Admitting you have issues?

Admitting you have issues?

Striver
Striver

April 24th, 2010, 3:02 pm #1

Only a damned fool or a liar will say they don't have issues. The difference, or at least one of the differences, between esoteric and exoteric Christianity is, exotericism see these issues as sin over which to feel sorrow, shame, guilt; that for which one should repent. This shame and sorrow is caused by a lack of understanding of what the Crucifixion really means.

Esotericism sees these issues as impediments to Christ mind which are revealed to our brains by the ever-growing Christ within, an ever growing mind quality, the "Light of the world." You feel guilt, shame. We feel gratitude that these obstacles are shown to us providing us with the opportunity to correct them, gradually making our vessel sanctified and meet for the Master's use.

Getting back to issues. It isn't the real "We" who has issues. We are Gods and God is perfect. This "we are Gods" is right out of your Bible. You see, some have not decided to just ignore this scripture, sweeping it under the rug. Orthodox Christianity does not deal with this scripture but says it and abandons it. This is one of several reasons many have left orthodox Christianity for spiritual teachings which do not avoid dealing with such a momentous revelation. And the Bible is God's inerrant word.

What isn't perfect is our mind through which we manifest, the body corruptible, including the brain. We are the Word made flesh. A word is a frequency containing meaning. A word is a sound, a note. The note which the Word our planetary system represents can't add this note, this frequency, to the cosmic symphony because its instrument is out of tune. If we identify with the instrument, we feel guilt, shame. If we identify with what Psalm 82.6 says we are, then we see opportunity to tune our instrument.

April 24th, 2010, 4:41 pm #2

we are gods in that we are prodigal sons who went on a far away journey (this world) but we don't know how to get back

our spirits are no longer joined to the creator until we "come to our selves and agree to be as servants in the fathers house (givers instead of takers) instead of winding up here with no more riches (spiritual light) to use up on ourselves:

once we do come to this poor state (spiritual poverty) we are ready for reunion with the FAHER, our SOURCE OF LIGHT and life

but there is a FEAST that happens: (I talked to Bob about this "charity" or feast) that represents our return:

and there is a receiving of certain things that are symbolic to our need to be reinstated into the Kingdom:

its not just a matter of well, I am a god, I need nothing but to remember this:

remembering it brought me extreeme suffering, shame and mosts of all a complete anihilaton of what I thought I was before and this leaves one bewildered, amazed, and completely aware of being NOTHING before you can remember the SOMETHING that is being recreated in your consciousness:

we are heading for an evolution or transformation from this ego to another ego or FORM that holds the SOUL: its called "clothing" in the Bible:

it is written PUT ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST for that reason:

he is our new cover, our new clothing:

well enough for now

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 24th, 2010, 6:04 pm #3

Hi Yvonne,

I met a man one cold and blustery autumn day in Vancouver. We were just making small talk and he said to me "The weather is changing and many of the tourist have already left."

That was my cue - I thank The Lord for sending me His messanger that day.

Your friend,
Bob

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

BelleMere
BelleMere

April 24th, 2010, 11:00 pm #4

we are gods in that we are prodigal sons who went on a far away journey (this world) but we don't know how to get back

our spirits are no longer joined to the creator until we "come to our selves and agree to be as servants in the fathers house (givers instead of takers) instead of winding up here with no more riches (spiritual light) to use up on ourselves:

once we do come to this poor state (spiritual poverty) we are ready for reunion with the FAHER, our SOURCE OF LIGHT and life

but there is a FEAST that happens: (I talked to Bob about this "charity" or feast) that represents our return:

and there is a receiving of certain things that are symbolic to our need to be reinstated into the Kingdom:

remembering it brought me extreeme suffering, shame and mosts of all a complete anihilaton of what I thought I was before and this leaves one bewildered, amazed, and completely aware of being NOTHING before you can remember the SOMETHING that is being recreated in your consciousness:

we are heading for an evolution or transformation from this ego to another ego or FORM that holds the SOUL: its called "clothing" in the Bible:

well enough for now

Tell that to the nudists.

April 25th, 2010, 1:00 am #5

Remember when

GEN 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

April 25th, 2010, 1:34 am #6

(Thanks Kristy)

Striver
Striver

April 25th, 2010, 1:37 am #7

well enough for now

It's all symbolism for positive energy (pure, unblemished, unmanifested pure electricity (the Father) building down into it lowest frequency, Matter.The far country symbolises Matter. Our goal is, to use orthodox Christian terms,is to acquire a mind quality called 'Christ' in the Occident and the 'clear, cold, light or right reason' in the Orient. If the Bible is to be believed, Christ (not Jesus) said "I, if I be lifted-up FROM THE GROUND, will draw all men to me." "Ground" is matter at it lowest, densest, frequency. According to Christ, mind is the result of matter having "EVOLVED" to become mind, then much later (eons later) evolved 'UP' in frequency to become Christ mind.The Gita says, "Spirit is matter at it highest frequency, and Matter is Spirit at its lowest." Water becomes ice. Same stuff, different forms of the same stuff. The same goes for "Spirit-Matter," Father-Mother, Positive-Negative, Darkness-Light.

April 25th, 2010, 2:28 am #8

why do you always reduce things to electricity? I get the impression you do not even know the simple physics of electricity ie what it is, why it flows or does not flow, how we manipulate it to do things for us.

Electrical force is only one of a number of forces that help shape our world. JB

April 25th, 2010, 12:12 pm #9

It's all symbolism for positive energy (pure, unblemished, unmanifested pure electricity (the Father) building down into it lowest frequency, Matter.The far country symbolises Matter. Our goal is, to use orthodox Christian terms,is to acquire a mind quality called 'Christ' in the Occident and the 'clear, cold, light or right reason' in the Orient. If the Bible is to be believed, Christ (not Jesus) said "I, if I be lifted-up FROM THE GROUND, will draw all men to me." "Ground" is matter at it lowest, densest, frequency. According to Christ, mind is the result of matter having "EVOLVED" to become mind, then much later (eons later) evolved 'UP' in frequency to become Christ mind.The Gita says, "Spirit is matter at it highest frequency, and Matter is Spirit at its lowest." Water becomes ice. Same stuff, different forms of the same stuff. The same goes for "Spirit-Matter," Father-Mother, Positive-Negative, Darkness-Light.
first of all I want to say I didn't reply to you with the full intent that I want to measure my responses to, which is to acknowledge your need and not just what you say: I know you feel a need to clarify esoteric knowledge to Christians so they will "bring it up a notch" in understanding things through science and the ORIENTAL viewpoint. The fear behind the need however is that you didn't make a mistake in leaving Christianity or you would probably feel free instead of so angry that you had to go.

JB asked if you understand that God isn't energy, and I also ask this question:

IN that video on the other forum about SPACE (heaven) TIME (in the beginning) MATTER (earth), the question remains, who is GOD and where does he fit in with the SPACE TIME MATTER continuim: God created....

created is the "means" of how the THREE operate but the FORCE that EMPOWERS them PROPELS THEM.....GOD.....is not known to this day:

I call it PURE WILL but that doesn't say much to a scientific mind, yet ONE CAN NOT DENY WILL no matter how little it is understood:

the reason I call GOD PURE WILL is because of the WAY God MOVES IN ME

without will there is no movement in us

if we loose our willpower we stop doing what we were doing or should do

MOTIVATION is a huge factor in psychology, and understanding it isn't that simple:

WILL is the MISSING LINK in peoples inability to "Do GOOD" all the time;

we may be "willing" to do good, but the POWER isn't there

ask an addict, who has lost his will to stop his addiction even though it is killing him, making his loved ones suffer just watching him act out his insane impulse:

now a more civilized person will say yea, I would never do that to myself, but they also have no idea how or why they DO what they do in their lives:

they THINK they are better people, or have more willpower and even though they may admit they were raised better or taught better, few people understand that without THE WILL IN THEM TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL, they would fall to a helpless heap on the floor, doing NOTHING but what would be required to survive:

our willpower is the singlemost PROOF of Gods existence to me, and the reason is that I SEE GOD AS PURE WILL....the WILL OF LIFE moving everything and everyone around at his WILL.....

if anyone can disprove that, I would like to see it:

now some will say, what? God is making people do awful things?

here is where it gets tricky:

here is where the Bible helps out:

the spirit is the will

but the will is no longer AWARE OF ITS SOURCE, of its origin, where IT COMES FROM

since it isn't conscious of its source it MOVES and does what it wills according to THE SENSES it is HOUSED IN

this is why the spirit is wicked in the Bible and not the body

this is why we need a spiritual birth and not just an adjustment in "thinking" about matter vrs energy

its not just a matter of matter, but a matter of WILL and WILL is spirit and spirit is UNCONSCIOUS of its source; it doesn't FEEL THE CONNECTION TO WHERE IT COMES FROM any longer

therefore the will goes where it wills and it wills to go where it SENSES reality:

once the will comes to the END of its senses and mine came to that point, it perceives there is NOTHING BUT WILL.....everything else is just a MEANS TO SATISFY it

all creation (space, time and matter) is created by the BIG WILL that wanted to MAKE ALL THINGS FOR ITS PLEASURE

problem?

the little will that the BIG WILL made....said I want to be a FREE WILL like you are a free will

and the BIG WILL said, well, you are part of MY BIG WILL and have NO WILL outside of ME:

the little will said yes I DO,and I want to leave you so I can prove that I am able to WILL MY OWN existence into being

ok, but you will return to me one day because WE ARE ONE WILL....and your power will not suffice if you don't stay CONNECTED to me....it will run out unless you recharge through the SOURCE

I "WILL" take my chances big WILL, I have to go now and create purpose

the BIG WILL waited by the window (metaphor) looking to see when the little will would come back because after all, the little will was part of the BIG WILL and the BIG WILL didn't feel complete anymore till his little will returned:

THE BIG WILL already had a plan in place before the little will left and that plan would be put in motion as soon as the little will "came to himself" and said, wow, I am getting "poor in will"; I can't seem to "DO" what I used to DO; nobody is helping me and nobody gives a dam

I will return to the BIG WILL and tell him I WILL TO DO HIS WILL since I really can't exist without HIM after all....I am one with him and now I realize I NEED WILL TO CONTINUE TO WILL

long story short, the BIG WILL had a preparation to REUNITE the TWO but it would not be easy......on the little will.....but also it wouldn't be easy on the BIG WILL .....but why not?:

the BIG will had to put HIMSELF INSIDE THE LITTLE WILL to bring him back....that is what it means to "COME TO YOURSELF", come to the knowledge or MEMORY OF YOUR ORIGIN

so he put a little spark of himself in the little will so that when the little will found himself out of willpower, it would IGNITE a "fresh" part of the BIG WILL inside the little will to EMPOWER HIM TO RETURN (repentance which is given from above, from the BIG WILL)

and once the little will returned through this spark that made him "will to return" and empower him to return, the BIG WILL MET HIM while he was still far from the actual place of the BIG WILL and the BIG WILL threw HIMSELF ON THE little will and CLUNG TO HIS NECK (place of union) and brought the little will back into the FOLD OF THE WHOLE WILL

the little spark that the BIG WILL put in the little will asked, why are you giving him a big FEAST, a big hurrah......I never left you and yet you are being so generous to him

the BIG WILL SAID Oh SPARK OF MINE, everything I have is YOURS already....but this little will was dead and now he is alive once more

it is written that angels are always looking at the Fathers face to see what they should do with the children (sons of God)

and it is written angels look into the meaning of salvation: angels want to know what its LIKE TO GO AWAY ON A FAR FAR JOURNEY and be their own little will for a time

and return home after knowing what it felt like to be without THE BIG WILL

and so they have their chance.....will separates from BIG WILL and returns home

and the BIG WILL made sure the little will has a way BACK when he is poor in will power, poor in spirit:

blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven:

from my will to yours:)

April 25th, 2010, 12:22 pm #10

the BIG WILL willed to DO and not just BE

so he "created" a VOID in which to WILL, do, act

he retracted a big hole in his middle, like a hole in his body and in this DARKNESS of "space" the WILL began to "FORM" and TIME began....as did "DESIRE" i.e the VOID

what did he FORM?

an image of WILL....but how could he FORM this image of something that has NO FORM???

thats where it gets interesting, but I have to do something real quick:

BIG WILL wills to not only BE but move and breathe through what he will now create with his BIG WILL

BIG WILL has a GOAL, PURPOSE for retracting HIS BIG WILL in the middle to create A VOID ....he has to make an OPPOSITE TO BIG WILL FIRST, hence BIG WILL said I CREATE EVIL which is just the emptiness of where the BIG WILL used to be:

this BIG VOID now has no LIGHT and here the BIG WILL will "FORM THE LIGHT" in the darkness:

BIG WILL WILL FLOW from HIMSELF into the VOID to "FORM" the LIGHT that he is within the DARKNESS that HE IS NOT

his FIRST FORM is a LETTER........a LINE

the HEBREW LETTER VOV or the sixth Letter is that LINE that of BIG WILLS OWN BEING, his OWN LIGHT that HE FORMS INTO THE DARK VOID

it is just a LINE OF LIGHT within the VOID to create OPPOSITE qualities within the void

this LINE comes from the TENTH letter or YOD, the small point of light that is used like INK to form the LINE that will create "something" out of NOTHING

if this is boring then more of the same won't be any less boring lolol

oh what the heck, its my story so I "WILL" stick to it:

the Hebrew letters are LIGHTS FORMED by the BIG WILL and the FIRST letter in Gods name is the YOD or tenth letter that is the INK from which he writes his story and the third letter is the LINE he begins with out of that ink:

God is spelled "YOD HEI VOV HEI", so we have the first and third letter, and these are respectively called the FATHER and SON

but what about the HEI and why are there TWO?

the first hei is the IMPRESSION the LIGHT makes in the dark to FILL

like making a cup to fill with something

so, the First HEI is the first CUP or vessel the BIG WILL made to fill it within himself:

the second HEI is another IMPRESSION or VESSEL or CUP the BIG WILL MADE to fill with HIMSELF, the LIGHT or BIG WILL

the first HEI is above the LINE and the second HEI (or impression) is below the LINE (VOV)

these are two ways of sensing BOTH THE LIGHT or BIG WILL and also SENSING THE VOID the letter or IMPRESSION made

above the LINE the waters (BIG WILL) is perfectly experienced; it has no problem feeling or sensing the BIG WILL within the impression

but below the line it gets more complicated........because the "senses" here are more of the VOID than the BIG WILL

here the 'little will' goes to experience INDEPENDANCE, or its individual sense of "I", his EGO

here the BIG WILL is not FELT except that the little will is able to feel that it is still joined to the BIG WILL till the EGO or "I" becomes too big

what makes the EGO bigger and bigger is the AMOUNT OF LITTLE WILLS that are leaving the nest.....the BIG WILL

these little wills all join together now to build their own ideas (forms of light) of what it takes to be SATISFIED

these are "thoughts" or lines that focus on the VOID more than on the LIGHT or BIG WILL

these thoughts are always willing to FILL the VOID but they lost their memory of how to do this.....because they wanted to remain separate from BIG WILL

which is a sad thing since they couldn't exist without BIG WILL at all

they use their power or "WILL" to fill the void but it is within their OWN EXPERIENCE......within their own "I".....as a matter of fact the "I" itself is the VOID the thing that makes them FEEL separate from the BIG WILL

the only solution the little will has is to GO AND TAKE light from OTHER little wills and use them for himself because he has no way to get any from the Big will he forgot about......

and so pain upon pain of all little wills

in the FULLNESS OF TIME (when Space is filled with too much I/ego and too little BIG WILL) the story of the Prodigal son/little will takes place

Last edited by Harpazo on April 25th, 2010, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.