Bible's Buried Secrets (BBC) Ep. 1: Did King David's empire exist? (1/4)

May 28th, 2011, 5:29 pm #1

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

May 28th, 2011, 5:31 pm #2

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

May 28th, 2011, 5:32 pm #3

May 28th, 2011, 5:34 pm #4

May 29th, 2011, 2:02 pm #5

I already know what the rest of the findings will show:

King David is a spiritual NAME that is given to the SOUL whose "HEART" is OPEN, hence all Biblical names are not for carnal interpretation: This is NOT NEWS anymore since the Zohar has been OPENED since 1995 by Rabbi YEHUDAH ASHLAG who left all his findings to Rabbi Leitman who is disemenating this work all around the world:

here is the link again to the FINAL revelation of the Bible, via the Zohar that explains the Bible is a spiritual CODE for the NEW CONSCIOUSNESS and not the historical book of the old consciousness:

http://www.kab.tv/eng

I have been spreading this message myself for 18 years but I bring the link of Rabbi Leitman to the world because he is the ONLY PERSON that reveals what I DISCOVERED within myself.

and even though we are not of the same "language" we are of the SAME TRUTH.....that the bible is a spiritual language for the "NEW MAN" and not a historical language of the old man:

the BIBLE itself tells us it is written BY MEN who were LED by the HOLY SPIRIT and not by men who were recording history:

the only history in the Bible is the SPRITUAL REVELATION in a metaphor language the carnal mind can grasp to an extent...........meaning it is written in story form but the stories are really THE REVELATION OF AN INNNER EXPERIENCE and the "Jews" like the Bible says, are not historical in the sense that they had an EARTHLY KINGDOM..........but historical in the sense that they always HAD A KINGDOM that is NOT OF THIS WORLD

which is why they are scattered all over the world, in every nation, in every country.........they carry the message of King David (THE BELOVED) that represents the "HEART" that is circumcised, OPEN to the SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF GOD, hence Salvation is of the Jews

Jesus made this clear because he was the "REVELATION OF THE MESSIAH" when the PAX ROMANO or the whole world was UNDER ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.......in the FULLNESS OF TIME GOD REVEALS HIS SON to the whole world

and since that time he is still being revealed and always always always THROUGH THE HOUSE OF DAVID, the OPEN and CIRCUMCISED HEART,

which is why a JEW will never be a historical figure or of a certain country till Zionists tried to make it LITERAL

Zionism was created for these people who carried this MESSAGE of a Kingdom without a EARTHLY KING or earthly place to rest their feet.........since all countries eventually wants to be rid of these people as was made plain by Hitler:

ORTHODOX JEWS DO NOT AGREE WITH ZIONISM............they believe the Messiah will have to come to all in order for the JEW to have his place in the world

and I agree with the orthodox
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 29th, 2011, 2:10 pm #6

the faith of all religious people will be totally shaken by this truth revealed, but this is why I speak of the RAPTURE that will clear up the truth when the "world" (Christianity as well) will finally realize that there is no earthly Kingdom of the Bible:

this will lead to a shaking of heaven and earth but for those who are ELECT, those whose HEARTS ARE CIRCUMCISED, hence the "True JEW" this will be GOOD NEWS revealed:

it means the world will have to choose.............are these NUTS for real? What made them carry a message in a world that didn't belong to them on any level?? HOW DID THEY somehow start all world religions and yes, the Jews did it......even those of other cultures.....

they brought the NEWS here that there is another LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS..........not a Kingdom of this world that is better than all other kingdoms: NOTHING in this world is better than anything else in this world.........its all passing away and only those who RISE TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS will survive the end of the world:

its like the laws of survival of the fitest..........the fitest here are those who FOUND that the "end" of this consciousness is NOT THE END OF LIFE

May 29th, 2011, 2:23 pm #7

the story of the shepherd boy continues even till Jesus because all who FIND the TRUTH are of this world first and they find another world, another level of existence that is ABOVE THIS LEVEL

Abraham would be the father of many nations but the Jew is from Shem/the name, in that the level of Abraham that makes him a Jew is the revelation of Christ, hence Jesus words, "Abraham saw my day and was glad":

all the language of the Bible is at the level of consciousness and NAMES reveal the level of consciousness one is at:

if they receive the "KEY OF DAVID" it means their "HEART" is open, circumcised, pierced:

only an open heart can bring forth the CHRIST, the first fruits of all creation

every NAME in the Bible is a degree or level of understanding the NEW CONSCIOUSNESS we all rise if we rise at all out of this world:

natural Jerusalem is a city that holds all these religious beliefs but the Zionists are not spiritual people, they have NOT RISEN IN CONSCIOUSNESS but they are being used by the forces above to build this city for those who have reached this level

in the end the WHOLE EARTH WILL BE like this place.......because the NEW CONSCIOUSNES WILL SPREAD to the whole earth........hence the earth will be filled with the "knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea":

we are at a place now on earth where we EITHER FIND this higher level of perception or we will not last on the earth.....

those who RISE ABOVE THIS ANIMALISTIC level will inherit the earth

those who don't, will die out..........because as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he

if one thinks they will die after this life they will die

its all about the consciousness one holds

we are our own world, our own earth

every cell of this body must have the same ability to RECOGNIZE the SOURCE it comes from so our consciousness MUST RISE TO MEET THE SOURCE IN THE AIR or higher level of knowing

perceiving' discerning reality:
Last edited by Harpazo on May 29th, 2011, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 29th, 2011, 4:28 pm #8

I already know what the rest of the findings will show:

King David is a spiritual NAME that is given to the SOUL whose "HEART" is OPEN, hence all Biblical names are not for carnal interpretation: This is NOT NEWS anymore since the Zohar has been OPENED since 1995 by Rabbi YEHUDAH ASHLAG who left all his findings to Rabbi Leitman who is disemenating this work all around the world:

here is the link again to the FINAL revelation of the Bible, via the Zohar that explains the Bible is a spiritual CODE for the NEW CONSCIOUSNESS and not the historical book of the old consciousness:

http://www.kab.tv/eng

I have been spreading this message myself for 18 years but I bring the link of Rabbi Leitman to the world because he is the ONLY PERSON that reveals what I DISCOVERED within myself.

and even though we are not of the same "language" we are of the SAME TRUTH.....that the bible is a spiritual language for the "NEW MAN" and not a historical language of the old man:

the BIBLE itself tells us it is written BY MEN who were LED by the HOLY SPIRIT and not by men who were recording history:

the only history in the Bible is the SPRITUAL REVELATION in a metaphor language the carnal mind can grasp to an extent...........meaning it is written in story form but the stories are really THE REVELATION OF AN INNNER EXPERIENCE and the "Jews" like the Bible says, are not historical in the sense that they had an EARTHLY KINGDOM..........but historical in the sense that they always HAD A KINGDOM that is NOT OF THIS WORLD

which is why they are scattered all over the world, in every nation, in every country.........they carry the message of King David (THE BELOVED) that represents the "HEART" that is circumcised, OPEN to the SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF GOD, hence Salvation is of the Jews

Jesus made this clear because he was the "REVELATION OF THE MESSIAH" when the PAX ROMANO or the whole world was UNDER ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.......in the FULLNESS OF TIME GOD REVEALS HIS SON to the whole world

and since that time he is still being revealed and always always always THROUGH THE HOUSE OF DAVID, the OPEN and CIRCUMCISED HEART,

which is why a JEW will never be a historical figure or of a certain country till Zionists tried to make it LITERAL

Zionism was created for these people who carried this MESSAGE of a Kingdom without a EARTHLY KING or earthly place to rest their feet.........since all countries eventually wants to be rid of these people as was made plain by Hitler:

ORTHODOX JEWS DO NOT AGREE WITH ZIONISM............they believe the Messiah will have to come to all in order for the JEW to have his place in the world

and I agree with the orthodox

I already know what the rest of the post will be like:
-- The inane ramblings of a person who has...
-- No Connection to Reality What-So-Ever.

I skimmed over the rest...
And, Guess What...!
-- I was right.

(Big Surprise There, eh...?)

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

May 29th, 2011, 4:31 pm #9

is how you continue to disparage me

without ONE IOTA or exmaple of what you mean by insane ramblings

are they insane because you don't understand them?

if that is the reason, then its ok

if you have PROOF however that what I say is insane

a little example would be nice

I mean we are supposed to speak to what is spoken

instead of always calling the speaker names

i guess you don't understand that either...

too high for you?

May 29th, 2011, 7:25 pm #10

On Many Different Occasions.
However...
If you want "examples" of your INANE Ramblings...?
-- Note that the word used is "INANE"...
-- NOT... "Insane".
-- There is a difference.
All you need to do is...
-- Click on ANY ONE of YOUR Posts...!
And...
-- Read the Contents.

Absolute, Ludicrous... INANITY.

There's really no discussing Reality with you...
Because...
You make up your own definitions for EVERYTHING.
And, you do this...
With TOTAL Disregard for...
-- History...
-- Archeology...
-- Etymology...
OR...
-- Context.

Reality... Quite simply... ISN'T... for you.

And THAT...
-- Is Delusional.

I strongly recommend you click on those few links I have provided above...
They connect to Online Dictionary Definitions of those Highlighted Words.

Although...
Actual definitions don't mean much to you...
After all...
You can just make up definitions that are Alllll Your Own.
Because...
-- You're... "Special" that way.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --