RNH scores first NHL goal!

RNH scores first NHL goal!

October 10th, 2011, 3:31 am #1

With an assist from Hemmer. Glad i dressed those two in the hockey pool today! Congrats RNH. Here's hoping you stay in the NHL

October 10th, 2011, 4:15 am #2

I will state that RNH is not coming back to the Dub, and is going to win the Rookie of the Year award in the Show. People questioned his size over and over. Did anyone stop to think that this kid is going to be the next Howe, Orr, Lafluer, Bossy...skip over Gretzky because no one ever could come close to his level of skill..... and Crosby.
Yup, those are some big shoes to fill but RNH and Taylor Hall for that matter, are gonna be all-stars.
RNH quietly led the Oil in scoring this pre-season. No small feat for such a "small kid". I have said all along that this kid is a SPECIAL type of player.

October 10th, 2011, 4:19 am #3

With an assist from Hemmer. Glad i dressed those two in the hockey pool today! Congrats RNH. Here's hoping you stay in the NHL

My money says he comes back to the DUB to be given the opportunity to play the World Juniors this year. Expect his return to the WHL in the final week of October.

October 10th, 2011, 4:21 am #4

NOT !!!!!

October 10th, 2011, 4:31 am #5

My money says he comes back to the DUB to be given the opportunity to play the World Juniors this year. Expect his return to the WHL in the final week of October.
The Oilers wouldnt return him for that reason. BECAUSE the Oilers have the option of keeping him AND letting him play in the WJ's if they'd like.

October 10th, 2011, 2:19 pm #6

That wouldn't be the sole reason of course. NHL is a long season. For the future development of RNH, IMO they will return him, and bring him back up when the Rebel's season is done. Next year he will be an Oiler full time. Don't get me wrong i believe he has the skill and talent to stay there, but I am putting my money on Tambellini sending him back. But the end of October will tell all.

October 10th, 2011, 4:14 pm #7

I will state that RNH is not coming back to the Dub, and is going to win the Rookie of the Year award in the Show. People questioned his size over and over. Did anyone stop to think that this kid is going to be the next Howe, Orr, Lafluer, Bossy...skip over Gretzky because no one ever could come close to his level of skill..... and Crosby.
Yup, those are some big shoes to fill but RNH and Taylor Hall for that matter, are gonna be all-stars.
RNH quietly led the Oil in scoring this pre-season. No small feat for such a "small kid". I have said all along that this kid is a SPECIAL type of player.
Just sayin.

October 10th, 2011, 4:43 pm #8

Gretzky was by far the best and most dominate hockey player ever... Arguably the greatest sports athlete of all time.

Gretzky got 2800+ points in his NHL career(couldve easily played to 3000)
Mark Messier is 2nd all time with 1800.

That difference is HUGE. No other athlete has ever dominated a sport such as gretzky.

Now i know Orr's career was cut short, he was a HELL of a player. With a longer career quite possibly the greatest OFD of all time, but he's no Gretzky.

October 10th, 2011, 4:52 pm #9

check this video about the 6 minute mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyNTaxQVHd8

October 10th, 2011, 5:32 pm #10

KASE KLOSED