Warriors lookin good ugh!

Warriors lookin good ugh!

October 29th, 2011, 6:46 pm #1

Great goalie, top guns are back, young guns playin great, loooooook out.

October 29th, 2011, 8:33 pm #2

I agree with your assessment. I predicted this at season's start and now with the few additions they have made they are that much stronger.They are skilled,tough, and big. Brandon is very similar although the Warriors depth is better.I'm not sure the Blades or the Pats can keep up the pace.

October 29th, 2011, 9:40 pm #3

MJ were full value for their win last night, WK's needlessly turned the puck over 4 times in 10 minutes and MJ scored each time. Howden was not at full pace yet. The only sour part of that team is Beach, who refused to fight ferland, and turtled from DD. If your going to the talk the talk, you should walk the walk.
Overall assesment, MJ look like they are the team to beat in the east to me, speedy, good goaltending and well coached.

October 29th, 2011, 10:15 pm #4

They were just average but they didn't have Howden or Beach in there lineup that game i predicted the Tribe to win the East this year as well the only missing piece was a good goaltender and they got that

October 29th, 2011, 10:38 pm #5

MJ were full value for their win last night, WK's needlessly turned the puck over 4 times in 10 minutes and MJ scored each time. Howden was not at full pace yet. The only sour part of that team is Beach, who refused to fight ferland, and turtled from DD. If your going to the talk the talk, you should walk the walk.
Overall assesment, MJ look like they are the team to beat in the east to me, speedy, good goaltending and well coached.
why fight when u scored 2 goals and 1 assist

October 29th, 2011, 11:38 pm #6

Because he plays on the edge all the time but runs when he sees Ferland who clubbed him during the Mem Cup.Live by the sword--die by the sword

October 30th, 2011, 3:06 am #7

why fight when u scored 2 goals and 1 assist
Because when you chirp and cheap shot and talk with the big boys, you should man up when challenged. He's turning into a nancy. But if he's ok with that, then what can you do.

October 30th, 2011, 5:40 am #8

Okay, I see why we made the deal. Miller is a very good skater. Played well at both ends of the ice and finishes checks. Seems to be smart and gritty.

Kirsh is going to score and that is a fact. He has a well abover average shot and very good skill level with the puck. His skating is above average as well. Potential 35 goal man on this squad. That is a huge improvement over the 10 or 15 we may have seen out of Kornelson. As much as I liked both im and Bowman it was a deal now that had to be made. We added a very good checking line guy who is going to be able to put up Kornelson type numbers on the 3rd line and we added a 35 goal player this year for Bowman and a 4th. That doesn't seem that far out of aline for me.

Much better feeling about the trade today than I had a few days ago. I am glad I waited to pass judgement. I had to put some trust in Millar after the trade to land us a tender. That has been an absolute steal for us. I couldn't be happier with both of the trades made by us thus far. Well done and we still have the cupboards full of top end prospects which is exactly what I wanted to see. Make a run, add a few pieces without tearing apart our depth in prospects. I like what I have seen. We can make trades over a couple of years to land new picks and replacing a 3rd/4th isn't going to be that hard with the depth of talent we have coming in over the next couple of seasons. So far so good on the trade front.

October 30th, 2011, 2:57 pm #9

Because when you chirp and cheap shot and talk with the big boys, you should man up when challenged. He's turning into a nancy. But if he's ok with that, then what can you do.
Beach scores goals. He stirs **** up, then scores more goals. Man up? Are you serious? He fights all the time. If you talked to him in person, you'd give him respect.

October 30th, 2011, 4:24 pm #10

It's fine to play the role of an agitator, but sometimes you have to man up and back up the BS. Ferland came over at least 3 times after Beach face washed 17 year olds and beach ran away every time. And he turtled when DD dropped the gloves. No one respects a turtler, he's turning into a nancy.....Can't wait till ferland gets a hold of him!