road warriors

road warriors

February 12th, 2012, 7:20 am #1

warriors go 3 for 3 on AB road trip. well done with a depleted d core.

February 12th, 2012, 7:31 am #2

But i think its safe to say that the Rebels were alot more depleted than the Warriors. Rebels finished the game with 14 skaters. The return of McIlrath is a blessing to the Warriors... But what happened to Edmundson?

February 12th, 2012, 7:59 am #3

I've never seen anything like it.

Lost their starting goalie for the season. Lost two overage D for the season. Lost their captain for huge amounts of the season. Currently have I believe seven injuries (3 season ending) Add two more injuries, at least, from tonight's tilt. Millette and especially Hamilton are likely out. Hamilton looked real bad on the bench.

This all means that they will likely ice a severely depleted lineup on their upcoming BC trip.

Moose Jaw looks to be a real good team BTW. Very impressed with them.

February 12th, 2012, 8:29 am #4

still hope you catch wheatkings

February 13th, 2012, 5:42 pm #5

I've never seen anything like it.

Lost their starting goalie for the season. Lost two overage D for the season. Lost their captain for huge amounts of the season. Currently have I believe seven injuries (3 season ending) Add two more injuries, at least, from tonight's tilt. Millette and especially Hamilton are likely out. Hamilton looked real bad on the bench.

This all means that they will likely ice a severely depleted lineup on their upcoming BC trip.

Moose Jaw looks to be a real good team BTW. Very impressed with them.
nm

February 13th, 2012, 10:56 pm #6

Not an injury of course but losing an all world player like that would hurt any team, and certainly hurt the Rebels tremendously. He's irreplaceable.

Good luck to him though. Great player.