Who Wins

Who Wins

July 1st, 2012, 9:00 pm #1

The U.S. Division next season and The B.C Division ? Any predictions?

July 1st, 2012, 9:23 pm #2

By alot

July 1st, 2012, 10:52 pm #3

July 1st, 2012, 11:19 pm #4

Rumor has it that Saskatoon gets an NHL team for 2014. This would likely mean the Blades would move. Now, would they win the BC division with their team in 2014? I cant see it, they should be falling pretty hard after 2013.

July 2nd, 2012, 1:30 am #5

By alot
Plan the parade.

July 2nd, 2012, 4:53 am #6

I'd have to say Spokane looks to be the one to beat this season. They played very well in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Their goalie was just solid and the team was just clicking well under coach Nachbaur.

The AMS have lost a huge 350+ point line up front as well as the starting goalie. They will be a very young team. A growing year... 3rd or 4th in the US unless Bob Tory can work some trade magic and find a few new vets to help lead the charge. With all the new good young blood there will not be much room to move...

The Winterhawks could push for that top spot depending on who comes back and how they gel. They too also lost their starting goalie.

The Tips are the wild card. I just can't put my finger on it but I see them being more competitive but to take the Div? I just don't see that.

T-Birds are still building.... With almost no playoff experience on their team and their past few seasons They are still looking up a hill. They do have some good young talent coming in and a new coaching staff. There looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel for them. They might find a playoff spot this season.

My $.02

Rock On AMS!

July 2nd, 2012, 5:20 pm #7

The Tips are in need of some scoring which was a problem last year. We will also have a young goaltender since Simpson will probably not be back. I believe if he does come back at a 20 year old the Tips would try to trade him. The other thing the Tips are losing is defense. Unfortunately, I expect a year much like last year (hoping this isn't the case).

July 2nd, 2012, 5:44 pm #8

I'd have to say Spokane looks to be the one to beat this season. They played very well in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Their goalie was just solid and the team was just clicking well under coach Nachbaur.

The AMS have lost a huge 350+ point line up front as well as the starting goalie. They will be a very young team. A growing year... 3rd or 4th in the US unless Bob Tory can work some trade magic and find a few new vets to help lead the charge. With all the new good young blood there will not be much room to move...

The Winterhawks could push for that top spot depending on who comes back and how they gel. They too also lost their starting goalie.

The Tips are the wild card. I just can't put my finger on it but I see them being more competitive but to take the Div? I just don't see that.

T-Birds are still building.... With almost no playoff experience on their team and their past few seasons They are still looking up a hill. They do have some good young talent coming in and a new coaching staff. There looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel for them. They might find a playoff spot this season.

My $.02

Rock On AMS!
I have to make 1 amendment to my post.
AMS goalie Rimmer is still on the roster. I was guessing that he will be moved.

Rock On AMS!

July 2nd, 2012, 6:40 pm #9

Rimmer was traded to Lethbridge.

July 3rd, 2012, 4:54 pm #10

My $.02

Rock On AMS!
if the islanders return kichton, problem solved. if he doesn't return speltz needs to go shopping because davis vandane is NOT the answer.