A message to all colors of peoples....

Tim
Tim

September 10th, 2010, 9:50 am #1

Love one another, because this is all we have left.
Islam threatens the whole world with violence because of some preacher in Florida.
Is that the stability of Islam?
Are the descendants of Ishmael that unstable that they may cause bloodshed over the burning of a book?

Islam threatened the WORLD because this preacher Jones was going to burn 200
copies of the Koran.

I say Islamic people are fools to put their value of god on paper and
leave it there.

A true GOD would be in there hearts, and who the F cares about the paper?

But then to Islamic people paper is all Allah is worth.
Savage murdering suicidal barbarians, children of Allah!
Children of Hagar (African) and Abraham (Hebrew) = Arab Ishmael.
Murdering their own brothers and sisters in 9/11 attack.
As if USA is made up of Christians and Jews, and not Islam and catholisism
and Indian and Hindu and Confucius and Buddhist and Atheist.

What the hell is wrong with these Islamic people all around the world?

This is what Ishmaels people are still pissed off about;
The Holy Land Covanent that is Forever for Abraham and Isaac.
Genesis 17:5
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

And the USA helps Isaac's descendants keep there land 3000 years later.
Talk about holding a grudge?!?!?! Islamic followers are Lucifer's children!

End of story, so far.

Bro Tim in Jesus the Christ and Son of GOD ALMIGHTY.

So what do you think?

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

September 10th, 2010, 10:13 am #2

Whats's wrong with 'Live and let live'?
You do/live up to the highest that you know and let others do as they think best.
The basic difficulty seems to be the constant pushing to have others do/think according to views that are foreign to them.

lox
lox

September 10th, 2010, 11:27 am #3

Islam threatens the whole world with violence because of some preacher in Florida.
Are the descendants of Ishmael that unstable that they may cause bloodshed over the burning of a book?

copies of the Koran.

leave it there.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

End of story, so far.

So what do you think?
You say:Islam threatens the whole world with violence because of some preacher in Florida.

Me:Islam threatens already which is why we are in all areas finding their next attack and trying to disarm it.

September 10th, 2010, 12:29 pm #4

Whats's wrong with 'Live and let live'?
You do/live up to the highest that you know and let others do as they think best.
The basic difficulty seems to be the constant pushing to have others do/think according to views that are foreign to them.
Where the seem to be no certainties as to our (Spiritual) Origins, I still find the best Way to is to try and be the very best human being you can be. This then matters not a bit when it comes to whatever religion or no religion one chooses.

It works with all and everyone, or it can do if this Way is chosen.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

September 10th, 2010, 4:29 pm #5

copies of the Koran.

leave it there.

End of story, so far.

So what do you think?
The laws of the United Status of America ensure that each individual has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; which happens to include freedom of expression and freedom of religion as well.

There's an aspect of your view that would seek to undermine those founding laws & principles of the US - laws and principles that many people, including my ancestors, fought and died for. In addition, I believe your views border on populist-self-righteousism and are really nothing more than veiled hatred, racism, and bigotry born out of paranoia and fear-mongering. Change the word "Islam" in your post to "Christian", and it speaks to the same level of hatred that exists in the US to a degree, just in the other direction... A hatred that most are blind to because they're too busy pointing out the hatred of the "other side", and that's the best case. Clearly for some, this polarized debate provides justification for their hatred and acts of evil & destruction (like burning books, other worthless petty acts just to get attention or cause strife, and war & torture).

"Blessed are the peace makers", the teaching goes. I wish more people that claim Christ as their "Lord" would follow that teaching rather than blatantly disregard it.

Submitted with respect for consideration by anyone interested.

Last edited by ever-a-newbie on September 10th, 2010, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 10th, 2010, 4:56 pm #6

copies of the Koran.

leave it there.

End of story, so far.

So what do you think?
And in every group of people.

It is the West that invades and occupies the Muslim countries. And where we don't invade, we often prop up dictatorships.

Muslims have plenty of reason to be pissed, the burning of some Korans not the greatest of reasons.

September 10th, 2010, 4:59 pm #7

Where the seem to be no certainties as to our (Spiritual) Origins, I still find the best Way to is to try and be the very best human being you can be. This then matters not a bit when it comes to whatever religion or no religion one chooses.

It works with all and everyone, or it can do if this Way is chosen.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
An' it harm none, do what thou wilt.

Tim
Tim

September 10th, 2010, 7:09 pm #8

The laws of the United Status of America ensure that each individual has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; which happens to include freedom of expression and freedom of religion as well.

There's an aspect of your view that would seek to undermine those founding laws & principles of the US - laws and principles that many people, including my ancestors, fought and died for. In addition, I believe your views border on populist-self-righteousism and are really nothing more than veiled hatred, racism, and bigotry born out of paranoia and fear-mongering. Change the word "Islam" in your post to "Christian", and it speaks to the same level of hatred that exists in the US to a degree, just in the other direction... A hatred that most are blind to because they're too busy pointing out the hatred of the "other side", and that's the best case. Clearly for some, this polarized debate provides justification for their hatred and acts of evil & destruction (like burning books, other worthless petty acts just to get attention or cause strife, and war & torture).

"Blessed are the peace makers", the teaching goes. I wish more people that claim Christ as their "Lord" would follow that teaching rather than blatantly disregard it.

Submitted with respect for consideration by anyone interested.
So Von do you believe burning a book is equal to murdering people?

I don't see any comparison.

September 10th, 2010, 7:18 pm #9

Hatred is hatred... And many in the US, especially right-wing neo-con "Christians", are blind to their own hatred.

That's what my post was about.

Tim
Tim

September 10th, 2010, 7:20 pm #10

And in every group of people.

It is the West that invades and occupies the Muslim countries. And where we don't invade, we often prop up dictatorships.

Muslims have plenty of reason to be pissed, the burning of some Korans not the greatest of reasons.
""It is the West that invades and occupies the Muslim countries. And where we don't invade, we often prop up dictatorships.
Muslims have plenty of reason to be pissed, the burning of some Korans not the greatest of reasons.""

Good job Mondo, I like your answer, its the best one!