About the Anti-Christ

About the Anti-Christ

Striver
Striver

February 16th, 2010, 8:32 pm #1

Nucc, like 99.999999999% of Orthodox Christians, you are sincere, nice person who hasn't a clue as to what Anti-Christ means.

For that matter, you (and in this case, by 'you,' I mean Orthodox Christianity, not you personally) haven't a clue as to the meaning of the Bible. Sorry, but it's true.

Do I know the meaning? Yes!,I do!

Do I know this meaning because I'm so smart? No, I wish, but thiat isn't why.

I know the Bible's meaning because I have books written by those who ARE smart and who DO know the Bible's meaning.

You see, I am but one of hundreds of millions having reached the point at which they realised it was time they put childish things away.

This we have done, but all along never stopped seeking and knocking. Finally a door opened. Know what it revealed?? It revealed spiritual adulthood. Lot of responsibility being a spiritual adult. One of the mysteries you comr slowly to understand is what Psalm 82.6 means. It means, for one thing, the buck stops with us. No more asking Daddy-God to kiss your bo-bo and make it well. You realise it's rp to you to make it well. No more blaming an invisible Satan. We are Satan. Confusing? Glass still dark? Not to worry, subjective evolution gradually clears the glass until, as the Esoteric East says, your glass has become the clear, cold, light of Pure Reason (Christ mind).

As for marriage, the marriage at Canaan is just more symbology for the merging of ma'.s higher and lower nature...his God and human mind via Christ mind. BTW, the woman in Matthew 13:33 is the same symbolism.

Striver
Striver

February 16th, 2010, 8:33 pm #2

OOPS!

February 16th, 2010, 9:06 pm #3

Nucc, like 99.999999999% of Orthodox Christians, you are sincere, nice person who hasn't a clue as to what Anti-Christ means.

For that matter, you (and in this case, by 'you,' I mean Orthodox Christianity, not you personally) haven't a clue as to the meaning of the Bible. Sorry, but it's true.

I know the Bible's meaning because I have books written by those who ARE smart and who DO know the Bible's meaning.

You see, I am but one of hundreds of millions having reached the point at which they realised it was time they put childish things away.

This we have done, but all along never stopped seeking and knocking. Finally a door opened. Know what it revealed?? It revealed spiritual adulthood. Lot of responsibility being a spiritual adult. One of the mysteries you comr slowly to understand is what Psalm 82.6 means. It means, for one thing, the buck stops with us. No more asking Daddy-God to kiss your bo-bo and make it well. You realise it's rp to you to make it well. No more blaming an invisible Satan. We are Satan. Confusing? Glass still dark? Not to worry, subjective evolution gradually clears the glass until, as the Esoteric East says, your glass has become the clear, cold, light of Pure Reason (Christ mind).

As for marriage, the marriage at Canaan is just more symbology for the merging of ma'.s higher and lower nature...his God and human mind via Christ mind. BTW, the woman in Matthew 13:33 is the same symbolism.
Hi Striver:
What kind of pure reasoning tells you what is metaphor and what isn't? I presume that you have some solid points of reference from which to reason:D

"Rebut or retract!!!"

February 17th, 2010, 2:51 pm #4

Anti; AGAINST

CHRIST; THE TRUTH

Ps 82:6
6 I said, "You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High. (NAS)

One thing among ALL you haven't learned Striver is CONTEXT.

The term 'gods' in the verse you quoted are judges fits into the CONTEXT....

Ps 82:1-8
1 God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers.
2 How long will you judge unjustly, and show partiality to the wicked? Selah.
3 Vindicate the weak and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and needy; deliver {them} out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They do not know nor do they understand; they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 I said, "You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High.
7 "Nevertheless you will die like men, and fall like {any} one of the princes."
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is Thou who dost possess all the nations. (NAS)

...of those judges or magistrates that are SUPPOSED to be REPRESENTATIVES of God here on earth. Obviously as you SHOULD OBSERVE, the judges today seem to favor the wicked more than the fatherless and the needy. This is the world were truth is watered down and justice is UNRIGHTEOUSNESS and UNJUST.

The only blame Satan gets from ORTHODOX Christians is that of the evil influence and he will meet his destiny. The blame placed on indiviuals is for their exercise of the FREE WILL to choose as they ought NOT to choose. Without Godly repentance, they ALSO come to their destiny.

Sorry Striver but maybe you're a nice person too but I KNOW what anti-christ means because they CHOOSE to be so FREELY.

I Jn 2:18
18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. (NAS)

If you believe that truth you are not antichrist and if you DON'T then you are.

ANTI; AGAINST

CHRIST; TRUTH

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal