3 Myths regarding Jesus believed by most professing Christians...

February 6th, 2010, 5:13 am #1

MYTH #1
Christmas is a day for celebrating Christs birth.

MYTH #2
Christ came to do away with G-ds Law.

MYTH #3
Christ died on Good Friday and was resurrected on Sunday (Easter) morning.

trutrhbetold
trutrhbetold

February 6th, 2010, 9:32 am #2

A supernatural Christ as a historical person.

February 6th, 2010, 3:19 pm #3

You don't know that. You are just assuming again.

February 6th, 2010, 3:19 pm #4

A supernatural Christ as a historical person.
But no point being redundant.

See: Pagan Christs.
http://www.pocm.info/

Wide Open Bible Forum

Luminous beings are we; not this crude matter.
~Yoda

truthbetold
truthbetold

February 6th, 2010, 4:20 pm #5

You don't know that. You are just assuming again.

The case against seems to seriously outweighs the case for.

But, don't take my word for it, let's take it to the test.

You provide your arguments for, I provide my arguments against and we'll see who provides the stronger (perhaps even deductive) arguments.

Since the claim that a supernatural Jesus was a historical person precedes the instance of questioning that claim, I must grant you the first go in support of the claim.

If you don't wanna, then at least provide the evidence in support of your claim that I am assuming otherwise your claim means nothing ... other than, of course, that you are assuming that I am assuming.

February 6th, 2010, 4:26 pm #6

truthbetold
truthbetold

February 6th, 2010, 4:30 pm #7

But no point being redundant.

See: Pagan Christs.
http://www.pocm.info/

Wide Open Bible Forum

Luminous beings are we; not this crude matter.
~Yoda

truthbetold
truthbetold

February 6th, 2010, 4:38 pm #8

Only if you can produce the evidence in support of that alleged truth.

If you can't, then that proof is merely alleged, i.e., asserted without proof.

truthbetold
truthbetold

February 7th, 2010, 2:59 am #9

Only if you can produce the evidence in support of that alleged truth.

If you can't, then that truth is merely alleged, i.e., asserted without proof.

The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. - The Bible

February 10th, 2010, 1:41 pm #10

Return to Index

Egypt to Israel, the spiritual journey
September 25 2008 at 6:11 AM
y (Login Harpazo)
Forum Owner

Response to alchemy, El Dorodo, Sumerian annunaki, Egyptian mummies with faces of gold...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egypt to Israel, a spiritual journey Lead [-]

For FIFTEEN YEARS I have been explaining that Israel is the INNER DIMENSION of Egypt andSeptember 25 2008 at 7:26 AM y (no login)

Response to Do Ancient Egyptian Artifacts Enshrine The Image Of Christ ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTIANITY is the PROCESS FROM EGYPTIAN TO ISRAELITE

God always CALLS HIS SON out of EGYPT, because as Isaiah 19 explains, Egypt are JEHOVAHS PEOPLE............Assyria (Christianity) the "WORK OF HIS HANDS" and ISRAEL...........HIS INHERITANCE............the FINISHED PRODUCT of putting the SOUL in exile in the nations of the world, beginning with SUMER, EGYPT, Assyria, (Persia, Greece, Rome) also Babylon which represents the CONFUSION from one state of "being" to another:

The BIBLE explains it.........but it takes the EXPERIENCE of being taken out of Egypt (between two rocks) to know what it means IN OUR OWN SOUL:

Egypt is one of the many Kingdoms of the World that God let his people be put into EXILE but in the END, the Kingdoms (plural) of this world, will become the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS CHRIST, (foreign names don't stumble God)

God gives us a NEW NAME anyway when our SOUL has been FINISHED by going through the underworlds of these worldly systems. I said this over ten years ago..........one day, everyone will find the MYSTERY REVEALED OUTWARDLY in Egypt............but it won't matter if they don't FIND THE INNER DIMENSION ISRAEL (he will rule with God)

Israel is a nation since 1948............showing that the SOUL of Gods people are now a nation............but it will take some time to PERFECT this SOUL and bring about the "PEACE OF JERUSALEM" on earth..........as it must first be IN HEAVEN:

The answers must come INSIDE OUT............the time for the OUTER ANSWER making a difference has come to a slow halt: I don't care what you give others to help them, if you don't help them to GIVE and true GIVING is from a nature that is EVOLVED to the LEVEL of SEEING above the PROBLEMS of this world and putting that NEW INNER DIMENSION into action, manifestation.

This is not possible for those whose INNER dimension is constantly SHIFTED by OUTER events and circumstances:

The SOUL takes a JOURNEY through the world to come back to ITSELF.......the story of the BIBLE is HOW THIS HAPPENS; The story is not a myth, but the MYTH explains the PROCESS OF THE JOURNEY, no matter what religion you are: If you don't understand the MYTH, how do you know its a myth?

1Ki 8:16 Since the day that I brought forth my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel to build an house, that my name might be therein; but I chose David to be over my people Israel.

Here it is revealed that the "key of David" is given to those who are "Jews" and a Jew is one whose "heart is circumcised". What does this mean? A circumcised heart is one that has the "WORD" engrafted within it. Here God takes his SWORD, his WORD and removes the foreskin (old nature) of the heart to reveal the new heart that will confess out of its abundance the truth that will now renew the mind. Here is Israel (heart) becoming a light for the nations/gentiles, "mindsets of the whole world".

2Ch 6:5 Since the day that I brought forth my people out of the land of Egypt I chose no city among all the tribes of Israel to build an house in, that my name might be there; neither chose I any man to be a ruler over my people Israel:

Since David is the "man" after Gods own heart, he represents the TRUE and NEW MAN that God is making with him-self in us. God is the born in us, begotten in us as CHRIST who makes the "Man" Jesus. How? By "leading us with this new and good will" that he is (a child shall lead them) till the heart and mind follow in all things. This is how the transformation is made: God gives himself in the form of the CHRIST or anointing and then "FORMS" the SPirit of Man within us to make us, the WOMAN the NEW Man. This is how it will be fulfilled that a woman shall compass a Man when God does the "new thing" in the earth. First God has to prepare this BODY for himself to be born through. The body he prepares is the WOMAN; Jesus Christ is the 'Seed of the woman". The old men are not in God's image nor likeness. The old men are "beasts" in his sight. The seed of the serpent is the carnal mind. The serpent is the old man, the old will that corrupted the mind and heart of the first Adam in whom we all died.

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

The Assyrian is the Christian in the Old Testament. The cross is the power of God even though it is a stumbling block to the Jew and foolishness to the Greek: God takes this stumblingblock and turns it around for GOOD in us, hence the POWER of the cross is the power of our salvation. Paul said he counted everything as DUNG before it and so does everyone who experiences the cross: Their whole old man and his seed the carnal mind becomes dung after the new Man is revealed.

Isa 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed [be] Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Notice here God calls Egpyt his people, because this is where it all begins: Here Israel is exiled in the world; Egypt means "between the straits, between two rocks" and the two rocks are this world and the World beyond, Christ the rock of our salvation. God always calls his son out of Egypt no matter how many generations they are exiled. Egypt is a spiritual code for Israel (the true soul) being oppressed by the world, by the "spirit of antichrist" which is the spirit of this world.

Isa 52:4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

Jer 11:4 Which I commanded your fathers in the day [that] I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:

Act 7:34 I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.

A HIGHWAY out of Egypt

Isa 11:16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Isa 19:23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

UNCODING this verse it would read, Israel exiled in Christianity will also come down into exile during judgment and all of them shall serve together during this travail.

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein].

Nothing evil can enter the new Jerusalem or the Kingdom of Israel when it is restored to them in the "latter days" the end time, the last generation of the SOUL, his seventh day, his Sabbath, his REST for the People of God.

Isa 62:10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.

The standard (Nec) is the cross that is set up for Israel to "look up" and see their REDEMPTION DRAW NIGH; I know because I experienced it just in this way: This is what takes us to PARADISE, and Paul is our witness for this event because it happened just like this for him. What he experienced all Israel will experience and since Israel are EXILED among the gentiles (Romans 11) the gentiles will experience it with them in the SAME PERSON.

Jer 31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

NOW UNDERSTAND

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Notice here that Sodom (Parched place) and Egypt are spiritual cities; it is here the Lord was crucified among us.

When Mary, Joseph and JESUS go down to EGYPT to call Gods son out of Egypt, it is here that JESUS IS CRUCIFIED for ISRAEL to come out. It is a spiritual event and therefore meaning. God always calls his son out but his "son is Israel" while Jesus Christ in the situation is God himself with the OUTSTRETCHED arm and GREAT JUDGMENT, the cross that brings Israel out along with God in Christ, reconcilling the world to himself.

Job 32:9 Great men are not [always] wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.

When I was crucified with CHRIST, as Saul was, I too experienced this SPIRITUAL EVENT. There is a reason it is written that with an OUTSTRETCHED arm, and with great terribleness and with signs and wonders Israel is devlivered from Egypt:

Deu 26:8 And the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders:

Jer 21:5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.

Jer 27:5 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that [are] upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.

The beast is Satan or the old will whose seed is the carnal mind. Man or Adam is the "natural mind" that was put to sleep so God could remove his soul, flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone. God made Man in three parts, and he puts him together in the same way, Spirit/Will, soul/heart and mind, and body, the whole new IDENTITY or Image and likeness of God.

ANOTHER POST

IF the myth didn't have any truth in Egyptian culture, why pass it along to other cultures
September 25 2008 at 7:58 AM y (no login)

Response to Egypt to Israel, a spiritual journey

Trying to PROVE CHRISTIANITY wrong or a thief by showing that the STORY of redemption and resurrection from the dead is older than Christianity in no way DISPROVES Christianity, but in my view, solidifies it even more:

IF all these ancient civilizations had the same story, why? Were they all wrong? You would have to say they were if you say Christianity is wrong for having the same story they did:

Christianity is the "WAY" God works out the TRANSFORMATION all other cultures talked about before it happens:

If Egyptians have a story about Christ with another name, how does that disqualify the STORY as false? All it does is show that the STORY is around for a REASON. To dismiss the story as a myth without understanding the MYTH is shortsighted, and certainly not helpful in the long run if the story is actually the VERY PROCESS we all have to go through in due time

Now, the very people who study all these cultural phenomina and find them O SO INTERESTING while trying to show their great knowledge by assigning Christianity as a mere counterfit of all the "REAL" myths out there, don't stand back and ask themselves, HOW DID THESE STORIES get around like they did and WHY? Who believed them and WHY?

People wrote them because they experienced the HOLY God who reveals all things when he comes to visit the soul and Israel is the code name for the soul. The EBLA a kingdom around before Egypt had the name Israel, Abraham, etc long before they were even born, showing that God uses these NAMES as the CODE of what will happen to all who become his PEOPLE, hence Abraham is the "Father of many nations" and the SEED of Abraham is CHRIST. This shows us that Abraham in us, our father, brings forth CHRIST because Abraham is the WOMAN God made to bring him forth. Christ then in turn makes Abraham and his DESCENDANTS the WOMAN who brings forth the SEED Christ and these become his people.

First God has to take this woman out of the first man, hence Noah (meaning rest) was the "righteous man" in his generation" that God used to begin this process of taking the woman out of the "man". Shem is the son of Noah that brings forth this line, this lineage of Abraham, while Ham is the part that brings forth the Egyptian, the outer and old man. Japeth meaning "he will open" is the part in the middle hence he will dwell in the TENTS of SHEM.

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life