Anyone have a pet acting strange tonight?

Anyone have a pet acting strange tonight?

Tim
Tim

June 21st, 2012, 6:23 am #1

Prancer my dog is acting very strange, like he wants to tell me something important is happening and he is uneasy about it. And my wife noted the same thing with Prancer.

You know animals know things we don't know.
Like if an earthquake is about to occur the birds and animals flee like 12 hours before the earthquake happens.

Or, when disasters happen the animals KNOW when to escape beforehand.
Like they have a direct connection to a knowledge that evades mankind.

What are your thoughts on this?

Tim

lox
lox

June 21st, 2012, 3:31 pm #2

it is saying: im hungry...feed me!?

June 21st, 2012, 5:56 pm #3

Prancer my dog is acting very strange, like he wants to tell me something important is happening and he is uneasy about it. And my wife noted the same thing with Prancer.

You know animals know things we don't know.
Like if an earthquake is about to occur the birds and animals flee like 12 hours before the earthquake happens.

Or, when disasters happen the animals KNOW when to escape beforehand.
Like they have a direct connection to a knowledge that evades mankind.

What are your thoughts on this?

Tim

First posted at The Star:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/671360/m ... UNSHINE%21

The Intelligence of Natural Systems / Elephants and SUNSHINE!

Our bodies contain billions of cells that sre constantly sending information from one to another . Meanwhile the Earth is projecting a constant flow of information though it;s electro-magnetic field. It tells us of the natural rhythms that influence biological life from which most of us have become completely disconnected.
This information should be telling us when to sleep, when to have a bowel movement and when we are hungry among other mundane functions.

It also tells us of changes coming such as the great tsunami of 2004 which inundated eleven countries. More than 150,000 people died while the elephants, with ultra sensitive feet through which they receive a great deal of information, ran to high ground in advance of the catastrophic waves.

Nature is constantly speaking to us. In return, the Earth receives her information from the cosmos the creative force and the guiding intelligence that dictates our cyclical natures of expansion and contraction of consciousness.

Soulo Journey: Life from the Soul's Perspective
Regina Meridith

Did Animals Sense Tsunami Was Coming?
By Maryann Mott
for National Geographic News
January 4, 2005

Before giant waves slammed into Sri Lanka and India coastlines ten days ago, wild and domestic animals seemed to know what was about to happen and fled to safety.

According to eyewitness accounts, the following events happened:

Elephants screamed and ran for higher ground.

Dogs refused to go outdoors.

Flamingos abandoned their low-lying breeding areas.

Zoo animals rushed into their shelters and could not be enticed to come back out.

The belief that wild and domestic animals possess a sixth senseand know in advance when the earth is going to shakehas been around for centuries.

Wildlife experts believe animals' more acute hearing and other senses might enable them to hear or feel the Earth's vibration, tipping them off to approaching disaster long before humans realize what's going on.

The massive tsunami was triggered by a magnitude 9 temblor off the coast of northern Sumatra island on December 26. The giant waves rolled through the Indian Ocean, killing more than 150,000 people in a dozen countries.

Relatively few animals have been reported dead, however, reviving speculation that animals somehow sense impending disaster.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... imals.html

Love
Pumpkin

(for the Sunshine bit, go to the Ref. at the top!)

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 21st, 2012, 10:57 pm #4

We had an earthquake of 5.3 this week, and our cat just looked up, decided that it wasnt worth moving off its warm chair and went back to sleep.

Tim
Tim

June 22nd, 2012, 5:02 am #5

know they have nowhere to run to accept into the jaws of a dingo.

But we do care if they get killed.

But also, what if your cat is Atheist because your Atheist and can't receive the information other animals do?..
Now that's an interesting hypothesis.

Tim

Arthur dent
Arthur dent

June 22nd, 2012, 2:09 pm #6

all humans are until they understand the concept of superstition.

We are all born athiest tim.

Some go off the rails after awhile though, the scientologists get them, the Moslems convert them, the Jehovahs witnesses addle them, and of course, your mob lobotomise their victims.

Some animals dont have your imaginary priesance as well.

They get taken by surprise as well.

Our cat just didnt care.

Iceman
Iceman

June 22nd, 2012, 2:14 pm #7

know they have nowhere to run to accept into the jaws of a dingo.

But we do care if they get killed.

But also, what if your cat is Atheist because your Atheist and can't receive the information other animals do?..
Now that's an interesting hypothesis.

Tim

Just another stupid Tim post. Amazing how someone will comment on something they know NOTHING about.

Humans tune out the world because they arn't interested. All most humans are interested in is themselves - or money.

Tim
Tim

June 24th, 2012, 4:19 am #8

Just another stupid Tim post. Amazing how someone will comment on something they know NOTHING about.
--------------------------------

I love you too Ice.

Science shows that animals are not Atheist, but connected to a Higher Power and therefor knowing when and were to escape to, to avoid disasters.

And the Bible is clearly about that as well.
Revelation19:17
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

The people died and the birds survived to devour the dead humans.

Here birdy birdy, clean up these dead humans "Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God."

I know your speechless at the moment Ice, but you'll think of something to say, I'm sure.

Tim

Tim
Tim

June 24th, 2012, 4:25 am #9

all humans are until they understand the concept of superstition.

We are all born athiest tim.

Some go off the rails after awhile though, the scientologists get them, the Moslems convert them, the Jehovahs witnesses addle them, and of course, your mob lobotomise their victims.

Some animals dont have your imaginary priesance as well.

They get taken by surprise as well.

Our cat just didnt care.

There you go focusing on humans again Art, and comparing animals to humans.

The point is animals have a connection that most humans lack.

Science has been trying to find out how animals sense impending disaster that humans get killed in.

Tim

June 24th, 2012, 9:16 am #10

How about the proven fact that cat senses are much more sensitive than ours? Not a connection that we dont have, just more sensitive natural senses, thats all.

and of course, let me point out that animals get killed by earthquakes, fires, and of course walking obliviously into the paths of cars. Thats something humans are better at "connecting" with.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/