beautiful

beautiful

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 12:19 pm #1

The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, yet no one accepts

his testimony. Whoever has accepted his testimony has certified this, that God is true. He whom God has

sent speaks the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure. The Father loves the Son and has

placed all things in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son

will not see life, but must endure God's wrath.

June 21st, 2010, 12:39 pm #2

Can you explain it? How long is it endured?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 1:02 pm #3

I have tasted of God's wrath Nucc. Its a fear that i could not sidestep. It was my enemies within that God was disposing of. For it says in another place: And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household. For he says in another place:Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. It endures until all our enemies are removed, overcomed. For it says: For the LORD thy God [is] a consuming fire, [even] a jealous God and again: Hbr 12:29 For our God [is] a consuming fire. ...the expectation of the wicked [is] wrath. I can tell you that [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

June 21st, 2010, 1:09 pm #4

I didn't ask you for YOUR opinion on what you THINK it is to YOU, I asked you what it IS and HOW LONG it endured. All you gave was what you believe it is for YOU. There are ALSO those that are NON-BELIEVERS

Can you explain it? How long is it endured?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

June 21st, 2010, 1:49 pm #5

thats pretty well documented:

Gods wrath lasts till he has destroyed his enemies within his people:

thats what the fire baptism into Jesus name is all about and everyone who has endured it understands this:

we are BOTH souls (gentile/animal) and Israel, Gods elect: Since most people don't understand this yet, they boast themselves above Israel which they don't recognize within and don't understand how God will save both Israel and the nations together

but each one is judged separately

first the judgment must come to the house of God, hence to Israel within, the JEW FIRST but then also the Greek/nations:

the last days, the last generation will have all these things come upon them and none shall escape.

GOD WILL JUDGE ISRAEL when he comes and through this judgment, ISRAEL will become a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS that are grafted into them

I didn't know Israel was within me till 17 years ago: I thought I was a gentile and we replaced Israel in the tree of life....

LOLOL, wow, was I wrong: Israel is the only way GOD WILL SAVE THE NATIONS when he comes first to the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel:

and the nations that are grafted in shall see it together with Israel and endure it all together.....

so the nations endure the judgment of God on Israel and then Israel endures with the nations while they get their judgment:

GET READY FOR THE END of the world

for the best and worst of times....

Isa 54:6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

Isa 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isa 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Hbr 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

Hbr 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in [their] heart; and they have not known my ways.

Hbr 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Hbr 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Hbr 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hbr 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hbr 3:16 ¶ For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

Hbr 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? [was it] not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

Hbr 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

Hbr 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Jer 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

John the Baptist which is the spirit of Elijah or repentance, addresses the ones who are trying to flee the wrath to come...

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

the religious are always trying to run from the wrath to come

Luk 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

and they are always wrathful against the truth

Luk 4:28 And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

ME: so those who do not believe in the SON shall not see LIFE and the wrath of GOD ABIDES ON him.

it also abides on those WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS...

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom 9:22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Rev 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Rev 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Gods wrath separates us from our enemies and they are destroyed within us through his wrath:

simple enough once you experience it

Psa 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Psa 106:40 Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

Psa 106:41 And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.

Psa 106:42 Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand.

Psa 106:43 Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked [him] with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.

Psa 106:44 Nevertheless he regarded their affliction, when he heard their cry:

Psa 106:45 And he remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies.

Psa 106:46 He made them also to be pitied of all those that carried them captives.

Psa 106:47 Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, [and] to triumph in thy praise.

Psa 106:48 Blessed [be] the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Jer 10:10 But the LORD [is] the true God, he [is] the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

June 21st, 2010, 2:00 pm #6

The answer I'm waiting from you is to show from Scripture where it is OK to stop going physically to church once you become a Christian.

Obviously lox is a puppet.

June 21st, 2010, 2:05 pm #7

so I thought I would answer you with the WORD, which Im sure you IGNORE as well

but I don't

the WORD IS ENGRAFTED INTO MY HEART so that NO MAN needs to OR IS ABLE TO teach me any longer

when you have CHRIST within, you have the TRUE TEACHER

but if you need to go and hear others teach you their understanding, then I guess you FEEL they are more qualified than you are

which I understand

I just don't know why you want to let another persons relationship to God make you so wrathful

what in you thinks that you are made judge over others?

I can tell you if you don't know

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 2:10 pm #8

I note a block and it wont let you listen. You want the answer you already have in your head as form of entrapment, so you can say: I win! Geez!

I did answer you as sis has told you but i dont have the power to make you see...

June 21st, 2010, 2:27 pm #9

so I thought I would answer you with the WORD, which Im sure you IGNORE as well

but I don't

the WORD IS ENGRAFTED INTO MY HEART so that NO MAN needs to OR IS ABLE TO teach me any longer

when you have CHRIST within, you have the TRUE TEACHER

but if you need to go and hear others teach you their understanding, then I guess you FEEL they are more qualified than you are

which I understand

I just don't know why you want to let another persons relationship to God make you so wrathful

what in you thinks that you are made judge over others?

I can tell you if you don't know
Stop controlling lox like cultic leaders do.

I'm asking lox Yvonne NOT you. You do best to answer the question I've asked you about 30 times now.

June 21st, 2010, 2:29 pm #10

is my cheek

go ahead, slap it again