December 30th, 2011, 1:34 am #2

Profound lox.....well said....imv.

Tim
Tim

December 30th, 2011, 9:24 am #3

how can you kill something dead?
--------------------------------

Do you mean; kill something already dead?
or
Do you mean; kill something and make it dead?
or
Maybe you meant what you said; how can you kill something dead? You can't kill something that's already dead. But God can destroy the soul of it if He desires. The second death.

There is the death of the flesh, and there is the death or destruction of the soul.

December 30th, 2011, 3:08 pm #4

Lox said: how can you kill something dead?

You can't. It's already dead.

You're too late.

-----------------------------------------------
At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 3:23 pm #5

--------------------------------

Do you mean; kill something already dead?
or
Do you mean; kill something and make it dead?
or
Maybe you meant what you said; how can you kill something dead? You can't kill something that's already dead. But God can destroy the soul of it if He desires. The second death.

There is the death of the flesh, and there is the death or destruction of the soul.

We all died in the first Adam, which is why nobody is born alive to God, meaning NOBODY born into this world "feels" a connection to Gods Spirit or eternal life: Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead" meaning those who are dead to God can bury those who are dead to God (their own ego):

Christ in us is the FIRST RESURRECTION, hence blessed is he who is in the first resurrection, because for these, the second death holds no power:

the second death begins after Christ is RAISED IN those who are in the first resurrecton, and these are Israel, which is why Aaron (John the Baptist) who is from Aaron and all generations of Aaron experience the 'ark of the covenant' which is a coffin/aron, here ISRAEL is gathered unto Judah and Aaron when Shiloh comes/Messiah/ CHRIST IS RISEN from the dead in that soul:

the second death is what Paul meant when he said "I DIE DAILY" because the second death is the DECREASE of Israel.........in whom CHRIST IS RISEN, so CHRIST IN ISRAEL can INCREASE till the WHOLE NEW MAN (JESUS) is grown to FULL STATURE:

this is KNOWING JESUS face to face............he IS FORMED within the heart/Israel of the temple, and he becomes the "NEW MAN" within the KINGDOM (mind of all nations):

hence I will do a new thing in the earth...........a woman (nations) shall compass a MAN (JESUS) who becomes the heart of the KINGDOM, and the FATHER is ONE with this MAN, hence God becomes "MAN" (Emmanuel) in his own creation:

when the second death is finishe, we will see a "BETTER RESURRECTION" that all Israel wait to experience........

not only CHRIST IN THEM

but them WITH CHRIST shall BE RAISED TO LIFE

this is why it says if we die with him........(second death after we experience the first resurrection) we shall ALSO LIVE WITH HIM

Im leaving the internet to finish my RACE where ONE WINS, my resurrection with CHRIST........after I experienced CHRIST IN ME 20 years ago........leading to my decrease, my second death..........where HELL and DEATH are cast into the LAKE OF FIRE

and that LAKE OF FIRE IS GODS CONSUMING LOVE

lox
lox

December 30th, 2011, 3:29 pm #6

Lox said: how can you kill something dead?

You can't. It's already dead.

You're too late.

At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds
This is why the Son was sent....to bring us back to life! We were dead in our sin.........dead

spiritually. For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall]

the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead? For if the dead rise not, then is not

Christ raised: And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in

time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the

power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also

we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of

the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God,

who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in

sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

December 30th, 2011, 3:32 pm #7

... I disagree with what you say due to an overwhelming lack of evidence to support your hypothesis. But, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

Happy Holidays, Lox.

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 3:37 pm #8

We all died in the first Adam, which is why nobody is born alive to God, meaning NOBODY born into this world "feels" a connection to Gods Spirit or eternal life: Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead" meaning those who are dead to God can bury those who are dead to God (their own ego):

Christ in us is the FIRST RESURRECTION, hence blessed is he who is in the first resurrection, because for these, the second death holds no power:

the second death begins after Christ is RAISED IN those who are in the first resurrecton, and these are Israel, which is why Aaron (John the Baptist) who is from Aaron and all generations of Aaron experience the 'ark of the covenant' which is a coffin/aron, here ISRAEL is gathered unto Judah and Aaron when Shiloh comes/Messiah/ CHRIST IS RISEN from the dead in that soul:

the second death is what Paul meant when he said "I DIE DAILY" because the second death is the DECREASE of Israel.........in whom CHRIST IS RISEN, so CHRIST IN ISRAEL can INCREASE till the WHOLE NEW MAN (JESUS) is grown to FULL STATURE:

this is KNOWING JESUS face to face............he IS FORMED within the heart/Israel of the temple, and he becomes the "NEW MAN" within the KINGDOM (mind of all nations):

hence I will do a new thing in the earth...........a woman (nations) shall compass a MAN (JESUS) who becomes the heart of the KINGDOM, and the FATHER is ONE with this MAN, hence God becomes "MAN" (Emmanuel) in his own creation:

when the second death is finishe, we will see a "BETTER RESURRECTION" that all Israel wait to experience........

not only CHRIST IN THEM

but them WITH CHRIST shall BE RAISED TO LIFE

this is why it says if we die with him........(second death after we experience the first resurrection) we shall ALSO LIVE WITH HIM

Im leaving the internet to finish my RACE where ONE WINS, my resurrection with CHRIST........after I experienced CHRIST IN ME 20 years ago........leading to my decrease, my second death..........where HELL and DEATH are cast into the LAKE OF FIRE

and that LAKE OF FIRE IS GODS CONSUMING LOVE
Paul who represents the final gathering of Israel (Rev 7, Benjamin), explains he was alive once (the first resurrection) but then the commandment came (Israel must keep the commandment) and slew him......hence he explains I LIVE........but not I........but Christ in me.....

the first resurrection was experienced in me and then less than two years later, the second death began (Rachels children under two are slain and these are Joseph and Benjamin):

Israel is gathered unto Judah when David (heart that is after Gods own heart) brings forth Christ (THE FIRST resurrection); This is what made Paul a JEW as well......a circumcised heart......

but the LIFE he received began the second death of what? HIS FIRST life, his ego/Saul which had a zeal for God, but NOT after Knowledge of God (union with God):

it is the UNION with God that brings LIFE TO the Spirit and this RESURRECTION of Saul's spirit with Christ, made him a NEW SPIRIT so he could say "HE WHO IS JOINED to the Lord is "ONE" Spirit", I COR 6:17

but that NEW SPIRIT, now must become the NEW MAN (JESUS) within the heart of Israel, so the heart can be a LIGHT (set on the hill) for the nations:

this is why Paul (little/manchild) joined to Christ, LEADS the rest of his death and resurrection............the death of SAUL and the BETTER resurrection of PAUL in Christ, baptized into Jesus name:

lox
lox

December 30th, 2011, 4:51 pm #9

... I disagree with what you say due to an overwhelming lack of evidence to support your hypothesis. But, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

Happy Holidays, Lox.

You DONT have the last word on this. God does the calling.... by invitation only!

Its not about your or mine opinion. God has already decided.

December 30th, 2011, 5:00 pm #10

Your experiences conflict with the experiences of Hindus. All 2 billion of them are wrong, eh?

Lox said: You DONT have the last word on this.

Sure I do! Your imaginary friend doesn't hold sway over me in the slightest. However, if you do have testable, empirical evidence to the contrary, I'd be delighted in examining it.

Lox said: God does the calling.... by invitation only!

Yes, I've heard that. If Zeus doesn't ask you to join him in the Elysium Fields, you're S.O.L.

Oh, wait... you weren't talking about that god, were you. Which god do you hypothesize exists?

"Theists have good reasons for not believing in every god but their own. Atheists make no exception for the last one." -- Brett Lemoine