well, that was a different matter!~)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Alliance_%281882%29

I guess you might say that Germans aren't half bad ... just 1/3.

-Vince

June 7th, 2011, 5:50 pm #8

Bro Tim
... do not make a very good example of the entire German population.

If you talk to 2 of my older male relatives, they'll tell you that black people are ignorant savages. Their sons, who have had the benefit of experiencing traveling, will tell you different.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely...Broad, wholesome, charitable views cannot be acquired by vegetating in one's little corner of the earth." -- Mark Twain

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

Tim
Tim

June 7th, 2011, 10:05 pm #9

Europe is hard to exactly divide into countries. There was a German empire, which started in around 1871. This was a unified group of states, of which Prussia was the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

So when you talk about German DNA, it's not really clear.

As is probably true of many European "countries".
Germans tend to have very blue eyes and light hair.

French tend to have dark brown eyes and dark or black hair.

Norwegians tend to have red hair and blue eyes, and are tall.

Irish tend to have multiple lumps on the end of their noise.

Swedes tend to be blond with larger wrists and ankles.

Jews tend to have brown eyes and larger noises and curly hair.

Each is unique to its own DNA. But as time goes on, and the mingling of breading the difference becomes harder to see or more complexed.

I've studied this most of my live. A few years ago this American Indian comes in the liquor store, and he has these bright blue eyes, and I asked "Where do those bright blue eyes come from?".. And he answered "My dad was German."

Bro Tim

June 8th, 2011, 10:30 pm #10

You sometimes see people like Elvis Presley, getting reincarnated into another race too. Who would ever have thought that he'd come back as a Singing Sikh?

Maybe he brought it upon himself, while still alive ... by "dabbling" in it?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1479658429046

-Vince