All American Muslim

All American Muslim

December 18th, 2011, 4:01 pm #1

Anyone watching?

:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... can+Muslim

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
~ Gensha, Zen Master

House of Free Speech

December 18th, 2011, 4:19 pm #2

Abraham is father of all three monotheistic religions:

Judaism is first because it is in relation to the innermost part of us, the Spirit:

Christianity is in relation to the heart (the inner court of Israel, which becomes the "NEW MAN" (Jesus)

and Islam is the final phase which is the "KINGDOM" on earth as it is within

but.............just like Judaism is absorbed by Christianity meaning it is REVEALED WITHIN THE HEART OF THE CHRISTIAN how the God of the JEW manifests within the heart

and BOTH Judaism and Christianity are revealed WITHIN THE FINAL STATE OF ISLAM which is why it will be PEACEFUL........as the name means, but like the other two religions, EVERYTHING has to be fulfilled within the FINAL PHASE........the outer court or nations:

Islam will outnumber Christians and Jews because they are the last to have the truth revealed and will keep multiplying when the others have stopped or no longer need to BE HERE as a religion on earth:

it will all be WITHIN ISLAM............who will know the truth and be free within it

Christians don't want to consider this anymore than Jews wanted to consider Christianity as means for God to spread Judaism:

but................God works all things together for GOOD and THE TEMPLE is already in Jerusalem for the outer man

while the INNER MAN is the TEMPLE GOD BUILDS without HANDS
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

December 18th, 2011, 4:26 pm #3

Israel will be no more says the Bible, but as many as the sands of the sea and the stars from heaven:

how can these two states exist simultaneously???

because Israel will be the HEART oF ALL mankind.......as the Jew is the part that is circumcised or PIERCED (opened to bring compassion to mankind), and Christianity is what pierces it...........Christ here is born and here he dies and here he rise within us...........this is the meaning of MESSIAH coming to MT OLIVES (the anointed place within)

God is not trying to make people superior to others, but instead superior to their egos in all NATIONS.......in all people..

the names and words in the BIBLE is a language of DESCRIPTION of what God does within the hearts of mankind:

so, when the heart is finished becoming a Jew, then ISLAM will receive the OUTER or manifested part of the earth since it is given the TEMPLE and the OUTER OIL while ISRAEL is given the INNER OIL OR MESSIAH, the CHRIST born within Israel or the HEART:

December 18th, 2011, 6:01 pm #4

Abraham is father of all three monotheistic religions:

Judaism is first because it is in relation to the innermost part of us, the Spirit:

Christianity is in relation to the heart (the inner court of Israel, which becomes the "NEW MAN" (Jesus)

and Islam is the final phase which is the "KINGDOM" on earth as it is within

but.............just like Judaism is absorbed by Christianity meaning it is REVEALED WITHIN THE HEART OF THE CHRISTIAN how the God of the JEW manifests within the heart

and BOTH Judaism and Christianity are revealed WITHIN THE FINAL STATE OF ISLAM which is why it will be PEACEFUL........as the name means, but like the other two religions, EVERYTHING has to be fulfilled within the FINAL PHASE........the outer court or nations:

Islam will outnumber Christians and Jews because they are the last to have the truth revealed and will keep multiplying when the others have stopped or no longer need to BE HERE as a religion on earth:

it will all be WITHIN ISLAM............who will know the truth and be free within it

Christians don't want to consider this anymore than Jews wanted to consider Christianity as means for God to spread Judaism:

but................God works all things together for GOOD and THE TEMPLE is already in Jerusalem for the outer man

while the INNER MAN is the TEMPLE GOD BUILDS without HANDS
Just wondering what you think of it, aside from the esoteric view ..

December 18th, 2011, 6:19 pm #5

of course............muslims sitting around smoking the pipe, discussing how he predicted that Muslims could be killed and it happened right outside the door where he predicted it.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there are a lot of Muslims who are far from their FINISHED STATE .......just like there are alot of every religion who are far from their ETERNAL redeemed state

blowing up their children was fashionable not that long ago.........suicide bombers they were called if I remember correctly:

do I ROOT FOR ISLAM? YOU BET.............to enter into their ETERNAL STATE, know Jesus and understand Judaism, so they can BE THE REAL PEACEMAKERS of the earth

they will..........

its all set up and there is no escape from it.......

I know, because I experienced the state of "peace and safety" when sudden destruction came suddenly UPON me......

I wasn't a Jew, but I had a very Jewish experience that helped me to understand TRUE CHRISTIANITY and its purpose

and then Islam was a no brainer

I just don't want to be here while they transition....

December 18th, 2011, 6:26 pm #6

I was asking if you have watched it.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/all-american-muslim

December 18th, 2011, 7:11 pm #7

nope:)

December 19th, 2011, 5:58 am #8

Anyone watching?

:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... can+Muslim

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
~ Gensha, Zen Master

House of Free Speech
I already don't have enough time to get to all the stuff I'd like to do.

December 19th, 2011, 11:15 am #9

of current events then? Do you take some kind of information supplements orally or intravenously?

-Vince

December 19th, 2011, 7:12 pm #10

The important ones usually trickle my way in some fashion, usually through conversation, eventually.

A clarification is probably in order though. By "not watching television", I don't mean that I never look at one. It'd be more accurate to state that I don't make watching television an activity that I spend time on. Televisions are constantly on at the health club, so I see what's going on during my work-outs on occasion (close captioned, but I am hearing impaired. ). Also, my wife and kids what television, so I catch the gist of some shows while I'm doing chores and whatnot; but that's rarely the news.

And heck, I've all you guys keeping up on things for me.

Last edited by ever-a-newbie on December 19th, 2011, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.