Warriors VS Pats in the first round the playoffs

Warriors VS Pats in the first round the playoffs

February 12th, 2012, 4:59 pm #1

Starting to look like this is going to be a real possibility. That would be a huge revenue earner for both teams if you ask me.

Great matchup as well. Of course it would be great only if the Warriors can stake claim to a second round birth. Playoffs, anything can happen that is for sure but we are hoping for great things in the Jaw this year.

It will be a great first round series that is for sure.

February 12th, 2012, 5:40 pm #2

Here I thought you where wiser then them other warrior fans.Seems like most Warrior fans are
looking past the WheatKings and hoping they don't make the playoffs.
Lots of regular season left for teams to move around in the lower end of the eastern conference.
I hope its the WheatKings and Warriors who meet in the first round.
Like you say anything can happen in the playoffs and it would not surprise me if 2 of the lower
place teams in the first round punt the higher place teams to the sidelines.Thats just in the eastern conference.

Happy Travels All
KanJam
The slammin' jammin' disc tossin' game

February 12th, 2012, 6:27 pm #3

The Warriors have routinely made short work of the Wheaties this season, I can't see a potential series between the two being that good.

February 12th, 2012, 8:16 pm #4

Here I thought you where wiser then them other warrior fans.Seems like most Warrior fans are
Lots of regular season left for teams to move around in the lower end of the eastern conference.
Like you say anything can happen in the playoffs and it would not surprise me if 2 of the lower
place teams in the first round punt the higher place teams to the sidelines.Thats just in the eastern conference.

Happy Travels All
KanJam
WK are one dimensional no def ave goaltending they might last 5 gms

February 12th, 2012, 8:18 pm #5

Happy Travels All
KanJam
5 games max for WK at MJ or EDM WK poor d and so so goaltending will do them in .

February 12th, 2012, 8:21 pm #6

Starting to look like this is going to be a real possibility. That would be a huge revenue earner for both teams if you ask me.

Great matchup as well. Of course it would be great only if the Warriors can stake claim to a second round birth. Playoffs, anything can happen that is for sure but we are hoping for great things in the Jaw this year.

It would be better than WK from an entertainment point of view .Results would be pretty much the same . over in 5 one line and a goalie who may or may not be tired wont win you much.

February 12th, 2012, 9:42 pm #7

Pats are it, but just want them IN the freaking playoffs. Then... You never know. They could spring a surprise or two.

February 12th, 2012, 9:44 pm #8

It would be better than WK from an entertainment point of view .Results would be pretty much the same . over in 5 one line and a goalie who may or may not be tired wont win you much.
Are you back again??? Too bad. The WK will take on the Warriorettes anytime you want. You forget--playoffs are are a totally different mindset than the regular season. Bring on Beach and his buddies--Ferland is waiting.

February 12th, 2012, 10:00 pm #9

Pats are it, but just want them IN the freaking playoffs. Then... You never know. They could spring a surprise or two.
Me thinks anyone of the bottom four teams in the east could possibly upset the top four.
Edmonton will be the toughest one to upset though,going five games with them should be seen as an accomplishment.
Regina vs Edmonton that would be a good matchup.

Happy Travels All
KanJam

February 13th, 2012, 12:08 am #10

its not much to get excited about, but they are certainly beatable. Not to mention the lack of playoff experience and somewhat young lineup.

though id like to see the pats make the playoffs first. If they can get hot offensively, I like their chances down this stretch.