About the Jack Howells of the world

About the Jack Howells of the world

Striver
Striver

May 23rd, 2010, 2:40 pm #1

What is wrong with their messages? These messages are given to those who see these 'Jack Howells' as "men of God." The somewhat mentally unevolved accept these messages as the irrevocable word of God. The Hundredth Monkey Effect can, and is in their case, being used to establish that which is anti-Christ. And their being completely sincere doesn't lessen the harmful effects.

May 24th, 2010, 12:27 am #2

I read both you guys (happen to like Jack a little more than thee)

Jack's method is tried and true, yours needs a bit of tweaking, imho...

You both have a need to be of aid, Jack shall aid those whom he can reach and you shall aid those whom you can reach...I see no problem.

luv,

May 24th, 2010, 2:31 am #3

What is wrong with their messages? These messages are given to those who see these 'Jack Howells' as "men of God." The somewhat mentally unevolved accept these messages as the irrevocable word of God. The Hundredth Monkey Effect can, and is in their case, being used to establish that which is anti-Christ. And their being completely sincere doesn't lessen the harmful effects.
you reflect more about yourself with this post than anything else.

you obviously love very much the whole jack howell experience based on your comments. Which IS exactly what he wants too i will add.

May 24th, 2010, 2:33 am #4

I read both you guys (happen to like Jack a little more than thee)

Jack's method is tried and true, yours needs a bit of tweaking, imho...

You both have a need to be of aid, Jack shall aid those whom he can reach and you shall aid those whom you can reach...I see no problem.

luv,
Striver loves people like Jack.......Striver seems to want to project he is frustrated with people like him....my view however is that he loves the entertainment value and just cannot get enough of him on this and other forums....

imv......

SO?....

how2 you doin' Btw?? Good i hope.....

gerard

May 24th, 2010, 2:43 am #5

Just because I like the ooglie Jack a bit more does not mean I like what's his face less than I like THEE...bwahahahaha, snick snick...

Both make themselves clear...ask for more???

luv,

May 24th, 2010, 2:45 am #6

i asked you be doin'?

AND????....goof....

how are things?

ger

May 24th, 2010, 2:58 am #7

Bill and Wifey always doing fine, kids also...tis a shame considering others...

We live 'small' and stuff seldom goes wrong...blessed be we I think...maybe???

Thanks for asking but if ever something gets bad I shall be sure to tell at least someone...probably Dori for I gots to turn over my two boards to her someday...if'n I ever go by by check with her ooglie face.

luv,

May 24th, 2010, 3:03 am #8

okay...thought i would ask...sorry if it seemed to bother ya.

?

May 24th, 2010, 3:07 am #9

Questions OK...

Bothers me that "fine" be what fits...we be doing GREAT compared to many...shame that...naught that I can do...

luv,

May 24th, 2010, 4:13 am #10

Dennis?
I haven't read from him since September i think.....

do you know if he is still around??

thanks.

g