Portland will loose in the finals if they can make it past the chiefs

Portland will loose in the finals if they can make it past the chiefs

zf2

May 1st, 2011, 2:47 am #1

Curruths track record in big games not good. Wenatchee Wild had the Robinson cup in the bag and big Mac **** the bed. What a head case

May 1st, 2011, 4:48 am #2

when in fact he's a real cheapshot artist. He's constantly slashing and spearing guys with his stick, doesn't matter who he's playing against.

May 1st, 2011, 5:12 am #3

Curruths track record in big games not good. Wenatchee Wild had the Robinson cup in the bag and big Mac **** the bed. What a head case
I don't see either one of Spokane OR Portland beating Kootenay.

Go Rebels Go!!!

May 1st, 2011, 5:16 am #4

when in fact he's a real cheapshot artist. He's constantly slashing and spearing guys with his stick, doesn't matter who he's playing against.
can you do anything other than complain?

May 1st, 2011, 5:22 am #5

I don't see either one of Spokane OR Portland beating Kootenay.

Go Rebels Go!!!
Sure it's great to be rested up...Or is it? Will they be able to jump right back to playing as good as they were on the recent roll or will they fall out of that game shape? Only time will tell...........

I would have to think that they would rather face Portland...And no I'm not saying because the Chiefs are a better team but just feeling they might match up against Portland better looking at this years games against the 2 clubs....JMO

May 1st, 2011, 5:50 am #6

he was your goalie everythig would be great!

May 1st, 2011, 9:26 am #7

Saturday he was God's gift to Hawks fans!! n/m

May 1st, 2011, 2:13 pm #8

Your guys want to wander into his crease he would be remiss not to let them know what to expect. But once again your comment doesn't hold water. Looking at the stat sheets how many penalties minutes has Carruth received? Oh well Im sure it is just the refs sticking it to your precious Chiefs again.

May 1st, 2011, 2:37 pm #9

Is someone mad their team lost?

May 1st, 2011, 4:31 pm #10

So that'd be a no.....LOL