Reilly returns

Reilly returns

April 12th, 2012, 10:07 pm #1

This should be a huge boost to a team that is rolling. A lot of people have said before the playoffs started that mj's d was big and slow. Well there not getting any slower with this addition.

http://www.discovermoosejaw.com/index.p ... Itemid=651

April 12th, 2012, 10:22 pm #2

his timing and conditioning #Kamloops may not be there to begin, but there is no way he is back, unless he is close to 100%...this is not 1980.

April 12th, 2012, 11:54 pm #3

I realise that this is a team sport and such but getting him back is like winning the lottery. Very fortunate to have his return... even better they get the week to prepare.

Makes for a much better series that is for sure. All hands on deck with the exception of White/Wyton. Hopefully they are getting closer.

Will make for more options on our PP that is for sure.

April 13th, 2012, 3:16 am #4

This should be a huge boost to a team that is rolling. A lot of people have said before the playoffs started that mj's d was big and slow. Well there not getting any slower with this addition.

http://www.discovermoosejaw.com/index.p ... Itemid=651
He must be close to 100% or he wouldn't be back. This improves the pp and gives us one more weapon . this will be a tough series we just need to keep pounding away at their small forwards as in previous two rounds.

April 13th, 2012, 4:01 am #5

I have had a chance to see him practice on television and he looks ackward like he is on stilts and very spindly. I will be surprised if he can contribute much. Second, I love the kid but never discount the change to the chemistry of the team when he comes back. This is a guy who is allowed to do whatever he wants and whenever he wants and he is a definitely huge personality. My thoughts are the MJ team should go as far as they can without him and then insert him if needed. He is the only primadona in town as of now, and i would be shocked if this doesn't hurt chemistry. The team took off when his superstar presence was gone. This is not a positive at this point in time.

April 13th, 2012, 4:13 am #6

You better buy a new TV and his team mates love this kid dont yap about what you dont know. He has played 18 games and is ranked 5th on NA list ya no talent lol

April 13th, 2012, 4:41 am #7

when did I say his teammates don't love him? when did i say he isn't talented? when did i say he wasn't ranked number 5 in NA? when did i say I didn't think he was great as a player? i said that mj is firing on all cylinders, the whole team is one unit with zero deviation from a perfect system, and this is undoubtedly the most intact and collective team I have seen in years and years. i offered a different point of view about it, and you proceeded to put words in my mouth. If moose jaw wasn't playing the way they are i say to not put him in is crazy. i say they should wait on it until the team stumbles and then replace the worst dman with him. until that time let him keep getting stronger. but to disrupt chemistry with a prima dona who plays outside the team structure is not smart to me. its a point of view. if you dont like it fine. but dont put words in my mouth. why mess up a perfect unit?

April 13th, 2012, 4:42 am #8

nm

April 13th, 2012, 5:41 am #9

when did I say his teammates don't love him? when did i say he isn't talented? when did i say he wasn't ranked number 5 in NA? when did i say I didn't think he was great as a player? i said that mj is firing on all cylinders, the whole team is one unit with zero deviation from a perfect system, and this is undoubtedly the most intact and collective team I have seen in years and years. i offered a different point of view about it, and you proceeded to put words in my mouth. If moose jaw wasn't playing the way they are i say to not put him in is crazy. i say they should wait on it until the team stumbles and then replace the worst dman with him. until that time let him keep getting stronger. but to disrupt chemistry with a prima dona who plays outside the team structure is not smart to me. its a point of view. if you dont like it fine. but dont put words in my mouth. why mess up a perfect unit?
if i saw what you did of him skating on tv that was back in feb i have been talking with the mj head scout and he said that rielly is the best player in practice right now. i almost agree with not putting him in the lineup right now but they do have a week to get it together.

April 13th, 2012, 5:52 am #10

this kid is close with his mates. Extremely close. Not a Primadona at all. This is a real classy down to earth and over the top talent.

If you have a chance to inject that kind of talent into your lineup you do it and don't hesitate. Not sure what video you were watching but he has been full gear prac for a while now and he is smooth as silk out there. His pace is high and his movements are not limited or stiff at all. I am thinking you watched a video on the news about his return to MJ and he was skating early on in his return because you would not say that if you watched him the last few weeks. WOW, that is about all you can say about his skating.

I think he plays and plays well. Way too much talent to sit this kid. Sorry but he plays and helps his team win. Just my thought.s