Portland is better than the Ams....

Portland is better than the Ams....

February 11th, 2012, 5:28 am #1

At this point in the season but boy do they lack class. What a gong show! Their coach is like an angry gorilla and caruth needs to chill out and realize he is not the greatest since Patrick Roy. If Portland continues to play the way they are playing they could do some real damage once playoffs come around.

GO AMS GO

February 11th, 2012, 5:31 am #2

Walter on the ice in the last 30 seconds is pretty classy.

Find a new shtick, you got beat tonight.

February 11th, 2012, 5:33 am #3

At this point in the season but boy do they lack class. What a gong show! Their coach is like an angry gorilla and caruth needs to chill out and realize he is not the greatest since Patrick Roy. If Portland continues to play the way they are playing they could do some real damage once playoffs come around.

GO AMS GO
Wonder if they peaked too early in the season. They were on a big high and have been on the downward spiral. If they don't find their game anytime soon, it could be a very short playoff run for them.

February 11th, 2012, 5:42 am #4

GO AMS GO
Flopping around like a bunch of stuck catfish on every sheet of ice they dive on.How many does this make for shinndiverman anyway?

February 11th, 2012, 6:02 am #5

He got an unsportsman like. Learn the rules. Also winterhawks03 I said the Hawks are better tha the Ams and yes they beat them. I also can concurs with all the Chief fans that the hawks are headcases including the coach.

February 11th, 2012, 6:07 am #6

Read the game sheet instead since you're a Americans fan.Much easier for you.

February 11th, 2012, 6:13 am #7

He got an unsportsman like. Learn the rules. Also winterhawks03 I said the Hawks are better tha the Ams and yes they beat them. I also can concurs with all the Chief fans that the hawks are headcases including the coach.
your coach sent walter out to head hunt Ross, I'd say that was truly classles.The hawks coach
called your coach out for being a goon squad.Walter had no other shifts till he went after Ross.If they sent the tape to the league office Walter will get suspended.Try learnig the rule befor you spew next time.

February 11th, 2012, 6:16 am #8

You need to learn how to read dude!

February 11th, 2012, 6:16 am #9

Read the game sheet instead since you're a Americans fan.Much easier for you.
an unsportsmanlike call can be saying the wrong word to the Ref. Does not imply Diving. It sure seems that Portland fans can't take any kudos or criticism. I have seen Ams fans giving credit where it is due not only to their team but to opposing teams as well. Not all the players are always perfect. I think the Ams fans have taken abuse about Shinimin's diving for a long time and they own up to it. But Portland fans need to learn to accept some criticism about their team == Ross is not an innocent baby -- a baby maybe but never innocent. And Mike Johnston did show a classless act at the end of tonight's game. A poor example for his team.

February 11th, 2012, 6:17 am #10

Ross and Carruth are but I think it's great watching Ross turtle away when called out. And sometimes the more Carruth loses it the better for us. Never have quite understood what the Hawks were thinking keeping him #1 all this time. IMO they've had the horses to make it provided they picked up an elite tender. The Hawks do play a big physical game which is entertaining I think. I see there was a CFB major on Morrow. Was it worth a 5?

Another big game in the Spoke tomorrow...Drive safe if any of you are coming up!